Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man (2890 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by DeSplash: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
I have a good job and have been planning marriage with this girl.
I live in Port Harcourt while she lives in Owerri.
From time to time she visits me, spend about a week with me and so on.

Her last visit was three months ago. Right now she is with me.
She arrived yesterday and has been behaving strange since then.
I was compelled to sneak out with her phone where I saw what is giving me
heart ache right now.

My fiancee was engaged in a text message conversation with a lover
at Owerri on how to do away with the one month old pregnancy. I gathered
also that they had been in a regular sex romp for at least four months.
I descended on her few minutes later and she admitted it.

My heart bleeds. She is right here in my house but carrying another man's
child in her womb. What do I do? Today morning she left the house to see
a certain doctor her friend introduced to her in order to terminate the pregnancy.

I need serious replies/advice from mature nairalanders only, please. No harsh
comments.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
Wow shocked. Leave her my guy and go and get tested.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by yme1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
from your words it sounds like you are still in love with her
i dont advice she terminates the baby cause if she does i dont think you will be at peace with yourself
(at least not when she is still with you undecided)
secondly do you plan on taking the relationship to another level
despite the fact that she just showed you that she can never be trusted no matter what? undecided

the important question is, what do you plan on doing?
do you plan on staying with a woman who you know u can never trust
                                          OR
you plan on getting along with her no matter what the circumsatnces are all in the name of LOVE?
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Secretz(f): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
Im sorry but that is one of the biggest Bleep ups a woman can make. Tell her BYE. undecided
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Shola2009(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2009
while shes at the doctor, pack her load and throw it outside, lol grin , ok! , ok it has happened already, no use crying over spilled milk, just end it peacefully and wish her the best of luck with the kid, dnt even think about taking her back!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by follypimpi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
God love u so much he knws she will be an unfaithfull wife,so just be thanking your stars.@least now u will know ur kids are actually urs.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by naijaguy2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
Take heart my brother
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by mikesleek(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

God love u so much he knws she will be an unfaithfull wife,so just be thanking your stars.@least now u will know your kids are actually urs.
one truth

Secretz:

Im sorry but that is one of the biggest Bleep ups a woman can make. Tell her BYE. undecided
second truth
Ebonyeyes:

Wow shocked. Leave her my guy and go and get tested.
thrid and most inportant truth

HERE COMES THE SOLUTION

Shola2009:

while shes at the doctor, pack her load and throw it outside, lol grin , ok! , ok it has happened already, no use crying over spilled milk, just end it peacefully and wish her the best of luck with the kid, dnt even think about taking her back!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Enjoyment1(f): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
My Guy, the greatest revelation in marriage is that which GOD has given to you. She is an epitome of unfaithfulness.

Please flee away from her, love or no love. That babe is a disgrace to womanhood. I am really ashamed her her.

Abeg fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Enjoyment1(f): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
I mean I am ashamed of her.

Abeg flee!.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by TOPE20001(f): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
De Splash:

I have a good job and have been planning marriage with this girl.
I live in Port Harcourt while she lives in Owerri.
From time to time she visits me, spend about a week with me and so on.

Her last visit was three months ago. Right now she is with me.
She arrived yesterday and has been behaving strange since then.
I was compelled to sneak out with her phone where I saw what is giving me
heart ache right now.

a certain doctor her friend introduced to her in order to terminate the pregnancy.

comments.

Ouch . . . . . shocked shocked shocked
I'd say walk away now undecided
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by follypimpi(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
mikesleek:

one truth
second truththrid and most inportant truth

HERE COMES THE SOLUTION

BUAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by kayc33(m): 1:04am On Sep 24, 2009
pathetic!
just move on bro, thats d best solution sad
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by CrazyMan(m): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2009
Move on and forget about her; such a girl is bound to betray you in future if given another chance.

So like I said earlier, move on and don't look back
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by r231(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2009
Let her go mehn chicks like dat can't be trusted
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by earthrealm(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2009
very pathethic!!,
see wetin love dey do my bros, LOL,
in this kin matter.dem no dey fink am twice, end the relationship asap!, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

this thing una dey call luv sef, does it rob some1 of his sense of judgement/reasoning?!!!!!!.haba
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by whitelexi(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2009
take away hate, now i'm supposed to love the one that cursed me?
the one that wouldn't give me a cup of water when i was thirsty?
it was always him versus me, but now i gotta teach him
personal feelings put aside cuz, now i gotta reach him
what i'd like to do is turn my head, like i don't know him
but it seems like i've been called on to show him, so i'ma show him
and if you never met me, then you've no right to judge me
i've got a good heart, but this heart can get ugly

^^^You can say this is close to whats going on in the other guy's mind grin grin grin

@Poster. . . I'll advice u not to even think twice, this girl will get u into trouble - and this is just a first sign. She has been deceiving u all this while, lying to u and cheating on u, what else do u wanna see??
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by CrudeOil2(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2009
Forgive her and take her back.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by mikesleek(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2009
Crude Oil:

Forgive her and take her back.

take her back and come back to nl to create a new thread on how she killed you.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by julianH(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2009
Sorry about your problems but it happens anyhow.

If she could still be seeing other guys after your commitment and marriage plans, then she can kill!
Just tell her to leave your house.
Move on with your life.

Most of them are like that especially when they meet nice people like you.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by henryhemon(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2009
@poster,
I bet you she will never stop this sex romp.believe me,been there before even when she terminates the baby,so send her away now,close your heart and do it,there is nothing like love in there,at the long run,you will be glad you did get rid of her,trust me.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Druss(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2009
bye bye baby!!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by AniLee(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2009
Eish thats a deep cut. Move on (away from her). Peacefully so. The bleeding in your heart will clot after a while, and a scar will develop which will eventually fade away with time. Be brave. There's nothing that haunts as bad as a non-inevitable abortion. Just let her be with her baby and send her off. You will both be better off in the end. Hoping you will find healing and strength to live on. You can do it.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
some woman are such a pack of shit!
take heart, the betrayal of a supposedly loved one is not the end of the world
so bounce back and move on with life, but dont make the mistake of taking her back. it the end of the road for her.
also i wud like u to keep the phone containing the text if possible as evidence against her in case -she aborts and somtin goes wrong or ppl who knew u both starts to- think that u are responsible.
finally guard ur heart in the next relationship u'll enter into and pray for God's guidance.
sorry and takia of urself.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
De Splash:

comments.

Does dat mean u hit her??!!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Basildon1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Does dat mean u hit her??!!

Not justifiable but who cares, DONT JUST DROP HER, let her family and friends know why,
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by booberry: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
she even had d nerve 2 cum 2 d house.she was cheatin,she is cheatin. if u 4give her again and again and again, she will still CHEAT!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by sexyLeamon(f): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
Wow what a situation, I am truly sorry. Ok first you need to find out:

1) Who's baby is it. Regardless if you stay with her, or not,

2) Do you still love her and have you truly forgiven her? Its not that easy.

3) Does she still love you or is she scared because she's pregnant and she's just looking for support?

4) Can you find it in your heart to raise this child as your own?

now think about all these question carefully, and answer it truly to yourself and make ur decision good luck.
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by alozie020: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Broda abeg flee o!! And no look back @ all @ all,
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by Anabel(f): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
terminating it is very risky, but if it goes well no probs, but allow her go for an HIV test, that is if you want her back, but what did you do to her that will make her go for another man, even to the extent of unprotected sex,
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by ifunayam(f): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
De Splash, first of all sorry for your hurt. I got a few questions for you.

Do her parents know you and aware of your plans? Then inform them of this development.

If you both have had sex how SURE are you that pregnancy isnt yours? That is if she isnt lying about age of pregnancy? Not excusing her cheating act though.

If  the tables were turned what would you rather she does? No offence meant please.

Dear brother hope you are not the friend who introduced the Doctor?. Never ever get involved with abortion PLEASE.

At the end of all you have to follow your heart. Take Care!

It just beats me why some girls find it hard to close their legs!
Re: My Heart Bleeds - My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Man by georgee(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Wow what a situation, I am truly sorry. Ok first you need to find out:

1) Who's baby is it. Regardless if you stay with her, or not,

2) Do you still love her and have you truly forgiven her? Its not that easy.

3) Does she still love you or is she scared because she's pregnant and she's just looking for support?

4) Can you find it in your heart to raise this child as your own?

now think about all these question carefully, and answer it truly to yourself and make your decision good luck.

dumb reply angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Problem With Most Nigerian Men / 15 Things Women Do Better Than Men.. / Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.