Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (57374 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Devil Wears Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Please, I may not be updating for some days. Please bear with me.

CC: Bibijay123

Alright boss just don't keep us waiting for too long o grin

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by TheBlessedMAN: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mrlemuel:
U Guys Should Come And See The liveD <write it backwards> In Action...
Cc; Royh, Tgold1, Theblessedman, Smartestpopqueen.

#HERO TEAM.
The devil who loved me? wic kind epistle title b dat? Well, i trust my pal.. They no dey show face 4 nonsense tori, talkless of inviting the Commander of Hero team to come c it... Ride on

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Cool write up. Following
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by edimahgurl(f): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Am tired ooo watz goin on here??till now u neva update huh? angry
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Mrlemuel:
U Guys Should Come And See The liveD <write it backwards> In Action...
Cc; Royh, Tgold1, Theblessedman, Smartestpopqueen.

#HERO TEAM.
right here sir.. Thanks for the I.v

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by ROYH(m): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
right here sir.. Thanks for the I.v
completed Sir3, Me Don Read
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by ROYH(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
The devil who loved me? wic kind epistle title b dat? Well, i trust my pal.. They no dey show face 4 nonsense tori, talkless of inviting the Commander of Hero team to come c it... Ride on
that title belong to a certain tori way i don read b4 by davidflo, which kind devil be dix again shocked
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
edimahgurl:
Am tired ooo watz goin on here??till now u neva update huh? angry

Hello and good morning. Y'all ladies are complicated wallahi. You no know wetin I pass through for one of una hand. I'm sha back.

Dear readers,

Please sorry for the delay. I been dey get emotional issues and one only writes when the emotion is okay.

Sorry ko, abi make una tell me sorry self.

Let me address something again.

When I chose the title for this piece, I never knew Davidflo had worked on the same title in the year 2014. Like I said before in an earlier post, I followed his story but did not read it because I was trying to balance schooling and nairalanding. Y'all know how it works. Person fit fail I swear if him too dey Nairaland.

So imagine my surprise when his story popped up. I spent the whole night reading it and as it is, I can narrate the story to you again. The twists and turns and the killings plus the black widow epistle.

So you see, I had thought I was the first to come up with the title without knowing that it had registered in my subconscious after getting a glimpse of it two years ago.

I also pointed how in my earlier post two great writers wrote a poem using the same title. Professor Wole Soyinka and JP Clark, if I'm not mistaken and the title is "Abiku". I also did my own version of it.

Please put your mind to rest. The work is original, the title is....... Well, complete it.

Good morning to y'all and have a great Friday.

TGIF=!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olanshile2016(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
continue jare bro,your storylines is even different from that of Davidflo
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by frostylook: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
You can always add a twist to the title since its not a finished work. Nice plot so far. Carry on wink
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2016
Good morning.
Updates continues today.
Thank God it is Saturday...

1 Like

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Good morning.
Updates continues today.
Thank God it is Saturday...
Waiting oooo
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Luckymay(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'm here for the Ryde. Cool story line. Please don't starve "we" with updates.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm op y take so long... Anyway wlcumbck..
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by macpetrus(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2016
To be continued....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
Happy Sunday people... What is happening na? Please analyze the last update...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hehe.. nice one
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by ROYH(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now That The Story Is Flowing Flawlessly, Foxyflow Decided To Be Doing The Thing That Davidflow(davidflo) Also Did In Player Curse...

We Go Ban You Oh...

BUSTED CHITIZHEN
hanity(f), yorhmienerd(m), RABIUR(m), Drunkinlove(f)

Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's grin
[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED
#T34M H3RO
[/size]
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
ROYH:
Now That The Story Is Flowing Flawlessly, Foxyflow Decided To Be Doing The Thing That Davidflow(davidflo) Also Did In Player Curse...

We Go Ban You Oh...

BUSTED CHITIZHEN

Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's
grin
[size=90pt]I don comment naw![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
ROYH:

We Go Ban You Oh...

BUSTED CHITIZHEN

Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's grin
[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED
#T34M H3RO
[/size]
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by bibijay123(f): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Each update has my heart racing. Dele deserved to die the way he did......thanks for d dedication. happy Sunday!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by iykekelvins(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Justice is obviously a fighter. Dele got served!!

Following
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mubarak001(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hadley Chase style of writing...no much details about Abigail safe for the meeting..!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Keep the good going
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
Keep the good work going
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by hardeygbolar(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Great write up Mr flow.I can't help but say,thumbs up!!!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by XOGBADO(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow... What a nice story

Ghost mode deactivated
Baba come continue abeg
#following you like *follow_follow* grin
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Ultimategeneral: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Unexpected victory
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by ugorom: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Flowfoxy or Daniel Success come and update na. U expect amateurs like me to criticize the story, abi? So far u re gud pls update.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Launcher: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Niggi, please update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Revived / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.