Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (57336 Views)

You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / The Devil Wears Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Kam23: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
I trust your day is going OK. I just want to say thank you for all the likes, the shares and votes. The Etisalat photography competition is still ongoing, it's four days remaining, help me get into the shortlist of 50. In case you haven't voted please click the links, and if you cannot vote or don't have the time, please share,
Or simply borrow me your facebook id and password for 3mins( no kidding)

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/work

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/laughter

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/meditate
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2016

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by aprilwise(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Am enjoying ur story but the updates is not forth coming regular.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by MzzTega(f): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
After a long wait.
Thank you Foxy. But update is short na.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Nyc one.. bt my problem with u is dat it takes vry long tym bfr u update again to d extend one has 4goten d previous part of d storry.. plz try to update more often to make d story more enjoyable.. tanx
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by kinah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
mattyboy007:
Nyc one.. bt my problem with u is dat it takes vry long tym bfr u update again to d extend one has 4goten d previous part of d storry.. plz try to update more often to make d story more enjoyable.. tanx

tank u jare. my bros. I don forget the story, where I stop sef. can't connect it again

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by mattyboy007(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
kinah:

tank u jare. my bros. I don forget the story, where I stop sef. can't connect it again
D op need put more effort in updatingif not ppl will loose intrest in d story.. tanx dear

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olanshile2016(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
foxee tha boss, am feeling this story
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by yorhmienerd(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Forgeting the story-line in bits
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by MoriYanu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice update! sight you bro.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Good evening beautiful people...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by jmichlins(m): 4:17am On Oct 02, 2016
FoxyFlow:
Good evening beautiful people...
happy new month and sunday boss
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by jellybabee(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
pleaseeeeee update oooooo
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by olipee(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2016
We need update Bro...........guess what my mom likes the story.....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by nastynic(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2016
grin *******olipee please go bring the SUV, guns and bullet proof vest..........please if you have foxyflow's address please can you email me*********#i-need-to-kidnap-this-guy-and--demand-updates-as-ransom....... grin

Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by maadman: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
See egbon Foxyflow..I don dey tire o! Do quick dey update dis tory or I go vex wit u o!!
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Launcher: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
maybe person should just unfollow jawe
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Adesina12: 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
The story line is sweetdie but foxy is sleeping
What a do about nothing
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by daremiarchs(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
oya,where's daddy flow
Comman comman update,biko cry
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Odionsp: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Writer, please update oh...
Interesting ome
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Rozan10: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Soo after my 2months hiatus this uncle Neva still post any update undecided Hokay nah....
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by hormobolanle: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
were dis writer go _na? abeg Wu get hin number make e help me call am cos am loving d story
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Good morning beautiful people..... I know I left without telling y'all. I'm sorry. You cannot combine writing and academics in my school. Okay, not writing, I mean, nairalanding.

Make una no vex. As we don dey holiday so, as long as I get light for my phone, I go dey try update small small, starting from this evening.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance....

Bless ya souls....

Make una manage the first story wey I write after I come back from school yesterday night. Na pure fiction....

THE SECRET LIFE OF FOXY

As Foxy stood pacing up and down, his heart and mind were in constant war. He tried as much as he could to understand what was happening to him. First, he had received an unsettling call: his father was ill. Then later a knock had sounded on his door. When he opened it, he discovered it was Rofiat, the girl he took close to two years chyking.

"Hey sweetheart, come in."

Foxy had told her, his eyes sparkling.

"No!"

She had replied curtly, her face set and a little fire darting from her eyes.

"Why honey? I've got great plans for us. I'm going to treat you fine, worship you, make you reach orgasm thunderously and bring you back to planet earth gently."

Foxy licked his lips as he said that. Phew, there was no escape, I repeat, none, as hearing bad news and ending up having sex to clear the mind.

Rofiat smiled sexily and stepped into the room. At first, she placed her hand gently on Foxy's chest. Dropped a little wet kiss on his lips and then moved back to look into his eyes longingly.

"Oh Foxy, I would really want all these to be done to my body. You know you are all I need but I've got a little problem."

Foxy was unrattled. As long as he would have a taste of that honey pot the thousandth time.

"Baby, it is not just your problem, it is our problem."

"Okay, we have a problem Foxy."

Rofiat corrected herself.

"What is our problem honey?"

Foxy asked, already stripped to his boxers and his mandibulus mamba raring its head high.

"We are pregnant."

Rofiat replied, pulling a strap from her bra and exposing her giant left breast.

When Foxy head the problem, the breast which had always appealed him lost its value. It became as a nuclear bomb and the smile on Rofiat face looked like what "The Joker" in Batman has on his face when killing people. His mamba deflated and shrunk back like a snail whose eyes had been touched.

"You... You are what!?"

Foxy stammered emphasically.

"We are pregnant."

Rofiat corrected.

The end...

#JoeyWrites
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by obumsway(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
bro ..... ibeg update ioooo ..... loyal followers are tired of waiting ...
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by hormobolanle: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
broda.were are thou!??!?.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Adesina12: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Welcome back Foxyflow

We are waiting patiently for the next chapter, so do it fast.

You can join my table at the club and enjoy popcorn with chill drinks with me grin
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by elmogaji(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
this foxy guy na liar abeg, u promised to update u nor do Anything till now, guy wetin b d difference with when u dy school? if u like no update? imagine he hasn't done much on d present tori and he z introducing another to us.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by Amenya96(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oga,abeg Na here the story end?abeg Na.temper Johnson with mercy.update biko
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by kelechiodo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
It seems the guy don run. But he can write. I give it to him.
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by kaakaa1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
FoxyFlow:
Please, I may not be updating for some days. Please bear with me.

CC: Bibijay123

where are thou?
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by donteanz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hope say this OP still dey alive so. He's left for so long @foxyflow
Re: The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
donteanz:
I hope say this OP still dey alive so. He's left for so long @foxyflow

Come 10th of August, this story will continue.... Watch out...

#Joey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Revived / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit