Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265392 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by libertyfather(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Sorry about the experience Infinix phones are amazing and reliable. When a phone is having lagging problems it signaling user ram needs Optimization and clean up or update. I will advise you use Xmanager and optimize your Ram okay.. You get back to me if you have any problems.

I'm an engineer, I fix phones and all my years in this profession the only phone that customers bring with the complain of going off while operating it is infinix none of them comes up that's the end, I just use to hear it but know how possible until my wife hot 4 goes off same way of recent ,I told her to charge first, nothing happens I decided checking maybe its battery but no ,I don't want to give up have to take it to a friend to try flashing maybe it can work until he told me he just sold his wife same ibfinix hot 4 that goes off the same way...so definitely the phone is bad same goes with hot 2, hot 3 hangs a lot, zero always hot so many like that I can't start saying their issues
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm a professional elite tester and Rom analytic. Infinix Hot 4 is 100% certified and phone lagging or switching has nothing to do with hardware problem but Rom..
libertyfather:

I'm an engineer, I fix phones and all my years in this profession the only phone that customers bring with the complain of going off while operating it is infinix none of them comes up that's the end, I just use to hear it but know how possible until my wife hot 4 goes off same way of recent ,I told her to charge first, nothing happens I decided checking maybe its battery but no ,I don't want to give up have to take it to a friend to try flashing maybe it can work until he told me he just sold his wife same ibfinix hot 4 that goes off the same way...so definitely the phone is bad same goes with hot 2, hot 3 hangs a lot, zero always hot so many like that I can't start saying their issues
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by libertyfather(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
I'm a professional elite tester and Rom analytic. Infinix Hot 4 is 100% certified and phone lagging or switching has nothing to do with hardware problem but Rom..

So had it been I keep optimizing the ram the phone will not be dead by now, why is such not happening to other phones
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Check System Update. Or Screenshot your builder number
libertyfather:

So had it been I keep optimizing the ram the phone will not be dead by now, why is such not happening to other phones
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
90% of our problems is self inflicted, your phone developed a minor system failed diagnosis you take to to an armature technician who immediately flash stock Rom or unscrew phone... Without problem analysis data coup or the software codes. They are few errors Rom reports to users lagging is a Rom notification sign phone is Ram or Rom utilization problems at times SD card or Ram optimal.
libertyfather:

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by alexie4real(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Is your charger having problems?
yes it is can u epp me wit d pix
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
See mine
alexie4real:

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
If you need any help let me know Okay
alexie4real:
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by libertyfather(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Check System Update. Or Screenshot your builder number

I said the phone is dead, it not coming up again
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Take it easy bro... We can still wake it up.... The phone still detect SP Flash tool?
libertyfather:

I said the phone is dead, it not coming up again
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by libertyfather(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Take it easy bro... We can still wake it up.... The phone still detect SP Flash tool?

I will check
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks.. Let me know when you check it
libertyfather:

I will check
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by forke(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
Jus bought dis device, pls add 08147702150 me to the group chat I gat some stuff I wanna ask
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by ruyina: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

Can't be deleted.

But why would you want to delete such cool wallpapers ?
yes they're cool, but I would prefer customized pictures
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
forke:
Jus bought dis device, pls add 08147702150 me to the group chat I gat some stuff I wanna ask

No WhatsApp group, ask the questions here and I'll see if I can help.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by joseph214(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please I want to downgrade from 7.0 to 6.0. Which one should I choose.? I want the one that is easy to root and has less bugs.

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
joseph214:
Please I want to downgrade from 7.0 to 6.0. Which one should I choose.? I want the one that is easy to root and has less bugs.

Don't go and spoil your phone o. Check the corresponding model number by checking your build number that is for Infinix Hot 4 marshmallow. Then proceed to download the one that matches
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by joseph214(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Daraplato:

Don't go and spoil your phone o. Check the corresponding model number by checking your build number that is for Infinix Hot 4 marshmallow. Then proceed to download the one that matches
I don't have a screenshot of my marshmallow only nougat.

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2017
We have our Official Xclub Group where you can meet up our Fans worldwide and officials
forke:
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Sign up with Xclub, Goto your menu you will see Xclub, Xclub gives you opportunities to participate in Infinix events and activities... Get rich resources and information about your phone, you can share your amazing experience with other fans and get rewards
Psychodavidovic:

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2017
You can download the first one
joseph214:
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Michellasilva(f): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Sold
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by twentyk(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wongkeiye:
pls someone should quote me with the price of the hot4 now....how much or what's the reasonable price I could get the used hot4.....urgent pls
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by twentyk(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Michellasilva:
Infinix hot 4 lite for sale... 18k.. Still in very good condition no scratch..09080807286..
hot 4 lite...in sorry is this different from the hot 4...or lemme see the picture....need a phone today.....
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Michellasilva(f): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
twentyk:
hot 4 lite...in sorry is this different from the hot 4...or lemme see the picture....need a phone today.....
yes it s d same... Send me a msg on whatsapp.. M nt able to post d pictures here
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Can use Jiji for quick buyer
twentyk:
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Sign up with Xclub, Goto your menu you will see Xclub, Xclub gives you opportunities to participate in Infinix events and activities... Get rich resources and information about your phone, you can share your amazing experience with other fans and get rewards

Infinix representative I guess ?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Do you have any complaints?
Psychodavidovic:

Infinix representative I guess ?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by forke(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

I want to update my fone to android 7 bt it keeps telling me insufficient space, I still have lik 7gb free space in my fone bt my Mc is full, wat should I do?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by joseph214(m): 12:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Do you have any complaints?

Nope, but I just wanna ask, what kinda rewards are we getting ?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:09am On Nov 14, 2017
forke:

I want to update my fone to android 7 bt it keeps telling me insufficient space, I still have lik 7gb free space in my fone bt my Mc is full, wat should I do?

That particular update has to be downloaded to your MAC, so move some of your stuffs to your phone memory, download the update and upgrade, then move your stuffs back to the MC.

GoodLuck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.