Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Read Jibrin’s Tear-jacking Statement As He Fears Dogara's Hatchet Men Close In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Jibrin’s Tear-jacking Statement As He Fears Dogara's Hatchet Men Close In (841 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Jibrin’s Tear-jacking Statement As He Fears Dogara's Hatchet Men Close In by hellyjay: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin has balls bristling with libido. He had an orgasm celebrating his wife Maryam recently on Twitter. But the kid rep is low on bravado. He was actually having the biggest and final fun of his life with his wife on August 5. The very last thing he wanted to do before he croaks.

And to the bleeding hearts out there, we got news: Jibrin’s going to be killed. He ... Read more at http://justspreadit.com/2016/08/09/read-jibrins-tear-jacking-final-statement-as-dogara-hatchet-men-close-in-on-the-cry-baby-who-thought-whistle-blowing-was-like-kissing-his-wife/
Re: Read Jibrin’s Tear-jacking Statement As He Fears Dogara's Hatchet Men Close In by 989900E: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
The truth is, Jibrin's testimony proving conspiracy to divert padded funds is the most lethal weapon that can get a conviction against Dogara.

They will be after him, no doubt, but I guess Jibrin is well aware of that. And, if anything happens to him, apparently Dogara must be involved.

Hopefully, the whistle blower has gotten himself adequate protection.
Re: Read Jibrin’s Tear-jacking Statement As He Fears Dogara's Hatchet Men Close In by BeClever: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
In as much as I detest delving into issues that has APC in mention, this guy should be supported by all lovers of truth..

Whatever truth being hidden in this saga should be unmasked..
This may actually be that promised land Nigeria and Nigerians has praying and crying for all these years..

These people have long been cheating us, converting what is our's to their's...

These National Assembly dudes are mostly criminals and deserves any hard luck they get in this and or other events.. No apologies!

(1) (Reply)

'Change' Can Be Painful, Difficult, But We're On Right Track'- Adeosun (video) / Ten Landmark Achievements Of Gov.nyesom Wike By Dakuku Peterside Phd / Dear Lai, Change Does NOT Begin With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.