Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story (1718 Views)

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by pedrilo: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, you are so experience, i mean you dan do online dating well well o...tired of online dating abeg.
but u r d first king of online dates lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
pedrilo:
but u r d first king of online dates lol
But on the contrary, no, that your statement carry weightcheesy...you date for 2go well well, lol.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by pedrilo: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
But on the contrary, no, that your statement carry weightcheesy...you date for 2go well well, lol.
well u r nt far from the truth, but dat doesn't change the fact that u r the king. lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by firstking01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
pedrilo:
well u r nt far from the truth, but dat doesn't change the fact that u r the king. lol
I'm the king, yeah, but on a positive note...not on online romancegrin.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz, have u dated a nairalander before?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by obinoral1179(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chicent:
Yes..... It wasnt rosy but it was some how worth it. I learnt a lot for the time we dated and from the guilt,lies and cheats.
but you love her and will still give her chance?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by sinaj(f): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy grin Just give them a hint jare.. cheesy
loading........ grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
liesDictator:
I dated the bittch called berlyn it was never fun angry

quit the obsession
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Chicent(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
obinoral1179:
but you love her and will still give her chance?

Iffa hear am!!!

I pray oooo
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by christinnah(f): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nah!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by Cannonleo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
rantmoniker:
I recently found a date on Nairaland despite my hard-core posts and multiple mod bombs, I was still able to get a great date here. I don't know why good girls love bad guys and why bad guys always end up with good girls. The romance was breath taking and we are still making the story. Noone knows where the story will end though.

Is there anyone who found a date here and how did it go?
still waiting, NL babes hardly answer pms

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story by CaraJewel(f): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nope and i wont

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her Or Stay? / A Matured Lady And Small Girl Fighting Almost UNCLAD / I Bet You Havn't Seen This Kind Of Boobs Before (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.