Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Should I Leave Her Or Stay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her Or Stay? (1691 Views)

Will You Leave Or Stay? / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lemoved

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by youngest85(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
kids everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin

I don't know what to say ooo..
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by donbenedict(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
How old is she please? And don't tell me if age has got anything to do with it..
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
donbenedict:
How old is she please

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by donbenedict(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2016
m6tem:

urgh... u care too much. Please act like u don't give a damn abt her for now.. and watch how things unfold

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2016
smiley cool Ok
donbenedict:
urgh... u care too much. Please act like u don't give a damn abt her for now.. and watch how things unfold

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by aloobright17: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2016
m6tem:
I met this girl like a month ago and we connected instantly, we talked for like two hours I collected her number told her I would love to see more of her........ we went on few dates on the second date we were already kissing

Now my problem with her is she is up and down left and right, today she's saying one thing tomorrow she's saying the direct opposite, today she misses you tomorrow she doesn't want to see you....
At times she's saying one thing her action and body language is saying another....

I'm this kind of person that like things plain and simple but I have been patient with all her drama for like a month now, usually I would've let go tey tey when there's too much drama involved
But I like this girl very much.

Yesterday just like that, she told me she's not my girlfriend that if I'm thinking otherwise it's my business, Damn it was frustrating hearing that after she agreed she's my girlfriend and we're exclusive.

Now I'm thinking should I just let go or stay?

Guy first sleep with her if you are yet to.by then she will know where she stand.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Op self no well
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Khd95(m): 2:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Keep thinking,if u ve beards stroke it....inspirations go enter grin angry angry

But if u really like this gyel,one month is not just enought to study and understand her......take ur time to examine her,correct her and remind her of what ever she says prevously in a subtle tone,

Remember,even if u study a lady for d whole of ur life,u will never knw her all,they are complicated beings(oooops iam sorry to ehm ladies) angry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Khd95:
Keep thinking,if u ve beards stroke it....inspirations go enter grin angry angry

But if u really like this gyel,one month is not just enought to study and understand her......take ur time to examine her,correct her and remind her of what ever she says prevously in a subtle tone,

Remember,even if u study a lady for d whole of ur life,u will never knw her all,they are complicated beings(oooops iam sorry to ehm ladies) angry grin grin

cool Ok I'll try and Thanks
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by IamLEGEND1: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2016
smithsydny:
Op self no well

Weytin you mean?
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
m6tem:

Weytin you mean?
I mean say op has malaria
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
smithsydny:
Na u be de mosquito wey bite am?
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
smithsydny:
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
m6tem:

grin
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Forzap: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Ashana,dats dier way....jst kong her nd move on
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Lovelynature(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
donbenedict:
nice advice Hector. Op this is just how to treat these miss dramas. She agrees, fine, she doesn't agree, fine. Just no send, na she go bring herself come when she don tire or keep being miss drama queen

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by dntaskme(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy grin
youngest85:
kids everywhere

Funny u bro so they're kids
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
aloobright17:

Guy first sleep with her if you are yet to.by then she will know where she stand.
your own no pass that one undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Stay? by m6tem: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
MzLarem:
your own no pass that one undecided

No be lie na

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Explain The Difference Between A Witch And An Ogbanje? / How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream / Describe Your Sex Life Using A Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.