Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) (28320 Views)

Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / "Why Buhari Was Absent At FEC Meeting" – Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by ayayactuctu: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2016
PapaBrowne:
Terrible performance.

We are, we are, we are ......and yet all the indices indicate that everything is going down, down, down.

Agricultural production fell by 3.3% in the last quarter and over 20% year on year. Abi oil price and Jonathan sef affect farming?

Manufacturing is down. Retail trade is down. Not a single KM of road has been laid with ashphalt. 14 Airlines have left the country.

Money you claimed was in the TSA was N3.3 Trillion. Money you claimed you recovered was $9 Billion(2.7 Trillion). If you've cut corruption & You say Jonathan was corrupt, then you should be awash with cash by now. So where is all this money abeg. We go soon vex begin dey ask you for all this money so if you know say you no recover any money at all, abeg tell us.

You guys keep spilling lies and you think Foreign Investors don't do due diligence before staking funds. What happened to the loans you wanted to collect before?? China no gree again? World Bank abi IMF nko? I don tire for una abeg!!
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by onosking(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2016
canalily:
Why did i even click on this threadundecided
Pls,can u send me dat pic on whatsapp...its funny.... thkx
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by aboveu(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2016
What about the poor Man on the street? They need action now they are tired of hope!!!
APC act now!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by fx45(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Dotman2210:
I picked this "The change is not an event but a journey" Amina Mohammed
Amina Mohammed and Kemi Adeosun are beautiful women
Journey to where? Hellfire
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by PureWays(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Fellywood:
Pureway ko purewater ni
What is the meaning if this? Do I know you?
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by canalily(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2016
onosking:
Pls,can u send me dat pic on whatsapp...its funny.... thkx 08064034395
sorry dear am nt on that platformsmiley
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Josmila:

They organize townhall meetings to inform the people their efforts so far, you condemn, if they don't, you condemn, what do you want ??

They don't need such nonsense way to tell us wats happening... If sumtin is really happening we will feel the impact.. All we want is impact. Do u even know hw much it will cost to organize such event.
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by rhymaholic: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Enough of this town hall meetings. This government needs to stop telling us what they want to do and start showing us what they are doing. I'm just sick and tired of this government's inability to fulfill basic campaign promises they willingly made. It's crazy.
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by mztubsy(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2016
I'm so happy this made front page.i had the opportunity of watching 5ministers speak,namely: fashola, audu ogbeh, fayemi,foreign affairs minister and minister of health.they all had about 7-8 minutes of convincing us of what had been done since they were appointed as ministers.to my surprise,only fashola gave a concise amount of how much his Minsterley had received from the budget allocation,how much had been expended,specific projects that have been carried out in specific locations.(which are all verifiable).he talked about how the ministries had already incurred trillions of naira of debt from road contruction(which made contractors abandon their jobs) which is even more than what the ministries have received so far.all these dates back to the previous administration.he was very articulated and detailed with facts and figures. agric minister audu ogbeh also made sense in a little way. as for the rest, it was more about speculations "we want to,we are trying to,we hope to". after how long!!!! the purpose of the town hall meeting was to give us a report of your achievements so far in government,and they sounded like they were campaigning. we have a long way to go in this country........
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by ImtiazNupe(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2016
I saw two Emir there, pls who knew their names should elite me.
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by ImtiazNupe(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2016
If Etsu Nupe is there then progress will surely boost. APC- Change Insha-Allah Imtiaz.com
Re: Abuja Town Hall Meeting: Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Adeosun Attend (Pics) by ohluwayorme: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
To our dear honourable minister of agriculture; what have u been doing on Adesina's (former minister) policies of food sustainability? Because if we can achieve self sustainance in food production then we can easily do food export for more foreign exchange earnings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer / Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide / Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.