Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH (40214 Views)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by flokii: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
faaz24:
Slapped your husband in public and now you're begging in private, what manner of jealousy ?

Please husband forgive her if you can but after she must have apologized on nairaland, sahara reporters, etc

But husband, you no do well at all...why keep nudes?

The height of disrespect is what she displayed.. I hope they find peace sha
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by erico2k2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lordkylie:
good,nw she can have a better lyf without the excess baggage called her husband. way to go hun and if both of u built the house make sure u tk ur share b4 leaving
U dey support the woman abi?
U forgot the meaning of Domestic violence abi?
In the west U can ha e a criminal record for that.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerian marriages of nowardays are highly laughable
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by KAYD007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lordkylie:
good,nw she can have a better lyf without the excess baggage called her husband. way to go hun and if both of u built the house make sure u tk ur share b4 leaving

if you claim she can now move on without the husband you referred to as excess baggage

why then is she begging on her kneels with catarrh dripping from her nose as a result of excessive crying....? grin
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.

She got sent out for showing homicidal tendencies not for the reason you wrote. grin grin grin grin
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Lordkylie(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
erico2k2:

U dey support the woman abi?
U forgot the meaning of Domestic violence abi?
In the west U can ha e a criminal record for that.
slapping him was takn it too far,you simply walk out on them and deal with them privately. Either way both of them av done the needful;move on
besides i doubt the authenticity of this story
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
this is what I call investigative journalism, if only we can channel it in a more useful way btw, I guess the tatafo at the car park did follow the couple home to know the end result

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Damayor12:
Seun
Lalasticlala

Please take this topic off the Frontpage.. it's not confirmed..
How can a passerby see something happen at a hospital's car park.. few days later, another passerby knows that same couple have been fighting at home..

Does this make sense,
Cheap traffic-seeking bloggers..

Please protect our Nairaland Frontpage,
Nairaland isn't a blog for God's sake.

In case you don't know, Monitoring spirit also disguise as passerby's. ;DD

So that's how they knew tongue
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
this is what I call investigative journalism, if only we can channel it in a more useful way btw, how I guess the tatafo at the car park did follow the couple home to know the edn result

I like your profile image lol, I hope you are born again already else the boys have useless you too. grin grin grin
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Lordkylie(f): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
KAYD007:

if you claim she can now move on without the husband you referred to as excess baggage

why then is she begging on her kneels with catarrh dripping from her nose as a result of excessive crying....? grin
societal expectations maybe,na she sabi.She should move but it's not my life is it? and it's not my fuc.king business if she goes back to her vomit!
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
truthsayer007:

I like your profile image lol, I hope you are born again already else the boys have useless you too. grin grin grin
smart people learn from experience, smarter people learn from other people's experience, I belong to the group of the smarter, so I don't need to be born again, I only need to look around and learn
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by imitateMe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.

That's why you shouldn't depend on a man. Work hard, make your money, and no man will take you for a ride.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
smart people learn from experience, smarter people learn from other people's experience, I belong to the group of the smarter, so I don't need to be born again, I only need to look around and learn

Oshey, I belong to the group of the smarter grin grin grin

Abeg sista, pray make u no jam those Yoruba boys oh. Boyalomo, hehehe.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by KAYD007(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lordkylie:
societal expectations maybe,na she sabi.She should move but it's not my life is it? and it's not my fuc.king business if she goes back to her vomit!

She's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches.

why sound like you are ashamed of her for not toeing the part of nairaland feminists, to making things right with the husband you referred to as a vomit?

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by iyke484real(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan
na my house you de! You don't catch me nd misbehave else you will be sent parking grin mind you, I shouldn't catch you either! Cuz you will be parking as well ....
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:

Ehn, Last last, na Born again we go settle for grin grin grin

We guys want a lady that can pray for 1 hour and not the one that has Looked and Looked around and learning.

Hehehehe.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
truthsayer007:

Oshey, I belong to the group of the smarter grin grin grin

Abeg sista, pray make u no jam those Yoruba boys oh. Boyalomo, hehehe.
you mean yoruba demons?,I already know so I avoid them, that's called being smart
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
truthsayer007:

Ehn, Last last, na Born again we go settle for grin grin grin

We guys want a lady that can pray for 1 hour and not the one that has Looked and Looked around and learning.

Hehehehe.
speak for yourself
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Lordkylie(f): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
KAYD007:

She's the one wearing the shoes and knows where it pinches.

why sound like you are ashamed of her for not toeing the part of nairaland feminists, to making things right with the husband you referred to as a vomit?

ya she's wearing the shoe not you either.I'm not ashamed of her o ,na me get husband?shior
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
I'm happy...I'm a man! grin grin

Whichever way......Our Superiority prevails cheesy.......

Feminists....how market?? cheesy

You do this to me and I leave you. There are many men out there who actually know the real meaning of marriage. They don't even have to be African. Times are changing.
#Peace out
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by KAYD007(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lordkylie:
ya she's wearing the shoe not you either.I'm not ashamed of her o ,na me get husband?shior

why call the husband names like excessive baggage and vomits...which portrays you has having a vested interest in the matter?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
you mean yoruba demons?,I already know so I avoid them, that's called being smart

But am Yoruba tho and I ain't no demon, I don't know who even started that Yoruba demon thing. Its spoiling market.

Any new girl I approach now will be asking me.
Ehn which tribe are u from? Are u Yoruba?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Kgdavid(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Was that why she got sent out or she got sent out because she slapped the man thereby proving her violent instincts which has given the man cause to fear for his life?

Grow some sense.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Lordkylie(f): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
KAYD007:

why call the husband names like excessive baggage and vomits...which portrays you has having a vested interest in the matter?
biko this argument is overbeaten and fast becoming boring
#amout kiss
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Samcent: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
stagger:

Another typical Nigerian who just rushes to judgment without getting the facts of the case. The whole thing may even be complete falsehood.

As far as nobody that lives with the couple or the couple themselves have not disclosed the facts of the case (assuming there is any) my conclusion is that there are no nudes, no slapping, no packing, no begging. Period!
U may not be far from d truth.... The way people follow other people's issues, e be like say 'monitoring spirits' don many for nigeria.....lol
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

You do this to me and I leave you. There are many menew out there who actually know the real meaning of marriage. They don't even have to be African. Times are changing.
#Peace out
U do that outside Africa prison awaits you
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by byvan03: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Some women no get shame, nah him go cheat, nah you go beg.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by 2mNaira: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:
Why would she wanna stay with him?
Someone cheats on you and is arrogantly unrepentant about it?
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.

So, in your opinion, slapping her husband in public because she found nudes in his phone is justified?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
I'm happy...I'm a man! grin grin

Whichever way......Our Superiority prevails cheesy.......

Feminists....how market?? cheesy

Which superiority is this mu..mu talking about. For a woman to slap her partner in public he must be worthless to that woman, with no single respect or admiration to the husband.
This is to show that the woman is an independent woman both finanacially and physically and doesnt need him in any way.
The man on the other hand is a mannerless pig who has no respect for his marriage, no financial backbone and a HIV infested cheat.
From what I can understand the wife must have left the disease infested man for her safety. She does not deserve that man and she will always get another.
The man will surely meet more women that will slap his senses off, he sounds like someone that needs slap every morning by a woman to see whether he can be less stoopid.
My girls should leave the man joor.. Waste of space.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by damon222: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
davodyguy:
Pathetic.

Yes, she doesn't deserve a home.

Here's why

1) She lacks self control or restraint and has bad temperament. ( Someone like her at the slightest provocation can kill husband or children)
2) She lacks respect. (A woman shouldn't raise her hand on her man at home, talkless of embarrassing him in public) Talk about stigma, with level of internet publicity.
3) She's a bad example for others
Which others? I have said it many times that those jet age women are all rubbish people. Just go out now and look them with leggish with Cotonou big vehicles parked at the centre of roads and if ask them to park propler, their answer will be '' what is wrong with you?'' mannerless things. If that picture had appeared very clear, you see that she is less than thirty years of age. They are highly irresponsible and indesciple.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by fayeezah(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
The woman is plain stupid. You slapped without making attempt to gather evidence. Trust d man to delete the pix and claim she overreacted to an illusion. She shouldn't av done Dat. Same way I don't condone a man raising his hands against a woman, I won't stand for a woman doing d same. The Bible says a wise woman builds her home. And Dat is d key, most marriages look good on D outside, but lacks wisdom to cope with internal issues. But I judge not, who knows if she has been complaining of the man's infidelity and just reached her breaking point. Who am I to judge sha
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by freshvine(f): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:
Why would she wanna stay with him?
Someone cheats on you and is arrogantly unrepentant about it?
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.

Is it right for a man to slap his wife that cheated in public?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.