Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH (40213 Views)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by lonelydora: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2016
faaz24:
Slapped your husband in public and now you're begging in private, what manner of jealousy ?

Please husband forgive her if you can but after she must have apologized on nairaland, sahara reporters, etc

But husband, you no do well at all...why keep nudes?

Don't mind the mumu, he probably haven't heard of an app called "Keep Safe" for Android, which hides documents, photos, and videos. Had it on my phone when I was still in the world. grin
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by oodua1stson: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You didn't use the rope? Smh enjoy your misery.
ode ni e

Your brain has expired
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea, and I'm officially ur first follower. Lol..so follow back.

About ur topic: No One is really ugly, He or she is just broke. Speaking from experience.
true to a great extent but I know some people that money couldn't change their looks, e.g obj, which means I can also infer that the beauty was there before, it just needed money to bring it out
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
ode ni e

Your brain has expired

Lmao
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2016
2dugged:
true to a great extent but I know some people that money couldn't change their looks, e.g obj, which means I can also infer that the beauty was there before, it just needed money to bring it out

Lol, Obj was handsome when he was young o, when he ruled as a military president. I suggest you check out his pix btw 1965 to 85. He grew into an ugly old man.

Even Ojukwu was Fine when he was young, he grew into an ugly old man too.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Josmila(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan

Problem solved
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by mikolo80: 4:29am On Aug 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.
why women marry cheats thinking their puccy has diamond inside. who lose?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by mikolo80: 4:31am On Aug 12, 2016
greatgod2012:
They both do not have respect for each other.

The man did not have respect for his wife, hence, keeping another woman's nude in his phone.

The woman too did not have respect for her husband, hence, slapping him publicly.

yeah he did
na she go de poknose for him fone

Both are right to have gone their separate ways because a marriage without mutual respect breeds hatred and it's a threat to societal peace.

This is how couples killed each other starts. I support the motion.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by rabol(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2016
lilmax:
fixed

Nigga, can you please modify and add this smiley cool in the front?

Still wishing I could like the post more than once cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.