Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH (40215 Views)

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Fiance Said I Slapped Her, she wasn't lying ///SCREENSHOTS\\\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by damon222: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
MONITZ:
Hmmm, how did the reporter of this story know that the so called husband has sent the lady packing?? Is she a family friend or does she go about with the couple anywhere they go?
She was the first to report this story when it happened at the car park of LUTH and from all indications she was just an on-looker,did she also follow them home?
Yeye bloggers fabricating stories just to get traffic.
You are probably a father to an indesciple lady like this being reported here. Why are doubting the story. Are yousaying these days jet women cannot do or act as described? Jusy go out in your streat abi road and point to any jet age women that are senseable? Are you mistaking them to be normal being because they are dressing unclad? Rubbish.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
truthsayer007:

But am Yoruba tho and I ain't no demon, I don't know who even started that Yoruba demon thing. Its spoiling market.

Any new girl I approach now will be asking me.
Ehn which tribe are u from? Are u Yoruba?
guess the reputation of your tribesmen preceeds them, if not o don't see how else the name was coined
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by holluphemydavid(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.
Ur comments though
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kgdavid:

Was that why she got sent out or she got sent out because she slapped the man thereby proving her violent instincts which has given the man cause to fear for his life?

Grow some sense.

You sef grow some sense. You made your point already why add insults
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
erico2k2:

U do that outside Africa prison awaits you

Because I'm walking out of a marriage that is already damaged? It got damaged immediately when the man broke his vows
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by rhektor(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Oloshi, if wife has nudes of other men or sends to another, she gets sent out. She finds nudes of other women on Hubby's phone, she gets sent out still. Either way she looses.

Weyrey you would slap your husband in the public and expect him to have done nothing? Just try
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Most of the men here are on about how she slapped him and blah blah blah, domestic violence ish. Fine she may have over reacted, we dont know what the man said in reply to her to warrant the slap. We dont know if this is not first time he is doing it, besides the story was told by a third party. Hitting her husband was wrong, but how many men will see such on their wives' phone and won't react same way. Very few will ask questions before belting the woman publicly sef. By the way, a woman that reacts instantly is better than the one that will keep quiet and plan your gruesome death.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by lilmax(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Philpham:
For a woman to slap her partner in public he must be worthless to that woman, with no single respect or admiration to the husband.
This is to show that the woman is an independent woman both finanacially and physically and doesnt need him in any way.
definition of independent woman grin.....anyway it affects those guys clinging on women's wealth not REAL MEN
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
rhektor:

Weyrey you would slap your husband in the public and expect him to have done nothing? Just try

You are the werey, because I did not insult you neither did I mention you. Uncultured child.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by bigerboy200: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
He has no valid reason to cheat but he has a well valid reason for sending her out.. he said he doesn't want to b stabbed in his sleep...memories of the woman lawyer who murdered her husband in cold blood in Ibadan is still fresh on our minds..Death shouldn't be the penalty of cheating...credit to d man for not raising his hand on her...He is not the first married man to cheat, if she had approached him about the issue in a non-violent way,I am sure d situation wouldn't have been dis bad..
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by rhektor(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You are the werey, because I did not insult you neither did I mention you. Uncultured child.

Nne ogini?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
bigerboy200:

He has no valid reason to cheat but he has a well valid reason for sending her out.. he said he doesn't want to b stabbed in his sleep...memories of the woman lawyer who murdered her husband in cold blood in Ibadan is still fresh on our minds..Death shouldn't be the penalty of cheating...credit to d man for not raising his hand on her...He is not the first married man to cheat, if she had approached him about the issue in a non-violent way,I am sure d situation wouldn't have been dis bad..

I'm not in support of her behavior but let's be objective, this story was told by a third party. The man must have said something nasty to his wife in reply to what she saw, but nobody knows. Point is, if it were the man who saw the nudes on her phone he MIGHT have done worse. People are just angry because it was a man that slapped.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by bigerboy200: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:
Why would she wanna stay with him?
Someone cheats on you and is arrogantly unrepentant about it?
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.
So he should say "I am sorry" after chopping slap publicly or what Mayb she never even gave him a chance to explain, just gboooooosa,and he shuld start begging...life shouldn't be dis violent...
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by bigerboy200: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I'm not in support of her behavior but let's be objective, this story was told by a third party. The man must have said something nasty to his wife in reply to what she saw, but nobody knows. Point is, if it were the man who saw the nudes on her phone he MIGHT have done worse. People are just angry because it was a man that slapped.
We are all placing out opinions on d 3rd party's account...two wrongs can't make a right..he cheated, not fine, but does slapping solve d issue NO...only worsens it..I have seen guys who did nada on finding their partners cheated,not all men are violent..e.g me...I can't talk back to a woman let alone slap her for cheating.. what happens to "walking away".. she wasn't matured..snappy decisive people like dat are ones who stab pple in their sleep...he must run as fast as Usain Bolt from her...simple..
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Rapture4real(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

The Woman has the right to react but slapping hubby in public is reducing the man2houseboy. Sending her packing on the other hand is too much. Bring the woman back to her palace pls while she kneels down2apologise for her rude behaviour and settle the rest with prayer in the bedroom
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by ussy09(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Yes ooo if pawpaw land on knife or knife land on pawpaw na d pawpaw go hear Am.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by oodua1stson: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
so assaulting the man is the next thing?

Just shut up
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by oodua1stson: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan
if you catch me, you can go if u like(I'll apologise of course), if I catch you, you no need me to tell me say you're gone Na

Physically attacking the man is worse than him having nudes on his phone
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Boyooosa(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Sorry o, are you from Beere in Ibadan?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by greatgod2012(f): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Electroweb:

Interesting perspective. By the way, are you married? Give a truthful answer.

Lol......
Do you want to marry me?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Kgdavid(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You sef grow some sense. You made your point already why add insults

lol.... yes ma cry
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by iPopAlomo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
toposi4naija:
I'm happy...I'm a man! grin grin

Whichever way......Our Superiority prevails cheesy.......

Feminists....how market?? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I died...
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
so assaulting the man is the next thing?

Just shut up

Lol seeing your profile, I bet you need to shut up more than I need to. Smh
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Electroweb(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
greatgod2012:

Do you want to marry me?

I thought as much. Your perspective betrays your marriage status. You cannot judge someone unless you have walked in his / her shoes.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by greatgod2012(f): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Electroweb:

I thought as much. Your perspective betrays your marriage status. You cannot judge someone unless you have walked in his / her shoes.

And what's my marital status?

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
guess the reputation of your tribesmen preceeds them, if not o don't see how else the name was coined

Well, not every yoruba guy is a Yoruba demon.
And not every Igbo guy is a ritualist or Drug trafficker.
There are always exceptions.

Besides 2dugged, which tribe are u from sef?
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by Bgorgeous: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nonsense, rubbish, idiotic man
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by MrImole: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
malaria:
If I catch you, I go, if you catch me, I still go. That's the slogan

Nice one aunty Malaria...
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by permanentgrace(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

It's the men's world. Like it or leave it, it does not change a thing.
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
permanentgrace:

It's the men's world. Like it or leave it, it does not change a thing.

It is well
Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by numericalguy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
cococandy:
Why would she wanna stay with him?
Someone cheats on you and is arrogantly unrepentant about it?
Talk about jerk of the year. The Fool has no business being married in the first place. Marriage is for those who can "I'm sorry" when they are wrong. Not those who gloat in their misbehavior.

What is this one bleating about sef.
The stvppid woman was not thrown out because of the picture she found on his phone but because she slaped her husband publicly. Try and get that into your coconut head.

I have always condemned domestic violence irrespective of the perpetrator male or female. If the tables were turned now, its your type that will be screaming blue murder all over Nairaland but here you are justifying why a woman should hit a man. Domestic violence is evil no matter who is dishing it out.
. I pity the man that will marry your type.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH by oodua1stson: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Lol seeing your profile, I bet you need to shut up more than I need to. Smh
brain dead, what has my profile got to do with the nonsense you put up there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.