Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (52580 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / If U Found Out That Your Fiance Lie About Her Virginity What Will U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
break naaa what else you want to do
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by babedee(f): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Guy have fun now that she wnts it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by soltosky: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
yea guy do it..but make sure u will not leav her..if u will don't do it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by lilprice: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] sad sad god gives opportunity too whom cannot make use of it am so disappointed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by paschalomenihu: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
WHO ARE YOU FOOLING, YOU HAVE BEING MAKING LOVE WITH HER AND YOU ARE TALKING OF BREAKING HER VIRGINITY
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
Peterwilliams: She had three guys before me, And she broke up with them because they asked for sex which she did'nt want to do because of her virginity, When we meet i promised her that i'm not that kind of person.,we have dated for 8months and she's demanding of sex from me or she go outside, She gets high each time we make love, What should i do, I dnt want another brother to hop in.Should i do it?Here is my number 08063221234

in your words @op (she gets high each time we make love)
and shes still a vergin

you are a confused goat
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by kolaoloye(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abbey2sam:

in your words @op (she gets high each time we make love)
and shes still a vergin

you are a confused goat

Seconded grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by NNMUU(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
She wants to use you as a sacrifice to the dark lords.
Run peterwilliams Run!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
U ad beta use zip locker for ur *gbola* n give d key or code 2 ur mum den collect it if u r 100% sure shes gonna b ya wife...

Seriously, 4get abt d fun, bt breaking a girl!! Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Waspy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
I pity these small small boys joking with important things as this... Don't you know it like going into permanent blood covenant with her?... To share ur blessings and curses, to be one for ever.... Go read ur bible, 1st Corinthians
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by tshegs19: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
justwise:

Ur number for what? To call or txt u how to disvirgin ur gf? Who is going to pay for the call or txt while u sweat on ur congo. U no well
LOOOOOL
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Nuzo1(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Even if she swears that there's no strings attached...don't do except you've made up your mind to marry her.

If you eventually deflower her, god help you if you are a nice guy and your badonkey sweet.

She will not remenber she told you "no strings attachedd". She will torment your life. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by Oohrhii(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
LOL @ your number..

This is not a radio program dude!!

KIDS SMH undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by sweerie(f): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2013
'when u make luv' n she wants u to break her virginity na glass or iron door
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by lovelyn7777: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? by olagbemi118(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Peterwilliams:
She had three guys before me, And she broke up with them because they asked for sex which she did'nt want to do because of her virginity, When we meet i promised her that i'm not that kind of person.,we have dated for 8months and she's demanding of sex from me or she go outside, She gets high each time we make love, What should i do, I dnt want another brother to hop in.Should i do it?Here is my number 08063221234
wetin concern me concern ur number? Na thru phone u go do am? See me see wahala oooooo...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.