Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA (2247 Views)

Cold War In Aso Villa As PMB Tightens Noose On Aisha Buhari’s Powers / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by graphixplusng: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Source: Temitope Temitope Aduroja

Eventhough social media erupted and there was a serious Jubiliaiton and celebration at some certain Quarters over Aisha Buhari's Journey to United State despite the fact that she has been alleged severally by the controversial Governor of Ekiti state that she can not travel to United state because she is part of those prominent personalities who were involve in the popular Hallibutorn Bribery case. Without going too far, Aisha Buhari's Journey to United state as generated a lot of Controversy among Nigerians. Some Nigerians believe that the Journey is real and Authentic while some Nigerians doubt the authenticity of her journey to United state. They claimed that the Journey was a total ruse due to some Obvious and Glaring Evidence. To the glory of God, i am One of those Nigerians who doubt her Journey to United State.
Below are my reasons.

-it is only Sahara reporter that informed Nigerian that Aisha Buhari will travel to USA. No other Nigeria News Media Reported the News not even Channel TV. All the Online media that reported the News referred to Sahara reporter as their Source.
-It is Only Sahara Reporter that keep uploading the Pictures of the Wife of the President on Social Media and no other News Source.
- More over, Federal Government of Nigeria did not Officially informed the Nation that the wife of the president will travel to United State.
-Whenever the president, Vice President or Wife of the president want to travel out of the country, they are always receive different Personalities at the Airport either Muritala or Nnamdi AZkiwe Airport whereby group of Press men will snap their pictures and inform the nation where they are traveling to. For instance, take a look at President Buhari's Journey to Chad on Sunday, we all see his picture at the Airport whereby news inform us where he is traveling to. But in the case of Aisha Buhari, nothing like this happen. We just heard that she is in United State.
- No Foreign media House such as CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc Carry such news that Aisha Buhari Visited United State. It is only Nigeria media House who are citing Sahara Reporter as their source. Mind you, it is not possible for Nigeria first lady to Vist United State without CNN carrying the News.
-Aisha Buhari was said to have an interview with VOICE OF AMERICA but to my greatest surprise, VOA does not have the Transcript of the alleged Interview with Aisha Buhari on their website. No single result was found for the Search Aisha Buhari on their Search Page.
-Moreover, how can Michelle Obama failed to host a visiting first lady (Aisha buhari) who has never visited her country before since may 29 2015?
-How will Aisha Buhari Visited United State without been recognise by the united state first lady??
-When Toyin Saraki represented Aisha Buhari in an event in united state some months ago, we all seen the picture she snap with President Obama and his wife, despite various pictures of Aisha Buhari's Journey to United state has flooded Social media, how come we have never seen the Pic she snap with the wife of Obama despite she was the one that invited her??
- Lastly, how come the wife of Nigeria President will Purportedly attended an event in the USA without been reported by CNN, Aljazeera, BBC, not even our local Stations like NTA, AIT and the most reliable and Unbiased TV station called Channel TV??
Without going too far once aging, Owing to these above reasons, i refuse to be scam again, Hoodwink deceived and bamboozzled with APC lies cum Propaganda and deceit. This is an era of info tech. We are in year 2016 not 1984.
In conclusion, Aisha Buhari Journey to USA was stage Managed just to divert our attention from Pressing issues
Thank you
‪#‎Adurofight #Khayspeaks‬!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by thunder74(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2016
Instead to defend your reasonable points you raised above, they will come for your head. Sorry bro, they are programmed to react like that.@graphixplusng

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by eunisam: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2016
hmmmmm nawaoooo.

I have no meaningful thing to stay
so let me respect myself and keep silent .

1 Like

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by omaiyale: 6:10am On Aug 10, 2016
That one Concern You , you claimed we are in era of information technology which I believed we are but the beauty of communication and information is not all about writing, information is best transferred from the sender to the recipients using pictorial images that's is why even here on nairaland we ask for picture ( pinshure or Adont believe crew ).

To convinced me I will be more glad and happy if you provide pictorial evidence to proof she never visited the State

1 Like

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by dahunsy(f): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by dahunsy(f): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Coughs***clears throat# oga at this stage....in this country choose ur words right#
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by delishpot: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2016
I will follow this one to the end......let me see how the average Nigerian reacts to such concept

3 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by fotadmowmend(m): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Fayose is on a tree watching and waiting to drop a bomb shell .... Arrangee visit

5 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by betterABIAstate: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Why did you do this to yourslef? Zombies are coming for you.

8 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by dunkem21(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# oga at this stage....in this country choose ur words right#

You're right.. Infact, the best thing is to stay off social media cool

1 Like

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Miscellaneous(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2016
This guy is making sense & to think some Nigerians are bent on seeing everything by the Messiah to be right, they will be here & instead of reasoning, they will quickly click on the reply button & spew all that sips to the brain at that point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by ivandragon: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2016
it would be too 'expensive' a scam if Aisha tried to hoodwink Nigerians. I however believe she went but the trip in itself exposes more than it resolves. the US govt most likely, purposely declined to acknowledge her presence because of the Jefferson issue. by this way, they simply distanced themselves from officially recognizing her presence.
or there were shoddy travel & communications arrangements. in that case, heads in the protocol unit need to roll.
or the US govt just doesn't give a damn about the wife of the president of the most populous black nation on earth. in that case, it was a diplomatic spite by the US which should be addressed by the Nigerian govt since Aisha didn't go there on vacation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Oblitz(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2016
i don't care jor
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by cciojazz: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Why are you people so silly and uninformed? I have no political inclination, so I am not supporting any party. My comments are based solely on facts.
You all can take the time and data to actually surf the net for information when in doubt. The twitter account and Facebook account of the United States Institute of Peace clearly comments on Aisha ' s visit. These are verified pages i.e Twitter and Facebook and if fake, would have consequences on the Institute.
Institutes like that have core ethical values enforced by law, as such, you can take what they say to the bank.
What is it with you people? Aisha is not a president that everything she does has to be met by Michelle Obama. Most of the pictures you have been posting on here of Michelle with wives of heads of states are in her capacity as the hostess i.e wives accompanying their husbands (presidents) on their official trips, as such, Michelle will play a hostess role. Aisha went not in an official capacity.
There is structure to doing things people. A wife of a president is not a news worthy event. So talking about CNN carrying the story etc shows a level of stupidity.
I shake my head for my country..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Markshevy(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2016
According to OP, the US trip was a padded journey.in the word of lai mohammadi lets look at it technically.

2 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Beadex1(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:
Why are you people so silly and uninformed? I have no political inclination, so I am not supporting any party. My comments are based solely on facts.
You all can take the time and data to actually surf the net for information when in doubt. The twitter account and Facebook account of the United States Institute of Peace clearly comments on Aisha ' s visit. These are verified pages i.e Twitter and Facebook and if fake, would have consequences on the Institute.
Institutes like that have core ethical values enforced by law, as such, you can take what they say to the bank.
What is it with you people? Aisha is not a president that everything she does has to be met by Michelle Obama. Most of the pictures you have been posting on here of Michelle with wives of heads of states are in her capacity as the hostess i.e wives accompanying their husbands (presidents) on their official trips, as such, Michelle will play a hostess role. Aisha went not in an official capacity.
There is structure to doing things people. A wife of a president is not a news worthy event. So talking about CNN carrying the story etc shows a level of stupidity.
I shake my head for my country..
you haven't said anything bros

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by AngryNigerian(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
This Aisha thing don de allow us forget dat APC is dealing with us ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by cciojazz: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Beadex1:
you haven't said anything bros

Judging from the comments on here, I do not expect you to read to understand or comprehened

5 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Beadex1(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:

Judging from the comments on here, I do not expect you to read to understand or comprehened
still saying Noting bros.........when the truth is as glaring as full moon

3 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by cava: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2016
ivandragon:
it would be too 'expensive' a scam if Aisha tried to hoodwink Nigerians. I however believe she went but the trip in itself exposes more than it resolves. the US govt most likely, purposely declined to acknowledge her presence because of the Jefferson issue. by this way, they simply distanced themselves from officially recognizing her presence.
or there were shoddy travel & communications arrangements. in that case, heads in the protocol unit need to roll.
or the US govt just doesn't give a damn about the wife of the president of the most populous black nation on earth. in that case, it was a diplomatic spite by the US which should be addressed by the Nigerian govt since Aisha didn't go there on vacation.

You nailed it
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by ministeriallist: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Despite all this facts some Zombies will still attack the OP instead of using their thinking faculty.
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by nelcliff(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2016
@OP, You're on point.. I know some zombies will still not believed even with the above hard facts you outlined there... sorry it's not their fault.. that's how they were program to be used until 2019 where their lie lie program will expire.
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by abes(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Hate kills faster than AIDS

This is from US Institute of Peace Twitter account
https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Emyogalanya: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Op just place this famed aisha us visit side by side with the chibok story and u will arrive at an answer :.:: = SCAM.
In the chibok case nigerians fell for it, but in this one, nigerians are asking the right questions. And we are getting clear answers : scam again my verdict to nigerians is pls ask the right questions even if na ur papa dey involved. Exercise some doubt its ur civil right
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by searchng4love: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Maybe she travelled with a fake passport ...from the UK

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by oyinkinola: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
...look, at this photo well, it's aisha dinning room in daura, and those sitting there are somewhere in fayose sitting room in Ado ekiti, don't you people see! and you are talking of institute of peace when people sitting waiting to collect plate of rice in the stomach infrastructure institute! bunch of criminal that didn't know false allegation is punishable by law!
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by oyinkinola: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2016
searchng4love:
Maybe she travelled with a fake passport ...from the UK
...even your false allegation ring leader...fayose had buried his head in shame! but you didn't suprise me, nigeria is no longer nigeria according to you, buhari never step his foot in school non okorocha is igbo man, some people with such reasoning will see thing right?

1 Like

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by soji1992: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Fact

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by PaulIdu: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
ivandragon:

You are right the US govt turned down her request for official audience a couple of times that explained the continously postponement of her trip ..I gather they spent more than a million dollar hiring Washington lobbyist to get the white house recieve her but it failed with the white house opting to recieve Toyin Saraki instead ..in a save face measure her and paid lobbyist put together the haphazard trip replete with a back stage VOA interview that wasn't even archived by the reporter ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Oladiplenty101(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:

HELL NO! The table isn't the same as the one the rest of the members are sitted in the second pix,if you are trying to tell us she actually sat among these people!

2 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Pidggin(f): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:

That Institute exists in Qatar, they have branches in many countries

3 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by oyinkinola: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Pidggin:

That Institute exists in Qatar, they have branches in many countries
...including your home parlor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:Troops Hailed Late Lt.col Abu Ali As He Was Being Decorated By Gen.Buratai / Mimiko : The Disgraceful End Of The Political Career Of Another Tinubu Betrayer / This Guy Claims He Can Solve Nigeria Electricity Problem In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.