Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,112 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA (2259 Views)

Cold War In Aso Villa As PMB Tightens Noose On Aisha Buhari’s Powers / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by progress69: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
The levelof brain decay since PDP lost as soared to an alarming rate. I blame the people quoting or commenting about useless, sensless and foolish threads like this from attention seekers.

Aishia was in Biafra land, it was biafra radio that interviewed her, the verified accounts that posted about her visit was hacked. We have heard, can you now move on plz?
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Pidggin(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2016
oyinkinola:

...including your home parlor!

Argue constructively we are not selling crayfish here

2 Likes

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by oyinkinola: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Pidggin:

Argue constructively we are not selling crayfish here
...a question pls. who is nigeria president?
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by PFRB: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
abes:
Hate kills faster than AIDS

This is from US Institute of Peace Twitter account
https://twitter.com/USIP/status/761312131648069632

This is the complete quote>

""""""United States Institute of Peace added 2 new photos — with Jamiu Jenrola Bello and 2 others.
August 4 at 10:54pm ·

We were honored to host the First Lady of Nigeria Aisha Buhari today, along with her esteemed delegation that included the wives of several Nigerian state governors. Her husband President Muhammudu Buhari spoke at USIP last July: http:///1OoI8pM""""

The grammar there is a Nigerian grammar. Meanwhile, how many governors wives went there with her??

1 Like

Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Goke7: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Its obvious aisha visit to the US has de-marketed the political fortunes of her haters and they simply can let go because their audience must continue to be fed by lies as usual.

its time aisha haters move on to better things for their lives, these poltical gimmick ain't working anymore.
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by PFRB: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Check this out and see who this Bello is.

https://www.facebook.com/jamiu.bello.90
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by fakati(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Haters and wailers be like
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by TijaniAbu: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2016
graphixplusng:
Source: Temitope Temitope Aduroja

Eventhough social media erupted and there was a serious Jubiliaiton and celebration at some certain Quarters over Aisha Buhari's Journey to United State despite the fact that she has been alleged severally by the controversial Governor of Ekiti state that she can not travel to United state because she is part of those prominent personalities who were involve in the popular Hallibutorn Bribery case. Without going too far, Aisha Buhari's Journey to United state as generated a lot of Controversy among Nigerians. Some Nigerians believe that the Journey is real and Authentic while some Nigerians doubt the authenticity of her journey to United state. They claimed that the Journey was a total ruse due to some Obvious and Glaring Evidence. To the glory of God, i am One of those Nigerians who doubt her Journey to United State.
Below are my reasons.

-it is only Sahara reporter that informed Nigerian that Aisha Buhari will travel to USA. No other Nigeria News Media Reported the News not even Channel TV. All the Online media that reported the News referred to Sahara reporter as their Source.
-It is Only Sahara Reporter that keep uploading the Pictures of the Wife of the President on Social Media and no other News Source.
- More over, Federal Government of Nigeria did not Officially informed the Nation that the wife of the president will travel to United State.
-Whenever the president, Vice President or Wife of the president want to travel out of the country, they are always receive different Personalities at the Airport either Muritala or Nnamdi AZkiwe Airport whereby group of Press men will snap their pictures and inform the nation where they are traveling to. For instance, take a look at President Buhari's Journey to Chad on Sunday, we all see his picture at the Airport whereby news inform us where he is traveling to. But in the case of Aisha Buhari, nothing like this happen. We just heard that she is in United State.
- No Foreign media House such as CNN, BBC, Aljazeera etc Carry such news that Aisha Buhari Visited United State. It is only Nigeria media House who are citing Sahara Reporter as their source. Mind you, it is not possible for Nigeria first lady to Vist United State without CNN carrying the News.
-Aisha Buhari was said to have an interview with VOICE OF AMERICA but to my greatest surprise, VOA does not have the Transcript of the alleged Interview with Aisha Buhari on their website. No single result was found for the Search Aisha Buhari on their Search Page.
-Moreover, how can Michelle Obama failed to host a visiting first lady (Aisha buhari) who has never visited her country before since may 29 2015?
-How will Aisha Buhari Visited United State without been recognise by the united state first lady??
-When Toyin Saraki represented Aisha Buhari in an event in united state some months ago, we all seen the picture she snap with President Obama and his wife, despite various pictures of Aisha Buhari's Journey to United state has flooded Social media, how come we have never seen the Pic she snap with the wife of Obama despite she was the one that invited her??
- Lastly, how come the wife of Nigeria President will Purportedly attended an event in the USA without been reported by CNN, Aljazeera, BBC, not even our local Stations like NTA, AIT and the most reliable and Unbiased TV station called Channel TV??
Without going too far once aging, Owing to these above reasons, i refuse to be scam again, Hoodwink deceived and bamboozzled with APC lies cum Propaganda and deceit. This is an era of info tech. We are in year 2016 not 1984.
In conclusion, Aisha Buhari Journey to USA was stage Managed just to divert our attention from Pressing issues
Thank you
‪#‎Adurofight #Khayspeaks‬!

The answer to the questions are hidden by Nigeria Presidency's lies and Fayose's Ekiti PDP mischief. Did Aisha send Saraki's wife to White House to represent her? Saraki's wife has never represented Aisha Buhari at White House. Mrs Saraki's facebook said she attended in a private visit, she did not say Aisha sent her. Again Mrs Saraki's facebook said she and her ceo attended White House Global Development Summit. Aisha did not send her. Who invited Aisha to USA? Zumunta was her host, Zumunta is an Arewa northern organisation. Zumunta cannot enter White House let alone carrying Aisha there.
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by iLecon: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2016
it's only a Nigeria, someone will travel, she didn't make it official, iDidnt see APC or the FG make any comment on her traveling, but PDP will make it a duty to say "she said she was in the U.S" but she isn't...
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by PFRB: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
""""""""Floxy Alaneme My prayer is to God Almighty to forgive Buhari and his aboki brothers and to grant them common sense !

By the way how much is a litre of kerosene in the street of Kano Kaduna Sokoto zamfra Adamawa Kaduna etc ?
Like · Reply · 16 hrs

Prince Daniel Ating
Prince Daniel Ating My question is simple, why linking an old publication to Ur Facebook post. Where was it posted in Ur website that Aisha Buhari visited Ur office in Washington? We are not fools and cannot follow this cheap post. Anybody can open a Facebook page and name it USIP. We want to see an official publication in Ur site guys.
Like · Reply · 3 · Yesterday at 5:39am

Ibrahim Musa Kida
Ibrahim Musa Kida Stupid igbo man, an igbo man will go to okrika village and find one missionary white man and snap a pic and post it on facebook tellin the whole world, thats when he was in new york, and then they are sayin rubbish abt this pic, mek u just live this fake igbo people with dem terrible sense pls""""""
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by graphixplusng: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2016
The arrival of Zombies grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by BuscadoRealty: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
cciojazz:
Why are you people so silly and uninformed? I have no political inclination, so I am not supporting any party. My comments are based solely on facts.
You all can take the time and data to actually surf the net for information when in doubt. The twitter account and Facebook account of the United States Institute of Peace clearly comments on Aisha ' s visit. These are verified pages i.e Twitter and Facebook and if fake, would have consequences on the Institute.
Institutes like that have core ethical values enforced by law, as such, you can take what they say to the bank.
What is it with you people? Aisha is not a president that everything she does has to be met by Michelle Obama. Most of the pictures you have been posting on here of Michelle with wives of heads of states are in her capacity as the hostess i.e wives accompanying their husbands (presidents) on their official trips, as such, Michelle will play a hostess role. Aisha went not in an official capacity.
There is structure to doing things people. A wife of a president is not a news worthy event. So talking about CNN carrying the story etc shows a level of stupidity.
I shake my head for my country..

If I get you clearly you mean Michelle Obama can visit Nigeria on a private trip, go for program or launching or something in Abuja without being announced and captured by the media. You are also saying if she doesn't come on an official visit or with her husband the president, she can be on low key do what she has to do and go back without even seeing any of the Nigerian government officials?
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by Paperwhite(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Oladiplenty101:
HELL NO! The table isn't the same as the one the rest of the members are sitted in the second pix,if you are trying to tell us she actually sat among these people!
You mind these bunch of people.Not everyone is unintelligent as they are.
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by oyinkinola: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
You mind these bunch of people.Not everyone is unintelligent as they are.
...who is the president of nigeria?
Re: Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA by graphixplusng: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Zombie no get agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi / Can Somebody Tell Me Why Saraki And Emir Sanusi Want To Beat PMB (photo) / Jonathan Live At Trump Inauguration (photo Prove)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.