Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi (17815 Views)

Inspector General Relocates To Benue On Orders Of President Buhari / Shettima Relocates To Bama, Town Liberated From Boko Haram / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Nusaf: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

Funny! So, you agreed he said so?

If he said so and he has killed more than a hero, then buhari must be an unstable fool
Do u know what the word 'if' does in a sentence?
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by victorazy(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
rhektor:

Bauchi has majority christians, Kaduna has christians in the southern part, even Borno has majority christian so what is your point?

I've been in Burra village early thiss year, no much christians there, I no see church.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2016
nija which way
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by navyhector(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Firefire:
What

How can a defeated terrorist group have the capacity of relocating despite the presence of Nigeria Military HQ / Command in the area?

What is stopping Buhary from deploying fighter jets to level the area once and for all?

No matter what, we shall defeat the terrorists & terrorism on our soil. Nigerians have had enough. angry

Btw: why is GEJ still sponsoring Boko Haram Game-Plan: Reducing the population of the north in order to will 2019 election ? APC, I dey hail oooooo. undecided
democracy
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by ajepako(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Wherever you morafuckas relocate to..

Be it under the soil..under a dungeon or up in the skies

The strong hands of GOD is waiting to fight and deliver HIS beloved..

Awon asinwin omo maalu
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by lexyclasy: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
ademega:
Buhari is capable. no whalah
Capable of what.....where were the intelligent men when they started infiltrating to other part of the state aside from the 3-known,
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by wadetaw202: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Nusaf:

Do u know what the word 'if' does in a sentence?

Looks like you are as dull as buhari, the Northern President.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Ussyberry(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kill Them All cool

The catch them, give them money and then release them!
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Ussyberry(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kill Them All cool

They catch them, give them money and then release them!
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Nusaf: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

Looks like you are as dull as buhari, the Northern President.
I know it is difficult but manage and take a chill cos he remains ur president till 2019 when Nigerians will decide again. Another option is to take a walk to 3rd mainland bridge then take a jump cos there's nothing u can do about it. As for him being dull, I can bet that u can never come close to the status of his least domestic servant who is several light years ahead of u. He occupies the highest position in this country and that makes him an accomplished man.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by amtaken(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2016
They should relocate permanently to Duara.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Achorise: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
rhektor:

What is negative in that comment? undecided undecided undecided
oh sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Achorise: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
rhektor:

What is negative in that comment? undecided undecided undecided
oh sorry dear.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by rhektor(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2016
victorazy:

I've been in Burra village early thiss year, no much christians there, I no see church.

Bura village is the whole state right undecided
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Bdemmy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

I think you should remove falsehood and self-deceit from your own DNA.

The promise was to defeat boko haram. Can a defeated group still be making threats, kidnapping and moving from one forest to another?

Tel yourself the truth for once in yur life; boko haram has not been defeated.

Buhari's ONLY "achievement" after15 months in power is a sham!

your buhari is a failure!

Yes my lord!

And we can take it that ur Jona's achievement for donkey years of cluelessness is defeating the terrorist group.

You can compare their strength then and now. They are really waxing stronger.

Bigot!
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by wadetaw202: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bdemmy:

Yes my lord!

And we can take it that ur Jona's achievement for donkey years of cluelessness is defeating the terrorist group.

You can compare their strength then and now. They are really waxing stronger.

Bigot!

You are a worse bigot.

If not, you will remember that buhari claimed he was a miracle worker and that he would implement change within weeks of being elected.

Weeks turned into months and months are turning to yeas; yet,all the dullard can boast of is a fake victory over boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bura forest undecided hmmm... hope the chibok girls are not there with them tho'
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Bdemmy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are a worse bigot.

If not, you will remember that buhari claimed he was a miracle worker and that he would implement change within weeks of being elected.

Weeks turned into months and months are turning to yeas; yet,all the dullard can boast of is a fake victory over boko haram.

LOL! You dull sha.

You are a greater miracle worker.

It takes someone like you toremember that kind of claim.

Miracle worker ko alpha and omega ni
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by wadetaw202: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bdemmy:

LOL! You dull sha.

You are a greater miracle worker.

It takes someone like you toremember that kind of claim.

Miracle worker ko alpha and omega ni

I tried to find sense in your comment but I couldn't find any.

You will win the award for the dullest and most meaningless commenter of the year.

Saying you are dull is actually an insult on the word "dull"
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Bdemmy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
wadetaw202:

I tried to find sense in your comment but I couldn't find any.

You will win the award for the dullest and most meaningless commenter of the year.

Saying you are dull is actually an insult on the word "dull"

Thanks a lot my mentor.
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
thats very close to where i reside. angry sad
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by bettercreature(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
nija which way
You've been silent for 2 days.Are you okay?
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
bettercreature:
You've been silent for 2 days.Are you okay?
yea am good just that am so busy #bosslady if u know what i mean,managing guys no be here they can give tough time for Africa. thanx for your concern
Re: Boko Haram Relocates To Burra Forest, Bauchi by bettercreature(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
yea am good just that am so busy #bosslady if u know what i mean,managing guys no be here they can give tough time for Africa. thanx for your concern
That's great! You are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / Okorocha: EFCC Didn’t Recover N7.9 Billion From Me / Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.