Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches (63779 Views)

Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking / Zambian Minister On His Knees As President Lungu Talks To Him (Photo) / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies – Sharkan Lucas, Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by 4nobody4every1: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
I dont believe this shocked
And today is Wednesday sef...lalasticlala sef shocked
l am here, stop calling my name or else l will ban you for 6000 years grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Skmoda360(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2016
nrexzy:
Africans shaaaaa.... naa just dust dey our brain last last
lmaoooo, you dey craze.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by soberdrunk(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2016
*dodging bottle* WELL WHO AM I TO JUDGE, IF THE YOUNG MAN ENJOYS "COMING" BACK "Home", AND THE MOTHER WEL'COMES' him #all pun intended# *dodging slippers* grin grin grin
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
naijababe:

My exact thoughts.

Cool down now! Shey na only Africans dey indulge in incestuous relationships ni ? Josef Fritzl is not an African o, yet his daughter born like 7 shidren for am angry lipsrsealed
you are so right my dear.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Dom2020: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
God have mercy, what we Africans do in order to acquire riches is just something else
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by wickedworld: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm this life, abormination things is seen as normal at this end time.

Cursed nation.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by sinaj(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Arrhhhhhh..

Warris wrong with all these Idiats?

How HE Preek take dey stand sef? shocked shocked shocked
lwkmd grin kworupt u tongue

I haf cash u tode

5 Likes

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Batlan01: 11:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Trina0936:

Must you joke about everything? How did E-money come into this topic?? You must be an afonja! Next time don't be a bigot thanks grin

Meanwhile if you ever feel like doing a sponsored ad on Facebook for your business lemme know cool
Kai Trina0936, u fall ma hand wellaz... Okay, I'll nt do sponsored ad on facebook with U 'coz U're either a IPAD youth or a NDA

1 Like

Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by phrida(f): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2016
This is unbelievable
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Oshi, Oriburuku and Agbako of the highest order.

May God forbid bad thing. That's not only barbaric but disgusting.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by jc173(f): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Gkemz: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Every gift of devil has terms and conditions but the free gift of God has nothing attached to it. How can a mother have an intercourse with her grown son just to keep him alive and wealthy. She's equally a witch for patronizing witchcraft.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by kickhard: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
But I'm yet to see the so called riches on the woman or the building at her background. Can anyone spot any riches around her!
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by sweetjim(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wattttt!!! Chisos
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by missstella(f): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy

Bros, me sef don get dat kind weird imagination..

I don dey use one eye take dey look everybody since.. grin
Check ur mail sir
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
God forbide! 80% rich Africans have ritual money!
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by freezyrain: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
So she go do am today abi?
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Osazuwa11: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
newnesslaundary:
Are u tired of ur single source of income? do u desire better life despite the present economic meltdown? instead of u running after money why dont u allow money running after u, with just # 4000, do u know u can go on a week trip to dubai, with just #4000 do u belief u can have ur on ride befors the yr runout. If you want to know how, pls call me on 08078836404 or whatsapp me on 07032306692. meet m at the top.
Lol. #4000 is too cost la how about #250. Alaye double your hustle cos yur fmt aint shii
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by sabi99(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
In the hierarchy's of sacrilegious acts, this one just topped d list
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by ohuegbeair(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
so what happens when she dies?? Them no reason am ni??
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Batlan01:
Kai Trina0936, u fall ma hand wellaz... Okay, I'll nt do sponsored ad on facebook with U 'coz U're either a IPAD youth or a NDA
No p. Your loss though tongue
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by brojoshua: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Word of God says, "For all have sinned..." This means all people sinned and became sinners. And a sinner sins, committing one sin or another and even many sins and each sinner is committing his or her own sins. One of the sins of this woman is what is mentioned here. Who is truly free from sin, sinning and from being a sinner? He or she who has been saved by God: by His grace through faith in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world and the only Saviour who was sacrificed for the sin of the world.
So let all sinners, including the mother and his son and all the others including many who may be mocking them for one of their sins, believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only begotten Son of God, and God will save them from sin, sinning and being sinners, condemnation and everlasting destruction, into the kingdom of His Son Jesus Christ and give them eternal life. Let those who believe in Christ Jesus as the Lord, repent from their sins. And let those among sinners who truly believe that Jesus Christ is Lord the Son of God present themselves to true and faithful servant of Christ Jesus to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus. And let those who believe and are baptized join any assembly of true and faithful christains anywhere they see such assembly and wherever they have opportunity. The word of God says, "he who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned". "Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it". Thank you
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by abhanz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
This isn't true.... Fake af
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Smellymouth: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
missstella:
Check ur mail sir

Sorry mistella,i can't access my mail..

Send it to this mail--" alagasmelly12@yahoo.com..

cool
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Smellymouth: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin kworupt u tongue

I haf cash u tode

Hahahaha. For ur mind...

The deal is still on jare.. tongue
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by lizzy5: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
end time palava
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by tigonana: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who name dis continent Africa self........make d person come forward here I go beat am today.....y Africa wat of zoo or...........chaii abomination.
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by adecares(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
You both need deliverance
Re: Zambian: I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches by Crownylord(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenya wake up na.... Ha small zambia.... Don dey ahead now o... Chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.