Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results (3458 Views)

Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 / WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions / Waec 2016/17 Specimen List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Mandaking(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2016
When the news broke that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), had released the results for the May/June 2016 examinations, many students across Nigeria rushed to check and print their results. The breakdown of this year’s results and the statistics provided by Olu Adenipekun, the Nigerian head of WAEC, showed that there was a significant rise in number of candidates who passed the examination. However, as pictures of this year’s outstanding results have continued to emerge, there have been some really funny instances.

1. The ‘Dyeing and Bleaching’ student
Now, at first glance, this is the result of a very brilliant student, I mean getting an all As result in WAEC is no easy feat, but i found something especially interesting, the last subject.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/919337-best-5-pictures-best-describe-2016-waec-results.html

1 Share

Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Mandaking(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
2. Mercenaries

Then there are those who hired a mercenary to write the examinations for them, paying huge sums of money. Imagine, hiring somebody to write for you and while others are getting A1, you end up with just 2 Cs, some Ds, Es and Fs. This will be you after checking your results:

Read more: https://www.naij.com/919337-best-5-pictures-best-describe-2016-waec-results.html

1 Like

Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Mandaking(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2016
3. When someone that you thought had cars and houses, is among the students uploading WAEC results. So you are there like…..

1 Like

Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Mandaking(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Oh my God, you are still writing WAEC?

4. When you fail WAEC in 2016 and you are trying to eat.

The average Nigerian parent will not even let you enjoy the food. They will keep saying things like, “All you know is food, exam you cannot pass”….

2 Likes

Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Mandaking(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Somebody cannot even eat in this house in peace..

5. When you are among those that got all As in their result, and you are on your way back from printing your result with your friends, step into the street like… Yes, people, yes!!!!!! Congratulations to the successful candidates of this year’s WAEC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by onyee25(f): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by ecu120(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
LOL
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by nnadychuks(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mandaking:
When the news broke that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), had released the results for the May/June 2016 examinations, many students across Nigeria rushed to check and print their results. The breakdown of this year’s results and the statistics provided by Olu Adenipekun, the Nigerian head of WAEC, showed that there was a significant rise in number of candidates who passed the examination. However, as pictures of this year’s outstanding results have continued to emerge, there have been some really funny instances.

1. The ‘Dyeing and Bleaching’ student
Now, at first glance, this is the result of a very brilliant student, I mean getting an all As result in WAEC is no easy feat, but i found something especially interesting, the last subject.

show us the exam council name stop covering it
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by sinaj(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
No 4 tho grin
It's not easy tho smiley

Just intelligence nd grace.
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Osmondinho(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
All this guys/gals forming posh in Nairaland but they just wrote Waec...

*In Patience Voice** Diaris God oooo

Anyway if you know you didn't make Waec stop writing remember PMB has no WAEC but he is the president.... Na Joke ooo

Try again bro... You get it right one day
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Oahray: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Numbers 3 and 4 got me lmao grin
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Sirwallace(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
That exam and food stuff got me cracking. It remind me of my first ever waec in school, date back to 2007 where all my results were held for reason best known to the stupid exam bod. After weeping all my eyes balls out, I couldn't eat that night but when hunger struck me hard, I decicided to eat that my favorite food, porridge. Then my old man came around saw me with the food and was like, thought you were not gonna eat the food. I looked the old man that day like make i give am slap.
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by Mandaking(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Sirwallace:
That exam and food stuff got me cracking. It remind me of my first ever waec in school, date back to 2007 where all my results were held for reason best known to the stupid exam bod. After weeping all my eyes balls out, I couldn't eat that night but when hunger struck me hard, I decicided to eat that my favorite food, porridge. Then my old man came around saw me with the food and was like, thought you were not gonna eat the food. I looked the old man that day like make i give am slap.
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by DebbyChris(f): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Best 5 Pictures Describing WAEC 2016 Results by epiphronesis: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Check this out!!

(1) (Reply)

See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students / I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk / University Strike: FG, ASUU Reaches Agreement After 8 Hours Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.