Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! (539 Views)

Signs Of A Deceitful Man / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2016
[b] Why live a fake life when "what will be will be"? Why tell that lady you have a house under construction just because you want to always have her cookie when ever you ask? Remember the saying that goes thus:evil that men do liveth with them. I see no reason forming rich and famous on the internet while all you can boast of is just a motorcycle angry.

If those valuable times you WASTED in forming high shoulders and putting up positive yet false infos about yourself in the internet had been managed productively in making yourself archieve all you had claimed to be, you wouldn't have needed lies to attract "affluent people" towards yourself.

Even the Bible that guides our spirits and teaches us the way of righteousness condemns deceit, the book of PROVERBS says and I quote ;boast not thy self of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day might bring forth. Let another man praise thee, not thy self. Another tongue, not thy own lips. The fear of the Lord is to hate evil, and before honour is Humility.

He who has eyes, let him read and understand!

Little Advice.
Do you want to stand out in the world Then BE YOURSELF! Be what you really are. This is the first step toward becoming BETTER than what you are now.

You and I are born equal, but also different:

no man could be ideally successful until he has found his place. Like a locomotive, he is strong on the track, but weak anywhere else.

- ORISON MARDEN

Choose To Become Yourself! Thank you smiley

Cc:Naplasticlala[/b]

Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2016
grin
Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by vizkiz: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

Do you want to stand out in the world Then BE YOURSELF! Be what you really are. This is the first step toward becoming BETTER than what you are now.

Bro, nairalanders need this piece of advice...

1 Like

Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by firstking01(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by sinaj(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
I just detest lying coz u will never be yourself after u've lied.

U'll always be looking out for loopholes nd be covering each lie with another sad
Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
I just detest lying coz u will never be yourself after u've lied.

U'll always be looking out for loopholes nd be covering each lie with another sad

and it tarnishes that good-false image that was achieved, coated and built on lies... No benefits at all!
Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very funny.

I am myself and nobody can change that
Re: Living A Deceitful Life? Stop It Already!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hate fake lifes angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Best Statesment I've Seen On Romance Section / What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? / Driver Rams Through Car Park Wall, Falls 10 Feet (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.