Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol (790 Views)

Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by PCbusayo(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
check this out, very funny! source facebook

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=82229184269
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by PCbusayo(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
sorry Deji if you"re watching this, just feel like i can do this with you. lol hope you dont mind ? love you Bleep
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by posakosa(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
PC busayo:

sorry Deji if you"re watching this, just feel like i can do this with you. lol hope you dont mind ? love you Bleep

If u're bored, always know its not by force to start a thread. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by PCbusayo(f): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
If u're bored, always know its not by force to start a thread.

I dont need to be told and beside dont you post yours
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by posakosa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by patwhizkid(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ta!
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by posakosa(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hi Pat. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by patwhizkid(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hullo j-baby. . .sup?
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by BlackRevo: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hello Pato
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by patwhizkid(f): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hey revo, sup?
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by tytylayor: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2009
rabbish
Re: Hah! Sometimes I Wish I Had The Freedom To Do This With Mr Him.lol by BlackRevo: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kool sis,

This slaps na real waoh grin

You can only slap sm1 u can beat and not your mate grin

(1) (Reply)

Regular Visit And Everyday Calls Of A Girlfriend, Is It A Bad Ideal / Will You Forgive And Forget? / Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Receives Romantic Letters Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.