Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics (50174 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by PrettyCrystal: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria's U23 team captain John Mikel Obi is undoubtedly a well known star to football lovers around the world. A foreign official at the ongoing Rio Olympics was so excited to meet the Chelsea midfielder, after a press conference ahead of Nigeria Vs Colombia clash today..

Coach Samson Siasia and Mikel Obi visited the Arena Corinthians in Sao Paulo where the match will be played and also held a pre-match conference with journalists....Group B’s top two teams Nigeria (6 points) and Colombia (2 points) face-off today, August 10 at the Arena Corinthians in São Paulo, by 11pm (Nigerian Time)

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/rio-olympics-see-how-excited-foreign.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by PrettyCrystal: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by dainformant(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chelsea indeed

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ok seen..

Mikel be like.... Hope i wont be benched again!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by ChangeIsCostant: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
bench warmer star

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by youngeagle(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Obi is still that niccur I love so much...no homo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by StartNowNG: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Honestly, the guy is reppin naija but his proudness is something else lipsrsealed

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need to Start a Blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by veekid(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
sad
Mikel Slowbi

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Dandsome: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmm

If na you, you no go happy?

He watches him on TV everytime na.

I`m sure the man is a chelSHIT fan

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Marshallian(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
i've experienced a lot of that................. so, i'm not surprised undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by dukeprince50: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
what will he now do if he sees Messi sorry messi is too much, I mean if he sees evra. he is so happy seeing this bench warmer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Landloard01(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by blaise00700(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Stop hating, whom god has blessed no man can curse.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by brainbox1000(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Okay good
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by O0XYGEN: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
How is this news

1 Like

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by ReInstalled(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
And so? are we suppose to Clap?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by dannyben5: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dats ma chelsea niccah...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by yankeedude(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hope Mikel will get the gold this time around.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Spells(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice one... Let's all make Nigeria proud... United States of Nigeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by kellz0(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
all you all shoutinq and rantinq aboout mikel been a bench warmer, that niccur can afford too care for you all, your family and qenerations to come.... Mikel is a business minded iqbo boi he play or not he is geettin alert, nd yoou get all here shouting upndan....mtccchhheeew i rather be a bench warmer in a place that a will be collecting
£20000+ weekly than been in a team that will bring a trophy home and be gettin 20k each grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by O0XYGEN: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wouldnt u have been happy if you had met Osama Bin-laden?
PrettyCrystal:
Nigeria's U23 team captain John Mikel Obi is undoubtedly a well known star to football lovers around the world. A foreign official at the ongoing Rio Olympics was so excited to meet the Chelsea midfielder, after a press conference ahead of Nigeria Vs Colombia clash today..

Coach Samson Siasia and Mikel Obi visited the Arena Corinthians in Sao Paulo where the match will be played and also held a pre-match conference with journalists....Group B’s top two teams Nigeria (6 points) and Colombia (2 points) face-off today, August 10 at the Arena Corinthians in São Paulo, by 11pm (Nigerian Time)

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/rio-olympics-see-how-excited-foreign.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by cyojunior1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
!!!
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by austinbrown: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wait I so na Brazil be this Corinthians wet Bible dey always write letters to? Chai how come Bible Neva wrote a letter to any village in Nigeria or even Ngwa people?

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by chimah3(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who won't be!??

Foreigner or Nigerian!!

Mikel is a STAR ¤

5 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by henrydadon(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin

not surprised at all..mikel is the biggest African footballer at Chelsea righ now

even buhari will be more than happy to shake his hand grin

buhari be like

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by abnur14(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
yah..he is more famous than our president. everywhere I go and say am from Nigeria the next thing that comes out of their mouth is Mikel obi ..that's funny

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
The same Mikel obi wen get seat belt for Chelsea bench?
I just know say na only carling cup Conte go use am for, cos Conte loves fast break counter as opposed to Mikel's slow paced game

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by iyyke(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians no go Lyk dis coz dey hate themselves more than the world hates them.. bravo Mikel.. I gat ur back anytime anywhere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by greatness22(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
veekid:
sad
Mikel Slowbi
You're recognised Bro.

Make i go buy kola, I need to watch dem beat kolombia. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.