Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics (50179 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by MadCow1: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by TVTKOKO(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
youngeagle:
Obi is still that niccur I love so much...no homo.
To love a guy does it now depicts homosexuality?
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Delicious22: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
K
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
nice one MIKEL.. up chelsea.. proud to be blues fan..if u love chelsea fc hit like in this post

1 Like

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Tytylion(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's allowed
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by yinkslinks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Did anyone noticed women didnt comment cus obi left them for a whitter toto? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by dacovajnr: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Man be like
Man: Hahahaha Obi the bench warmer
Obi : Na me be this ooo! Atleast I dey ball for Nigeria
Man: you hear say Kante don come?
Obi : forget e go end up like Matic the one season wonder grin
Man: (folds arms) dey decieve yourself Eleribu grin grin
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by fesorman: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
actually mikel is a big boy but we learnt he snubed Tu baba.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
I love this.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by xtivin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
StartNowNG:
Honestly, the guy is reppin naija but his proudness is something else :-

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need to Start a Blog
a proud Mikel obi shouldn't be at d olympics
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Ironi: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Nigeria's U23 team captain John Mikel Obi is undoubtedly a well known star to football lovers around the world. A foreign official at the ongoing Rio Olympics was so excited to meet the Chelsea midfielder, after a press conference ahead of Nigeria Vs Colombia clash today..

Coach Samson Siasia and Mikel Obi visited the Are[sub][/sub]na Corinthians in Sao Paulo where the match will be played and also held a pre-match conference with journalists....Group B’s top two teams Nigeria (6 points) and Colombia (2 points) face-off today, August 10 at the Arena Corinthians in São Paulo, by 11pm (Nigerian Time)

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/rio-olympics-see-how-excited-foreign.html

Is Mikel Obi Under 23 years ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Ranchhoddas: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
kellz0:
all you all shoutinq and rantinq aboout mikel been a bench warmer, that niccur can afford too care for you all, your family and qenerations to come.... Mikel is a business minded iqbo boi he play or not he is geettin alert, nd yoou get all here shouting upndan....mtccchhheeew i rather be a bench warmer in a place that a will be collecting
£20000+ weekly than been in a team that will bring a trophy home and be gettin 20k each grin
This doesn't change the fact that he is a bench warmer. He's also a liability to the Olympic team.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by 1metre: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Proud of u mikel,u are representing niger wella
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
call dis no..09077777149..say u dey ask of alfa musibau or baba tajudeen...he has ur answers,u can come here and thank me later in the open..otherwise no wahala i helped solve ur problem for the love of GOD AND HUMANITY..i dont like to see people confused or lost.
austinbrown:
Wait I so na Brazil be this Corinthians wet Bible dey always write letters to? Chai how come Bible Neva wrote a letter to any village in Nigeria or even Ngwa people?
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by bamac(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please leave story, he makes good cash, he features on big stage. You are where you are because of your beefing.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Realonekingsley(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Assnal fan
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Hawlahscho(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
veekid:
sad
Mikel Slowbi

Botanical name of snail
mikelisobilis
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Sam0(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
something keeps telling me that they will sell the match.win or no win they have qualified already.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SkinnyDude(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
these afonjos won't like this.. children of hate
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by meltiplexer: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Big boys thing,enjoy your life joor. Naijabet man say so
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SkinnyDude(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ironi:

Is Mikel Obi Under 23 years ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
this question shows you don't know anything about football...
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Lukmann1: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
under 23? is mikel not older than that?
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Lukmann1: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
SkinnyDude:
these afonjos won't like this.. children of hate
afonjos? lol you are senseless sir.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Kazrem(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
StartNowNG:
Honestly, the guy is reppin naija but his proudness is something else lipsrsealed

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need to Start a Blog
Proudness?
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SkinnyDude(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lukmann1:

afonjo detected
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SkinnyDude(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lukmann1:

an afonjo detected
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SharkTank(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
bench warmer star
Hater
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Otunba10(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
The same Mikel obi wen get seat belt for Chelsea bench?
I just know say na only carling cup Conte go use am for, cos Conte loves fast break counter as opposed to Mikel's slow paced game
Shey pirlo na speedstar for juves
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SharkTank(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
ReInstalled:
And so? are we suppose to Clap?
must you hate?
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SharkTank(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lukmann1:

Sophisticated zombie
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Otunba10(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lukmann1:
under 23? is mikel not older than that?
3 overaged players are allowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) / Thomas Partey Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.