Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics (50181 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SharkTank(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
The Man be like
Man: Hahahaha Obi the bench warmer
Obi : Na me be this ooo! Atleast I dey ball for Nigeria
Man: you hear say Kante don come?
Obi : forget e go end up like Matic the one season wonder grin
Man: (folds arms) dey decieve yourself Eleribu grin grin
Go use your talent for yoruba movie script writing. No forget to add babalawo scene inside
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by sammyclassics(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians and comment, if some of your sisters see Mikel Obi, they will even faint in amazement so appreciate the guy for once #hatersclub
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Otunba10:
Shey pirlo na speedstar for juves
Bros you try ooo, as you wan compare a whole Pirlo to Mikel.
Shey you know say Mikel's role as a ball playing DM or CDM is to transition the ball quickly from defense to attack and also to recycle balls. That's way different from what Pirlo does.
Besides the EPL is way faster and more intense than the Serie A
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by dacovajnr: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
Go use your talent for yoruba movie script writing. No forget to add babalawo scene inside
What will become of ur own talent if you continue to monitor other ppl progress? undecided undecided
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by SharkTank(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
dacovajnr:
What will become of ur own talent if you continue to monitor other ppl progress? undecided undecided
My talent is finding people's talents
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by OMOTOWO(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
StartNowNG:
Honestly, the guy is reppin naija but his proudness is something else lipsrsealed

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need to Start a Blog
proudness...may God forgive your english teacher
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by EmekaBlue(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
His joy meeting Mikel signifies he is a true Bluuuuuueeee cool
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by tosiviano: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mikel is a big player, he is well known all over the world
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by soular01: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who den help.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by mccaybroewn(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
bench warmer star

Mikel is the wisest African to play for Chelsea so says Roman Abrahmovic.
This dude understands fully the meaning of Life(it has 2 sides, rough /smooth sides)
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by richard16(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
undecidedThe dude can change ur life
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by chukz999(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
dukeprince50:
what will he now do if he sees Messi sorry messi is too much, I mean if he sees evra. he is so happy seeing this bench warmer

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by kelly72: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
iyyke:
Nigerians no go Lyk dis coz dey hate themselves more than the world hates them.. bravo Mikel.. I gat ur back anytime anywhere

Of course we know those who will naturally hate him. U know, something like Mikel cannot happen in their families even in the next 1000 yrs. They know it and cannot help it.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by chukz999(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
dukeprince50:
what will he now do if he sees Messi sorry messi is too much, I mean if he sees evra. he is so happy seeing this bench warmer
See U

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by shidof(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
grayht:
Ok seen..

Mikel be like.... Hope i wont be benched again!
lolzz
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Otunba10(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Bros you try ooo, as you wan compare a whole Pirlo to Mikel.
Shey you know say Mikel's role as a ball playing DM or CDM is to transition the ball quickly from defense to attack and also to recycle balls. That's way different from what Pirlo does.
Besides the EPL is way faster and more intense than the Serie A
Nobody is comparing mikel with Pirlo here. I'm just pointing out that you musn't be a fast player to play under Conte. Besides Pirlo was also a ball playing CDM at juve, bt relied on the likes of vidal, marchisio, pogba to do the dirty work

1 Like

Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Deepfreezer(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bet 200% of the idiotz shouting bench warmer, bench warmer are AFONJAS. Red roofers.
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
God is Good
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Shome36(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
You gotta love Mikel even if you don't like Nigeria and Chelsea. from a Liverpool fan.

#YNWA MIKEL
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Ihavespoken: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
When God blesses someone, the person can go to the public and release a very loud fart, someone around the corner will scream "thank sir".
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by electrokcoi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
am not a Chelsea fan but I too like this guy #mikel
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by Frankpromise04(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mikel pls bring dat Gold home oo. Say baba buhari
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by vikeyz(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ok, seen ✔
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by micfoley: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice. A case of a prophet not receiving recognition in his homeland. I'm really impressed by Mikel's humility in joining the dream team. I can't imagine anything he is benefiting being one of Africa's biggest players. May his efforts and that of his team mates be rewarded with gold.....Amen
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by amanze15(m): 2:09am On Aug 11, 2016
nike making some good looking apparel for us cool
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by iamrealdeji(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2016
StartNowNG:
Honestly, the guy is reppin naija but his proudness is something else lipsrsealed

20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need to Start a Blog
Dude looks humble and gentle. You can't judge with what 2 face told the whole world joor,you know wetin 2 face do too am? Or is it because 2 face likes smiling around like a fool?
Re: Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics by VINJAH: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2016
austinbrown:
Wait I so na Brazil be this Corinthians wet Bible dey always write letters to? Chai how come Bible Neva wrote a letter to any village in Nigeria or even Ngwa people?
. The Corinthia in the the Bible is in Greece. Corinthians in Brazil is the name of a football club.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Ask Hazard To Kiss The Badge / World Cup 2022: The 8 Stadiums To Host All The Matches (pictures) / Thomas Partey Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.