Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris (23868 Views)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Jalubarika(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=toba400 post=48362542]The ex-governor and his lovely wife Kemi, were spotted in a loved-up mood at the iconic Eiffel tower in Paris, France.

see Photo below:

[b]Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/10/loved-up-photo-ex-governor-of-oyo-sta
O
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by ayibatari99(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria will never purge ahead until we stop admiring and taking all this political thieves as our role models. They gang raped their state treasury, go chilling in Paris, you are here wasting your time celebrating grin them with empty stomach. Abeg! shine your eyes Jo!
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by ayibatari99(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Spells:
For him pocket oh.... Mtcheeew... As I see the pix now wetin e add for me or Nigerians...
Me too i wonder woo!!! People post any dick and harry news.

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by goodnesshomes(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Spells(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
ayibatari99:

Me too i wonder woo!!! People post any dick and harry news.
no mind e'm,dey just like boosit
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by opethom(m): 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
9ja sha, anybody way don join APC don become innocent, Akala den enjoy his stolen funds, and nobody to challenge, and this yeye Gov busy running after FFK and other... Babu is fight opposition and not corruption
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by PerkyJeggs(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Baba for the Girls.
We don see you

Oya Next.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
support france visit paris grow the EUROS..
Keneking:
Na honey moon grin

What do you expect after amala politics and admittance to that useless governing party embarassed

He has gone to blow off scarce forex in the name of treat. What about Obudu?

Or is he a french citizen undecided

Nonsense

Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by olaodu4: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ex Governor Tura!
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by nijanigga: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
he ran to France he couldn't make Oyo look like France even if it's in a small way. Ibadan is an example.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by JOJUADE(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
See whr akala put his hand! on top d big twin
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by olamitodotun14: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
khrisluv:
marriage Is beautiful
Money is a key to making marriage beautiful....
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Agbaya
Old cargo
Old calabash
End tym ex-Gov
End tym photo
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by TooLateToFail(f): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
wow.... I tap
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by horlakunle25(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Me too go still snap pic infront of dis tower one day!!!

1 Like

Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by seunfape(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
But make I no lie the woman bam .If I handle her heeee.see front and back go be wow.not thing like beautiful wife .am from ondo state so I don't recognise the man.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by rhymaholic: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
I laugh in embezzled funds..
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by peacefulpeace101(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
Na honey moon grin

What do you expect after amala politics and admittance to that useless governing party embarassed

He has gone to blow off scarce forex in the name of treat. What about Obudu?

Or is he a french citizen undecided

Nonsense

jealousy that killed your father will soon kill you.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by seunfape(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beautiful woman .love her.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by MARKone(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oyatorh!! grin cool
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Maydfourth: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bayu and Kemo....Enjoy jooooooo....Ma wo ju uche anyborryyyyy....At least u dey pay on time and people chop well wen you be governor..
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by geniusss: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Akala..i see you..this nigga overfuck lautech chicks back in the days..
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by moshould(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Enjoying his loot, may be he probably went there to get some bleaching cream...
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Akiika: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Soyoyo should watch his spending because EFCC will soon come for refund of the Oyo state loot.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by kenoz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
lovely
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by kenoz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
lovely.
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaybee3:
Ebora bayo ti du du sha

Ain't no money for bleaching cream again?

Original bad guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris by Btruth: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bloody thief. Ole agbalagba. Thieves they are, thieves they will continue to be. They and their offspring. Damn them and all their generation.

Iran Ole. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency / Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint / Controversy Rages On Over Buhari’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.