Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos (602 Views)

#bride Squad: See Beautiful Pictures Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaid / From Her Lover, To Her Bridesmaid - My Journey Through Love (episode 1) / Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos by Mandynews(f): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Christine Quinn asked her 89-year-old grandma, Nana Betty to be her bridesmaid and she said yes! Quinn’s grandma kept asking her if she was sure she wanted an old woman to be on her train.

“She asked me about 10 times, ‘Are you sure?’ and ‘Why would you want an old lady in your bridal party?”

Nana Betty asked.

“She had the entire wedding party laughing with her words of wisdom and funny comments throughout the day,” Quinn told Huffpost. 
 “Nana got on the party bus with the rest of the wedding party instead of ‘going home to rest’ but did not tell my mom (her daughter). She also danced the entire night away, including an adorable moment when she and my husband’s grandmother, Bellsie, danced together. It was amazing.
 “You’re only as old as you feel and I feel young today,”

Nana said.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/bride-picks-her-89-year-old-grandma-to-be-her-bridesmaid-photos/

Re: Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good choice!

FTC tho..
Re: Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos by Sexytemi(f): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Awww, so cute..
Re: Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos by Oche211(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
“You’re only as old as you feel and I feel young today,” words of wisdom
Re: Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos by cruzita(f): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oche211:
 “You’re only as old as you feel and I feel young today,” words of wisdom
seconded and thirded
Re: Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos by cruzita(f): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Her grandma must have been more than a mere grandma to her

(1) (Reply)

Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her / Best Rl A / 10 Ways To Romance Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.