Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her (601 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / How Will I Knw If A Gel As Reach Climax? / What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her by Amazingcidpro(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2016
i hv read ilegend nd the bang book nd evn d advance bang book bt still yet this girl keeps makin me cry , hello guys, i met this girl around my area through a friend , after few months , i started dating d girl, but things changed, she piered her nose nd started putting on mose ring, she doesnt call me only once in a blue moon, and if she wants to ma flash only or a call of 3 seconds, same goes with text, she says she loves me , bt she is always rude with her words nd character, but anytime i ask her she said she love me , but i cant see any prove , d problem is i dont knw if she truly loves me or if she is playimg games, all i want is hw to knw if she really love me nd if she doesnt hw can i stop loving her, coz if i say ama stop, i see my self falling more for her, bt she doesnt respect, or treat me like am her guy, is there a way i can test if am really her guy nd if she loves me nd if nt hw can i fall out of love , because i guess she knws i do love her much nd maybe thats why she treats me anyhow knwing that i stop loving her.....
Re: Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 26, 2016
e don apppen oooo cheesy
Re: Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her by Lovetinz(m): 5:39am On Aug 26, 2016
1. She doesn't love you.
2. Nose ring = Hoe in the making.
3. Wanna stop 'desiring' her, Start searching for a replacement. Preferably lots of replacements.

1 Like

Re: Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2016
What happened to communication .
You guys should sit down and talk
Sit her down and talk to her. Tell her how you feel and what you want in the relationship instead of guessing undecided.

About the nose ring, it's just fashion. Don't let Nlanders change your mind. I personally love it and I am not olosho.

Some girls have problem expressing their feelings. You can help her with that through communications. Don't throw it all away.
All the Best.
Re: Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Best Rl A / Different Ways To Say "I Love You" That Have More Meaning / Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Pre-wedding Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.