Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . (3520 Views)

Remain Steadfast, You Can't Be Silenced - Fani-kayode Tells Kanu / Apartheid Struggle: South Africa To Educate Citizens About Nigeria’s Role / Posters Flood The City Of Aba Accusing Buhari Of Kidnapping Innocent Citizens(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2016
The guys did not commit any offense, rather than being around Barrister Terfa Jirgba when he was arrested.
Please my nairaland family, help their trend on Twitter so that these guys can be freed to live their normal lives.

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
The guys did not commit any offense, rather than being around Barrister Terfa Jirgba when he was arrested.
Please my nairaland family, help their trend on Twitter so that these guys can be freed to live their normal lives.
CC:
Mods
Lalasticlacla
Pls do the needful so that this gets urgent attention. These are young men who do not deserve to be treated like terrorists
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 12:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Dem never born Buhari well..him dey mad? silence who?? he dey craze? Relax, your people will be brought back. Buhari can't do Jack!!!

APC, una papa!

6 Likes

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by DozieInc(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Watching closely
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2016
icekale:
Dem never born Buhari well..him dey mad? silence who?? he dey craze? Relax, your people will be brought back. Buhari can't do Jack!!!

APC, una papa!
You sound so confident, like you are an OBJ or an Atiku or a Tinubu undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 11, 2016
The poster above with an earth shaking rants

How i wish some people can act off line
the way they handle keyboard

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by SamMilla1(m): 2:14am On Aug 11, 2016
One thing I would want us to know is that nearly every adult in Nigeria is guilty of some offence he or she committed willingly or unintentionally.
Most were not aware of what they were doing because the system itself was super corrupt.
So whenever someone is arrested, do the only thing you are programmed to do, Pray.
If he gets released, see it as your prayers answered.
If not, understand that you have been ignored from Heaven.
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by KelleneOkonkwo: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2016
icekale:

APC, una papa!

Buhari is the governor of Benue. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Standing5(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari burnt my pot of soup.
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2016
SamMilla1:
One thing I would want us to know is that nearly every adult in Nigeria is guilty of some offence he or she committed willingly or unintentionally.
Most were not aware of what they were doing because the system itself was super corrupt.
So whenever someone is arrested, do the only thing you are programmed to do, Pray.
If he gets released, see it as your prayers answered.
If not, understand that you have been ignored from Heaven.
I get ur point SamMilla, the problem here is two people have not committed any offense, rather than being with a Barr. who is their friend. If the intention of the SARS were to arrest the Barr. while pick his friends too?
And the offense of the Barr. Is being a legal rep to a former militia leader who has been granted amnesty by the same Governor.
Please do read the screenshots I attached which includes the full gist.
While we hope and pray that these guys are not eliminated in cold blood, the social media is also an instrument for creating awareness on the matter and calling on human rights agencies to also help fight for the rights of these guys.
If an offense have been committed, they should be given the benefit of a fair hearing
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by obyrich(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2016
It's what you voted for, live with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by great664(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Enjoy your change Benue people as Omenka your brother has been enjoying it, pls don't complain about anything now till Byhari 2nd tenure, we only accept complain of PDP 16wasted years ... So enjoy ur changi
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2016
great664:
Enjoy your change Benue people as Omenka your brother has been enjoying it, pls don't complain about anything now till Byhari 2nd tenure, we only accept complain of PDP 16wasted years ... So enjoy ur changi

Wetin concern omenka for this issue now
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:
You sound so confident, like you are an OBJ or an Atiku or a Tinubu undecided
you must be Yoruba.
I'm right, right?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2016
icekale:

you must be Yoruba.

I'm right, right?
No. Norarall. Neither Hausa nor Igbo. Just a Nigerian.
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Incrizz:
No. Norarall. Neither Hausa nor Igbo. Just a Nigerian.
I read you miss!
But in this 9ja, na ur tribe first before country o..
Ask Buhari, he go tell you how far.. 97% 5% tinzz

1 Like

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by JimiOgunlola: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na Tiv people wey wan die put for Buhari matter. To them Ibos are the problem while Fulani wey dey kill them na the best people. Kyase no be so? grin

Abeg make I go check my pot wey dey for fire.
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Kyase(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Na Tiv people wey wan die put for Buhari matter. To them Ibos are the problem while Fulani wey dey kill them na the best people. Kyase no be so? grin

Abeg make I go check my pot wey dey for fire.
Hmm, who send you?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
freedom of speech I assure you, but freedom after speech ain't guaranteed.... welcome to nigeria

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 12:24am On Aug 13, 2016
icekale:

I read you miss!

But in this 9ja, na ur tribe first before country o..

Ask Buhari, he go tell you how far.. 97% 5% tinzz
And with you especially, right?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 12:34am On Aug 13, 2016
carmag:
The poster above with an earth shaking rants

How i wish some people can act off line
the way they handle keyboard
The guy made my day, I laughed hard and still laugh.
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
And with you especially, right?
Who is the number 1 person in this country?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
The guy made my day, I laughed hard and still laugh.
who is the guy?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
icekale:

Who is the number 1 person in this country?
Buhari. But I put it to you that you're just using him as a cover!
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
Buhari. But I put it to you that you're just using him as a cover!
using the number 1 president as a cover? babe, whr u dey sef? jand?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by BeClever: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
[s]
Kyase:

Hmm, who send you?
[/s]

But the guy is right..

The main problem you have with Nigeria are IGBOs...
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Kyase(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

But the guy is right..

The main problem you have with Nigeria are IGBOs...
Hmm
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Alphaoscar: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Don't work yourself up. They will be investigated and if found innocent they will be released.

You tagged them innocent but the police knows more than you do on the reasons for their arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
icekale:

who is the guy?
lol..maybe you're my the route to the national cake. So seriously, are you Donald Duke or something?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Incrizz:
lol..maybe you're my the route to the national cake. So seriously, are you Donald Duke or something?
In which state of the federation are you presently?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
icekale:
In which state of the federation are you presently?
One of the Western states.

LasoulMacuby give us an update. It's 6 days already. Have they been released as icekale promised? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Low Turnout As Lagos By-election Holds / Before Biafra Comes, Igbos Have To Leave Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria Theory / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [6th September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.