Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . (3547 Views)

Remain Steadfast, You Can't Be Silenced - Fani-kayode Tells Kanu / Apartheid Struggle: South Africa To Educate Citizens About Nigeria’s Role / Posters Flood The City Of Aba Accusing Buhari Of Kidnapping Innocent Citizens(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
Incrizz:

One of the Western states.

LasoulMacuby give us an update. It's 6 days already. Have they been released as icekale promised? undecided

He hasn't formally made his request to me.. cool

So which SW state?? cool
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
icekale:

He hasn't formally made his request to me.. cool

So which SW state?? cool
*Ahahaha rotfl grin You mean after that fire and brimstone you rained down you still need a formal request?? Loool...dude!
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Incrizz:

*Ahahaha rotfl grin You mean after that fire and brimstone you rained down you still need a formal request?? Loool...dude!

cool

Msg me inbox
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Incrizz:

One of the Western states.

LasoulMacuby give us an update. It's 6 days already. Have they been released as icekale promised? undecided
For where? Those guys are still in an unknown location up till now. The Makurdi branch of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) have concluded that no member should appear in any court till further notice as one of the members too was picked. Barr. Terfa Jirgba.
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
icekale:

cool

Msg me inbox
You message me! tongue
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by Incrizz(f): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

For where? Those guys are still in an unknown location up till now. The Makurdi branch of the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) have concluded that no member should appear in any court till further notice as one of the members too was picked. Barr. Terfa Jirgba.
Ouch. Sorry. I just feel for the innocent two. It seems you know them personally?
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
Incrizz:
You message me! tongue
Accept so we'll chat inbox cool cool
Re: Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . by icekale: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

In Makurdi??

I need to initiate my plan now!! cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Igbos Achieve This? / British Igbos Keeping Igbo Culture Alive With Okwu Id Channel. / Why Are The Armed Forces Dressed In Red During President Macron Visit To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.