Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship (1655 Views)

Checkout This Couple's Pre-wedding Shoot, Love Story And Amazingly Deep Love / The changes that occur in your body when you fall into deep love / Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by dilini(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2016
So I was on instagram and stumbled on this 'strange love' shared between a mom and her son who she gave up for adoption years back and after being reunited again they both are deeply in love. And when I say 'deeply in love' it's that kinda love shared between two lovebirds. Now they are seeking approval from the govt to allow them have a sexual relationship. According to her son he says nothing can separate him from the love he has for his mother...

Kinda strage to me.. what do you think guys?

Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2016
They both need deliverance from the 10,000 demons using their brains to smoke weed.
Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by youngest85(m): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Op, are u sure u'r nt d one?
Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by Oche211(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Ha!!!! Serious matters dey happen oo.
Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by dilini(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2016
youngest85:
Op, are u sure u'r nt d one?
He's a white dude and I'm a full fledge naija guy... Lol
Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by kossyablaze(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by icebird25(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2016
they both need deliverance including you posting this rubbish
Re: Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship by dilini(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
icebird25:
they both need deliverance including you posting this rubbish

How is it rubbish except it is meant for informational purpose? Maybe you didnt do anything close to journalism while in school. Don't you think you are the one that needs to be liberated from your lacklusted sense of reasoning? Think about it... Just an advice

My 2cents sha....

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Marry Her By Force! / New Whatsapp Group Follow The Link To The Join / For Bad Girls. How Many Girls Here Know What Femdom Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.