Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) (40019 Views)

Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Osehnetworld:

And I bet u dt frm u to ur 4th generation cnt attain dt status

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
congratulation my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by totorimi: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
O see who the man them God has lifted up higher than his enemies, while they were planning how to form a parallel govt and how to unleash the dog and the baboon mixed in blood for their vampires to have their fill they didn't know JAH had a bigger assignment for His own. O Lord please whenever my enemies surround and encamp me.. just simply lift me higher than the mountain and rocks. O Lord answer my plea.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
The chief coordinator of NDA

Chief financier of Boko Haram

Hero in corruption.

Kai.E pain am well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Bigcake: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
kayo80:
I heard they are planning to not go ahead with the elections and just make him the President. Jonathan the saint that made Nigeria great for 5 years. He never stole a kobo, all the stories against him are just lies. He built thousands of roads in 5 years, he said stealing was corruption, during his time Nigerians were traveling to America anyhow. Even the minimum wage earners were traveling to London for Holidays. Jonathan, the best President Nigeria ever had. SMH!
You will continue to shake ur big head till you die. Akamba nton.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Izonpikin: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

Hero in corruption.

you still never turn to wailed? ??...wetin u dey wait for...your mate them Don decamp ooo....m grin grin....you still blame gej for everything.... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Is it true you are financing NDA?
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by kayo80(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bigcake:
You will continue to shake ur big head till you die. Akamba nton.

lol! I'm sure dude didn't get the sarcasm till the end. Smiling at the beginning, and getting pissed at the end. grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
I will stand with Buhari till final whistle.

Izonpikin:
you still never turn to wailed? ??...wetin u dey wait for...your mate them Don decamp ooo....m grin grin....you still blame gej for everything.... grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by SKAMOD(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Hero in corruption.
lol am proud of him

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pidggin:
Father of democracy, ride on Sir smiley
father of democracy lolz. Should be promoter of democracy #stop overhyping you're young for that
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Roadmike(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

Hero in corruption.

[size=16pt]Bad belle.

Rather than commend and appreciate the man for his humble contributions to the height Nigeria had attained all you do is shout crucify him. If you are not contented and happy with the man, there is a rail track which he built between Idu in Abuja and Kaduna you can as well go and sleep on the Track to give vent to your frustration.

For your information his achievement can never be rivalled and your BUBU called president who was out of power for over 30 years was not so recognised not even in his state talk less of the world. And i bet you on leaving office in 2019 would be worst off as all index indicates solo..

shame on you madridguy.[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Johnny19: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Hero in corruption.

Wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Izonpikin: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
I will stand with Buhari till final whistle.

cheiii...even if buhari ends up totally useless...?... grin grin...cheiii....
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Binsani(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jonathan their hero...
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Kenobus: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
metromediaboss:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan witnessed the opening of a polling station and first ballots cast in several others early this morning in Lusaka.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-jonathan-visits-polling-stations.html

GEJ is an epitome of democracy. an African Hero! Nigerians miss you. There is no way the dollar would be exchanging for N400 if you are still the president of Nigeria. Some Nigerians wanted a Dullard and they got him. Shame to them!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by ebuka440: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

Hero in corruption.

Madrid guy, go and get a job. At least, he is better than you. Zoomastigophora

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Paschalparix(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=AntiIPOOP post=48384102]The father of cluelessness grin[/quo

Your dullard B-hari has A1 in cluelessness. He has made Nigeria a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
GEJ took away my job.

ebuka440:

Madrid guy, go and get a job. At least, he is better than you. Zoomastigophora
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
pedrilo:
i nor tell u to always keep quiet wen beta people dey talk!
Tell that to the ineffectual baboon grin
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
caleb404:

And the more modern giant of Africa has an illiterate ruling them. The joke is on you Mr Zombie!
Here is the father of illiterates grin enjoy!

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
odomanis:

To you, for you and by you. But to most of us wailers and the rest of the Igbo world, he is the father of modern democracy in Africa.
Fixed! cool
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by abduolaye(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Frm.President Johnathan deserve praise in that regard for representing AU,we shld be proud of him as well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Paschalparix post=48389851][/quote] And the ineffectual baboon has made Nigeria what?
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Firmjudge(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
dadavivo:
Meanwhile here in Nigeria Buhari is getting confused about ruling. He must show us his certificate before he leaves office, otherwise he will go to jail in 2019. So that we will know if he scammed zombies or not.

Haba... abeg no jail the allmytee change agents 97%

Na beg I day beg oo

loll

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
igraman:
What's spectacular about this guy's Zambia visit sef ?
SMH for Nigerians and over hyping...

I don't know why some set of e-diots are forcing him on our interests.

no matter the packaging shit na shit abeg.
u shuld av no comment, since s nt of ur intrest. because u do, he is of ur intrest.
He is a peace loving man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by absool(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
yo papa
madridguy:
Hero in corruption.
Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
igraman:
What's spectacular about this guy's Zambia visit sef ?
SMH for Nigerians and over hyping...

I don't know why some set of e-diots are forcing him on our interests.

no matter the packaging shit na shit abeg.
Lol, who force u? U can't help it. His popularity gives u some kind of fear and some confused joy from within hence ur struggle for first to comment to gain likes; cos u know his name will surely pull crowd... slowpoke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

Hero in corruption.

U don't like him, but his popularity makes u confuse; u still struggling for First to comment on ur enemy's page to gain likes, cos u know his name pulls crowd the most in Nigeria. Even wen he is not in Nigeria. ****. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Leave me naa? Na force to like your hero?

Pavarottii:

U don't like him, but his popularity makes u confuse; u still struggling for First to comment on ur enemy's page to gain likes, cos u know his name pulls crowd the most in Nigeria. Even wen he is not in Nigeria. Slowpoke. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu / Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.