Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. (2841 Views)

My Advice For Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by promise10: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
I saw an athestic insincere thread that questions christians for rejecting evolution. And he did that with an insincere question.

Now I have to create this thread too for atheist who believe in evolution. Who didn't ask for video proof to believe it, but would insincerely ask for video proof to believe in God.

If evolution is true, how did wearing of cloth existed? Why did we even bother IN THE FIRST place to cover our unclothedness?

Won't you be surprise when you see your goat trying to cover it's unclothedness?

How did we have various human languages? was it invented? If yes, A PROOF IS NEEDED.

NOTE: we have more than 7000 languages.

If evolution is true why don't we have one language when we, humans, have one ancestor?

FOOLISHNESS, the bedrock of atheism!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2016
I swear, d dude lack knowledge... and I think it's no good habit to debate with ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by promise10: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lexxyfund:
I swear, d dude lack knowledge... and I think it's no good habit to debate with ignoramus
That's why I am hear, to get educated via the OP.

So, if you cannot educated me on how evolution brought about CONCIOUSNESS OF unclothedness and more than 6000 languages while HUMAN BEINGS came from one ancestor, then I would like you to ask your fellows the question and invite them to this thread to answer the op.

Please, if the questions are not correct, you can modify it in a way that can help you answer it WITH EVIDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by promise10: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Joshuabase:
http://m.dummies.com/how-to/content/evolution-for-dummies-cheat-sheet.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduction_to_evolution

Honestly this is the only way I can help you.
Sorry man, I click those sites but none could answer the op.

Would you mind answering the op?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
promise10:

That's why I am hear, to get educated via the OP.

So, if you cannot educated me on how evolution brought about CONCIOUSNESS OF unclothedness and more than 6000 languages while HUMAN BEINGS came from one ancestor.

Please, if the questions are not correct, you can modify it in a way that can help you answer it WITH EVIDENCE.
Well, I don't think there is anything like consciousness of unclothedness.. because we still have uncivilized villages in Africa that walk around naked, you are only aware of your unclothedness because the society have made you belief you are naked.. for example; when you're u were young , don't you walk around naked? ran on the street naked ? ... I believe you should have gotten my point by now. and about different languages .. human being created their own means of communication, just like how we have sign languages ... and the reason why we don't have the same language is because of barriers... e.g water barrier, desert barrier ... lemme give you an example, let's say in a secondary school, we are both in the same class, so we decided to use "kinigo" which we mean clean the board in our class .. now tell me how someone in the next class will understand that, and the same thing in the next class, they can also form their own word, which we'll no understand until they tell us what it means.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by FearGodAndLive: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Evolution is silly. Forget that it has practical use in everyday life. Just toss it out. Science must be silly.

God took sand, played with it a bit, and coughed on it. Thus Man was born. Until science finds a theory that supports this, science toils but in vain.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmm.. atheist trending these days on nairaland.
I lived in Nigeria most of my life and i had never seen an atheist.
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by CoolUsername: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
You lack body hair. If you want your populations to thrive in a cold climate such as the northern hemisphere or during an Ice Age, you have two options.

1. Do nothing and die out while the body hair, a favorable trait will eventually become the dominant one.

2. Circumvent natural selection with your intelligence and cover yourself with animal skins.

It seems like man took the second option. The use of fire and clothing may even have helped along the loss of body hair which has the disadvantage of ectoparasites that cause chronic illnesses in man.

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by promise10: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Well, I don't think there is anything like consciousness of unclothedness.. because we still have uncivilized villages in Africa that walk around naked, you are only aware of your unclothedness because the society have made you belief you are naked.. for example; when you're u were young , don't you walk around naked? ran on the street naked ? ... I believe you should have gotten my point by now. and about different languages .. human being created their own means of communication, just like how we have sign languages ... and the reason why we don't have the same language is because of barriers... e.g water barrier, desert barrier ... lemme give you an example, let's say in a secondary school, we are both in the same class, so we decided to use "kinigo" which we mean clean the board in our class .. now tell me how someone in the next class will understand that, and the same thing in the next class, they can also form their own word, which we'll no understand until they tell us what it means.
Please what you wrote here is definitely out of the op! Please understand the question first.

There is nothing like consciousness of unclothedness? Please, don't argue like a foolish kid, because there are some kids that will laugh shit out of you for this.

Please, for you to spew that trash it means you are clueless!

Consciousness is a state of awareness. Are you not aware you are putting on cloth? When you are unclad are you not aware? What the hell do you mean by saying that consciousness of unclothedness? This guy I thought you are intelligent, but YOU ARE NOT. Not an insult, but the truth.

Now, I know you were taught that being unclad is not good. My question is why should we first HAVE TO BORTHER IN THE FIRST PLACE? Other animals don't have to bother!

If you happen to see a cow hiding from you and trying to cover its unclothedness, will you call it evolution or abnormality?

In the case of language, you wrote rubbish!

You used water barrier to fool yourself around my language question. But that's definitely not true!

What you wrote is void all animals entirely, all animals have their own method of communication irrespective of your so called barrier.

Despite where you see a loin, it will always ROAR in a single way. The way you see a hen crow in UK, is definitely the same way it will crow in India, despite your so called barrier.

If what you are saying is really consistent, then we have to have seen some hen crow differently from the other. Still because of their barriers! And at least we should have had up to 6000 different ways lions crow DEPENDING on their geographical locations.

Please you can go ahead to list out places where people go about TOTALLY UNCLAD.

I am all ears!
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by raphieMontella: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
christians ehn

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
promise10:

If evolution is true, how did wearing of cloth existed? Why did we even bother IN THE FIRST place to cover our unclothedness?

Won't you be surprise when you see your goat trying to cover it's unclothedness?

You seem to think that wearing cloths is a basic human trait. No it isn't! It's a cultural trait. There are cultures that don't wear cloths and nothing like shame in unclothedness.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UyCVW0IX8SM/0.jpg

Unless you want to think that these guys forgot to eat the mythical fruit of your mythical genesis story. In which case, why did they get kicked out of your mythical garden?

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
promise10:

Please you can go ahead to list out places where people go about TOTALLY UNCLAD.

I am all ears!

PastorAIO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZofuIPbc4w
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by PastorAIO: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
..... Dear Gods, not this again undecided
Re: Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. by unibenstudent1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
I used to be an atheist and i realised,i was the biggest fool alive then
ireneony2:
Hmmm.. atheist trending these days on nairaland.
I lived in Nigeria most of my life and i had never seen an atheist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N50,000 Per Couple For Marriage Course: Daddy Freeze Reacts To RCCG Poster / God's Perfect Design? / Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.