Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other (952 Views)

Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos) / Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) / When A Girl Can't Handle Too Many Advances From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by marvelck: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
There are some people (unmarried couples) who really cant do without each other. Even when they seperate, they always find a way of getting back together. Nothing seem to make them hate each other forever. Even when they move on to other persons (start a new relationship with someone else), they always keep in touch and also sustain their feelings for each other. Such a couple are friends for life. They breath and live like one soul. They might quarrel often or break up, but will always find a way to settle or come back together no matter what. Even getting married to someone else, may not be enough to seperate such a couple. If you are dating any girl or guy who has a very strong bond or attachment to his or her ex, that no matter what you do, you cant stop him or her from being with his/her ex, you just have to take it like that or move on. Cos such bond is usually unbreakable...
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by mhisbliss(f): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
its called meant to be
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by PeachyP(f): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
its called meant to be
True love
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by mhisbliss(f): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
PeachyP:

True love
it has happened to my brother before countless breakup and makeup until we start thinking its a normal thing with them, so we stopped bothering when they break up because we know somehow they always get back together
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by gabinogem(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
That's James bond love...
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by Young03(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
its called elastic love
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by valdes00(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
OP its like u knw my story bfor writing this.... cos everything u wrote Dia is exactly wots apening to me..... we dated for 2yrs 7mnths, broke up now she is married with a kid, we still talk everyday... I can't seem to forget abt her, same applies to her.... we talk like 25 to 30mins on phone daily... we will quarrel n still cum back... I tried to push her away n ignore her cos of her marriage buh at d end we will still find a way to talk, she even said she will b coming to see me sinx I refuse to cumin to see her.... Still calls me pet names, I wouldn't want to b d reason why her marriage will break buh I don't knw hw to stop all dis
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by Essence6055: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
valdes00:
OP its like u knw my story bfor writing this.... cos everything u wrote Dia is exactly wots apening to me..... we dated for 2yrs 7mnths, broke up now she is married with a kid, we still talk everyday... I can't seem to forget abt her, same applies to her.... we talk like 25 to 30mins on phone daily... we will quarrel n still cum back... I tried to push her away n ignore her cos of her marriage buh at d end we will still find a way to talk, she even said she will b coming to see me sinx I refuse to cumin to see her.... Still calls me pet names, I wouldn't want to b d reason why her marriage will break buh I don't knw hw to stop all dis

In other sense.. you are not a lover to her... but a very good friend she can't part away from..

Being able to understand the difference between in love with you and [b]love you [/b]helps a lot..

1 Like

Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by PeachyP(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
it has happened to my brother before countless breakup and makeup until we start thinking its a normal thing with them, so we stopped bothering when they break up because we know somehow they always get back together
Yeah, I know someone like that too, one day they're arguing and it seems they'll never talk to each other again and the next you seem them laughing and calling each other pets names and stuff.
Weird cheesy
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by PeachyP(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
valdes00:

Leave her alone

1 Like

Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by IamLEGEND1: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
t's called childishness and indecisiveness. Bunch of grown ups whose brains are yet to catch up to their age.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Essence6055:

In other sense.. you are not a lover to her... but a very good friend she can't part away from..

Being able to understand the difference between in love with you and [b]love you [/b]helps a lot..
when dey rekindle d flame of sex, u now say dey r very good friends with benefits...
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by IamLEGEND1: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
valdes00:

Do not rest until you manage to tag this one. if na kondo she need,na kondo she go receive.
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
PeachyP:

Leave her alone

Thank u ma sista, What God has joined together let no man put assunder. D guy wan put sand for her garri.
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
marvelck:
There are some people (unmarried couples) who really cant do without each other. Even when they seperate, they always find a way of getting back together. Nothing seem to make them hate each other forever. Even when they move on to other persons (start a new relationship with someone else), they always keep in touch and also sustain their feelings for each other. Such a couple are friends for life. They breath and live like one soul. They might quarrel often or break up, but will always find a way to settle or come back together no matter what. Even getting married to someone else, may not be enough to seperate such a couple. If you are dating any girl or guy who has a very strong bond or attachment to his or her ex, that no matter what you do, you cant stop him or her from being with his/her ex, you just have to take it like that or move on. Cos such bond is usually unbreakable...

Rubbish, move On will ya !

After marriage, you still want to be knacking your Ex in the name of friends for life.
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by valdes00(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Essence6055:

Hmmmm.... if u think so, who am I to dispute it
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by valdes00(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
PeachyP:

Leave her alone
Easier said than done......
Re: When A Guy And A Girl Can't Do Without Each Other by Oahray: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
If I hear say unbreakable bond dey any human relationship. Given sufficient time and the right kind of pressure or silence, any human bond can break.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Dog's Swag... / REPLY TO *****I Was With Him When He Had Nothing!! / Ahn Ahn.... Were This Couple Forced To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.