Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) (5565 Views)

Who Says A Boy & A Girl Can't Be Friends (photos) / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
She can't just say no 1008 times mehn

1 Share

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by firstking01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
If she's the faithful type and really loves you, she 'll say NO 10000008 times....but i doubt if you can find such a girl in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by yarimo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Any guy that believe and trust his girlfriend will say no to 1008 guys, definitely that guy do not believe DEAD Is real. Girls and pretending to be saying no are like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by IamEntropy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Circle-jerk

Thats what romanceland has been reduced to, the same topic been posted again and again and again... ad infinitum.

2 Likes

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
If she's the faithful type and really loves you, she 'll say NO 10000008 times....but i doubt if you can find such a girl in nigeria.

Yes of course. We may be friendly to some numbers of men but we will definitely say no if we have a bf that knows how to keep us grounded.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nna mehn, my girl Na introvert.

Bfr I fit even get her to tell me her name e take me 3 months.

U heard that right. Extra 2 months bfr she tell me she will think abt it.

Another 1 week bfr she said yes.

And she is damn beautiful.

Fair skin when they shine.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by firstking01(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Yes of course. We may be friendly to some numbers of men but we will definitely say no if we have a bf that knows how to keep us grounded.
Lies.

3 Likes

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
I laugh really. grin Even if she's beautiful and hot as molten iron, no woman can ever get 3-4 approaches a day. Ask any lady, on average, women gets 1-2 or 3 a month. Most are from creeps. So it's very, very easy to say No.

6 Likes

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
mtcheeeewwwww.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
for this contwee??
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Funny how you keep using the word 'we'

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

Yes coz I am sure there are still a lot of young ladies out there like me honey booboo. FAITHFUL to their bf.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by dadabashua1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
trust a lady at your own risk
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Swizdoe(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
If a girl gets chyked by at least 3 guys everyday, then something else is involved....
Definitely not her beauty... Maybe she be animashaun
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Vizkizz:

L-O-L grin grin

No mind dem jawe!! Hôes Everywhere!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Swizdoe:
If a girl gets chyked by at least 3 guys everyday, then something else is involved....
Definitely not her beauty... Maybe she be animashaun

May God Almighty continue to bless you, Bruh!! cool

You just fûcking nailed it!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by jamalnation(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin OP so mean u receive at list 1008deek every month
tunmidob:
She can't just say no 1008 times mehn
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
while I was dating my girlfriend, now my wife, I can hold my head high that she's 100%faithful to me..

There was never a day she gave me a slight reason to doubt her..

Op, a hoe will always be a hoe.. No excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
jamalnation:
grin OP so mean u receive at list 1008deek every month
it is God....don't be surprise
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by jamalnation(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin wow more grace to your elbow
tunmidob:
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by jamalnation(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin wow more grace to your elbow
tunmidob:
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

May God Almighty continue to bless you, Bruh!! cool

You just fûcking nailed it!!! cheesy cheesy
Without hammer.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by fox26: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Say it from your own experience làdy. wrong calculations lady
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
my own is faithful
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Haywhymido(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
undecided I 4get abt them, chase money get woman. When u r made, ur money will command respect for u not only frm her. When oda guys approached her na she go dey send them away sef.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by NaMe4: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I'd love to get an idea of what you mean by 'how to keep us grounded'. Thanks
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Blecool(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
NaMe4:

I'd love to get an idea of what you mean by 'how to keep us grounded'. Thanks
. Grounded?Pls I Wud Want To Av A Better Understandin Of Dat Word.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by Adeinfo: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

A Ho-e spotted. Your statement clearly depicts the characteristics of an unfaithful girl, ladies who believe everything should be about them. If truly you typed that, I'm sorry to say, you can't attract a good man except players since you want someone who can keep you grounded.
Relationship is effort from both parties.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by NaMe4: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Blecool:
. Grounded?Pls I Wud Want To Av A Better Understandin Of Dat Word.

My dear, the lady I quoted mentioned that most girls would say 'No' to men if their boyfriends knew how to keep them grounded.
I wanted to get some clarification of what keeping a lady grounded meant, possibly with examples or instances.
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by seoxpert(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Even a monk can't say NO 1008 times in a year, so why should girls? Some will say yes to just have peace. Six packs, money and a nice car can turn their No to Yes (by action) . Mouth will say No and body go enter car. "I'll drop at the junction lol"
Re: Your Girl Can't Keep On Saying No Guys (pics) by ElsonMorali: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
The same way most men can't help flirting with and trying to sleep with anything that has something other than the male phallus between their legs.

Some don't even mind if you have a phallus dangling between your legs, as long as you have a hole somewhere on your body. Issssshhhhhh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video Of How It Went Down Last Night With Super Sexy Girl Friend - Video / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.