Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash (2232 Views)

A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love / A Guy Dat Approaches U Like Dis Is Abt To Waste Ur Tym..ladies,yes Or No? / Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by SplendidE(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is my first thread ever on this forum cos I've never really bn steady here but I currently need ur help so I can't hide it any longer
I'm into a long distance relationship in which communication ought to have been the only thing DAT keeps us going but recently we had some issues n we're exchanging words on phone with each other so I got angry n hung his call cos I didn't like wat he said n since then its bn like 3weeks he hasn't picked my calls
reply my msgs or even call back
wat do I do?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by thorpido(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
You could just send him another message apologising if it was your fault and wait for him to reply.
If he still doesn't reply start to think of moving forward.Why tie yourself down?

What is worth it shouldn't keep hurting.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
3 weeks.. ke i think he has made up his mind that his tired of the relationship.....since he didnt pick ur call and even reply to ur message.............dear next time posting this.. u need to move it to romance thread there.. so people may help out
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by ajasbaba(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
ok,

even though you didn't tell us how you disrespected him,because some girls can have big mouth.

firstly send him a good apology text,then if he still quiet

you should atleast have some of his friends contact even if it is on wassap.

just tell them what happened and ask them to help reach out to him and tell him how sorry you are.

but just no Bleep up again ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by ITbomb(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oh, long distance stuff?
Who on earth still fool themselves with that fallacy

Next client please

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by theEYe21(f): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
End it sharply! angry
SplendidE:
This is my first thread ever on this forum cos I've never really bn steady here but I currently need ur help so I can't hide it any longer
I'm into a long distance relationship in which communication ought to have been the only thing DAT keeps us going but recently we had some issues n we're exchanging words on phone with each other so I got angry n hung his call cos I didn't like wat he said n since then its bn like 3weeks he hasn't picked my calls
wat do I do?
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by inositol88(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
SplendidE:
wat do I do?

Two wrongs don't make a right, get it plain from him on the statues of your relationship with him, and then make the next best decision

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am hungry.. Can we date?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Sexytemi(f): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
With my own experience on long distance relationship, I can exclusively tell u he's seeing someone else and he has been looking for a way to break up and Which u just did....

My ex taught me never to trust long distance relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
he didn't block your number!!!

that guy is nice! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by IamLEGEND1: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Long distance? Yeah,that's gonna work out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by agrovick(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Long distance relationship despite the numerous guys and babes you have around your vicinity. Let's stop kidding ourselves.

Me thinks the guy is seeing someone else, he only needed the spark to burn bridges between you two.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sexytemi:
With my own experience on long distance relationship, I can exclusively tell u he's seeing someone else and he has been looking for a way to break up and Which u just did ....

My ex taught me never to trust long distance relationship.
@bolded my tots exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Maxi112: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
long distance relationship grin grin grin who does that poo?

tell me why he shouldn't cheat on you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'm in a long distance relationship and it's going very well. I guess
Long distance relationship are for matured people not children

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by jeffery251(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
SplendidE:
wat do I do?
I'm currently in a long distance relationship and we have been dating since 3 years.We all know dat long distance relationship is very fragile and hence,d partners involve should try not to make statements or create situations dat can lead to mistrust. Just like u,i had an argument with my bae some days back and we exchange strong words but we both tried to reconcile our differences immediately and dat has been our ingredient dat sustains our relationship. Effective communication.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
To those of you saying "Long distance ish is poo",why did all your "short distance relationships " not lead to the altar What will be,will be..
.I'm sorry about your pain@ OP ,I've been where you are before, twice...Hurt like hell. Give him time..I'd just advise that you try,you gotta try to focus on other things please... For your sanity( I plead), will he come back? No one knows....I know even if the worst happens,you'd cry n break down but know that as this world keeps turning round,you'd be OK.....
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
If your relationship is abouta crash, wear a parachute and jump out, what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by numericalguy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
SplendidE:
wat do I do?

You and your one sided story, you failed to tell us what caused the issues that lead to your quarrel. My guess is that you were guilty which is why you cleverly avoided saying what lead to the quarrel. Not only that, you disrespected him by hanging up his call. Let me tell you something. No matter who you may think you are, men do not like rude and uncultured girls. Learn to control your anger.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Laveda(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
3 weeks?

Forget that Nigga angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Sexytemi(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@bolded my tots exactly!!!

poor her
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by iykekelvins(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
You should be smart enough to know he's already tired.

3 weeks is too long for him to be doing his shakara

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by zicoraads: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
SplendidE:
wat do I do?
Is his base far from yours?

If it isn't, I would suggest you pay him a visit and actually find out the true state of things. Or, don't you have a friend's number or his family members number?

Because I have seen situations like this that turned out to be the direct opposite of what the lady thought. The guy was in a big ish, and she assumed and forgot about him. Only for him to get out of it and she couldn't stop apologizing. Try to find out if you can. But then, be ready to accept the fact that he might be done with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Longman6(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Vanillaskin:
I'm in a long distance relationship and it's going very well. I guess
Long distance relationship are for matured people not children
God bless you ms, I don't just get the gist with people this days, just because their own failed it mean that of others might fail too, they might as well be going about with their spouses every single minute, relationship is all about maturity, and concerning the matter just send a two page text message to the guy, explaining your self to him and apologizing for you role in the issue, try not to blame him in the text, the rest is up to him after dat, and always remember this when you seek for advice on line: Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with
those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia.
Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the
disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and
recycling it for more than it's worth.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Longman6(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jadeite:
To those of you saying "Long distance ish is poo",why did all your "short distance relationships " not lead to the altar What will be,will be..
.I'm sorry about your pain@ OP ,I've been where you are before, twice...Hurt like hell. Give him time..I'd just advise that you try,you gotta try to focus on other things please... For your sanity( I plead), will he come back? No one knows....I know even if the worst happens,you'd cry n break down but know that as this world keeps turning round,you'd be OK.....

Girl you deserve a blissful sleep for that comment, I challenge anyone who says long distance relationship won't work to bring a bring up a sensible argument against your first statement if they can.
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by SplendidE(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=FvckeDyoBiTch post=48398438]If your relationship is abouta crash, wear a parachute and jump out, what's the big deal?[/

This got me laughing
quite hilarious

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by mastermaestro(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hanging up the phone on some men is like sinning against the HOLY SPIRIT. I would advise you move on. It's pretty much over! sad
Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Agu87(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
3 weeks?? Dats a long time not to forgive. I think he has been seeking for dis opportunity. His next call may be 'it's over blw us'...nne prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by Cool23(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
I know its hard to hear but maybe the guy wants to call it quits apologize and if he is still cold move on

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by RENOWNED2(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Your Relationship Is About To Crash? Na Aeroplane?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash by SplendidE(f): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2016
inositol88:

Two wrongs don't make a right, get it plain from him on the statues of your relationship with him, and then make the next best decision

Tnx boo we're very far apart
he's in pH yl I'm in Benue
thankz anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonders! Prostitutes Twerks At The Funeral Of Their Dead Colleague / Please Help My GF Want To Commit Sucide / I Have Desire My Wife Should Bleep My Servant At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.