Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13088 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2009
david,this girl is an agent sent by olabowale to pull you down.
Just say no
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: Posted on: Yesterday at 07:14:04 AMPosted by: Aloy.Emeka
[Quote]Mohammed should be charged with hate crime if he actually said this. Why are Nigerians killing others to defend the same Islam that use offensive words against blacks. Olabowale and AbuduZola, don't you people find that thing offensive? [/quote]And if he didnt say it, then the young girl $Osisi should be sued for libel and defamation of Character! No? Read the text of the Farewel address, where the prophet said there is no superority of any race over another, or a person over another, except only by piety in God consciousness! Unlike what is reported for Jesus in the Bible, calling a woman from another nation "dog". Check it out: Matthew 7;6, 15;21 to 28.

Was the Prophet Muhammad Racist - Reading IslamThe polytheists of Arabia refused to be associated by any means with , In the Muslim community, there was no shame at all for some great Companions who were, , sit at the hands of a black slave like Bilal ibn Rabah and learn from him. , from his brother Bilal and placed his head on the ground asking Bilal to ,
www.readingislam.com/servlet/Satellite?cid, English, - Cached - Similar -
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka: The first is Surah Anfal (8/12) and the other below is Surah Azhab (33/26). Neither had "infidel" in it, and did not Jehovah and or Yahweh, and Jesus and the Ghost cast "terror" in the hearts of the Egyptians and pharaoh killing all their first born in the pass-over, which the angels visited a calamity on them at night? Did their drowning not accompanied with terror?

Shall you now charge these three above? Do that first and wait for some few thousands of years before you talk about the blessed prophet (AS).

Muhsin Khan: (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

Muhsin Khan: And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:28am On Sep 28, 2009
But in Timothy Book of the Bible, the word "Infidel" is a big thing. No?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 2:31am On Sep 28, 2009
olabowale:

@Aloy.Emeka: Posted on: Yesterday at 07:14:04 AMPosted by: Aloy.Emeka And if he didnt say it, then the young girl $Osisi should be sued for libel and defamation of Character! No? Read the text of the Farewel address, where the prophet said there is no superority of any race over another, or a person over another, except only by piety in God consciousness! Unlike what is reported for Jesus in the Bible, calling a woman from another nation "dog". Check it out: Matthew 7;6, 15;21 to 28.

Was the Prophet Muhammad Racist - Reading IslamThe polytheists of Arabia refused to be associated by any means with , In the Muslim community, there was no shame at all for some great Companions who were, , sit at the hands of a black slave like Bilal ibn Rabah and learn from him. , from his brother Bilal and placed his head on the ground asking Bilal to ,
www.readingislam.com/servlet/Satellite?cid, English, - Cached - Similar -

like his last words before the poisoned nkwobi took it's toll.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 660: Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas:

On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets."

Blacks,Jews and Christians were his targets of hatred.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:48am On Sep 28, 2009
What does this

Matthew 7:1-6"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

6"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

What does a passage about judging and hypocrisy have to do with calling women "dogs"

Someone';s getting the books confused
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 2:49am On Sep 28, 2009
@Davidylan: « #226 on: September 26, 2009, 05:46 PM »
I've read it completely at least 2ce, it does not refer to me but ALL MUSLIMS. Ask Jarus and Olabowale to explain to you, even they were not so naive to lie like you just did expect they added a bridge to it  

The ayah cant be refering to me, i am covered by the blood of Jesus . . . allah has no part in me.
Since the blood (stale I say) covers you (drip drip all over your floor) then relax and stop being so jumpy. Continue to have permanent illusion that you will not pass over the hell fire, where I fear and very concern for your fate! I know that all Christians, without a single one will drop into the fire of hell, where they will burn (Allah has confirmed it; Its Hatman. Surah Marian Verse 71!). You better get of the bad guys line to jahannam! Shiim soo re noyin o! Shee ko maa  ton ra re o. Deede eniyon, see eruu yaa Raabi ri enio. Ee si Olorun meejio, meeta o. Iroo ri deede re! Thats my best effort of Ijebu Ode dialect!

[Quote]Yeah free atmosphere since you blood-thirsty goons cant kill me no?[/quote]Blood thirty? Goons? David, those are Christians, the people who are  fearing their own shadows and spiritual bankrupts always doing "back to the sender" and deeping themselves in stale blood! Aburo, I will remind you to change your old batch the next time we speak!

And no one dies before its their time! You cant hasten or delay death. All that is measured for you, food, drink, air, etc will be consumed totally, exactly without a drop more or less before death!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 3:05am On Sep 28, 2009
@$Osisi: « #260 on: Today at 02:31:14 AM »
like his last words before the poisoned nkwobi took it's toll.

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 660: Narrated 'Aisha and Ibn 'Abbas:

On his death-bed Allah's Apostle put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's [flash=200,200]http://Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets."[/flash]

Blacks,Jews and Christians were his targets of hatred
Did the black people build places of worship at the graves of their prophets? NO. Did Jews and Christians build places of worship at the graves of their prophets? Yes. Osis, the Jews and the Christians are to the Prophet (AS), what the Pharaoh and his courtiers and supporters were to Moses and harun (AS) and what Pharisees and saducees and the scribes were to Jesus (AS)! Disbelievers aught to be cursed by believers for disobedience. When a Kufar dies, I keep my prayers of forgiveness away from him or her, Those who worship god(s) with God deserve justice from Allah. Why do you think I talk to you about leaving multiple heads god(s) which you cant see, while you have your physical eyes wide open, but what happens to the spiritual eye? Osisi, take my advise, there is no one that can help you against your Creator.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 28, 2009
oyb:

every thread started here by osisi, davidylan , noetic and co has an underlying tone - how can you people worship a god that ordains so and so - they consistently focus on Islam, and the sins/crimes  of muslims  and their cherry picking of the Quran , all the while glossing over / making excuse over the fact that the same and worse things are contained in their bible, and the same and worse things/crimes  have been done by christians ( we know the usual excuse for that - they were not christians - smoothly bypassing the fact that all christians have fallen short of the glory of their god )
thats proably why the atheist they love to whine about have scattered their board - the golden rule in full effect . 

it would do you lot some good to reflect on the words of your diety about the spec in the eye - sadly though it seems you lot  spend more time focusing on islam than on your 'way of life' (as you like to say of the atheists it must be because in your hearts you know that Islam is the way ) . perhaps that explains the unchristian outbreaks of character evidenced on this thread.

besides you're just giving yourself unnecessary headache over the bolded.

Olabowale and osisi have a track record of attacking each other's religion then after a while they start toasting each other while ostensibly trying to prove the bible or koran to themselves.

Upon all una davidylan shouting, a couple of muslim girls were chasing him here in the name of preaching Islam. Not uplawal oh- a different set. Unless uplawal has another id.

TOH no gree for una at all, else una for don "settle" am.

Even Jarus and some other Muslim gringoris openly declared their love for Deepzone here. They say they like her Islam threads.

so you're just sweating yourself for nothing, sorry. cheesy cool

And what's with the guilt trip? You seem to imagine Christians have to always be these meek and gentle creatures who quietly sit down and thank people for slapping them.

Not so my brother. Even Paul argued his case when necessary.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 4:52am On Sep 28, 2009
aburo, i dont knowt means. but if it is some means of romance, no be me and osisi o. she is married and i dont do e dating or fling. i dont do any of that in real life. besides one igbo woman is good enough because there are still other tribes; the yorubas, the yorubas, the yorubas. etc! o ti di oson monday fun e nti e!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by focused123(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2009
May God deliver black man from blindness and follow follow spirit (Amen).

The Arabs looked down upon the Black people as inferior beings. Muhammadan Islam and the exegetes of the faith propagated the same image.

In Darfour, Sudan (meaning land of the Blacks), the Arabized Sudanese are massacring, raping and pillaging other Muslims of the Sudan just because they are of the darker African skin. This is a purely ETHNIC/ RACIAL war and is just a continuation of 1450 years of the most obscene oppression of Blacks at the hands of the Arabs and Islam.

The Arab Muhammedans used their Islam to carry out both cultural and religious imperialism. That is why Yar'Adua is not concerned with what is going in Nigeria, but he is concerned with what is going on in Saudi Arabia. God have mercy on a black people. In so called Sharia Northern States , they are more concerned with what is going on in Arab states than what is going on in the Southern part of Nigeria. The Sharia Northern States would rather learn Arab language than other languages in Nigeria.

My fellow black men are obliged to start wearing seventh century Arab dress once Islam is taken on? What's wrong with the native beautiful African cultural dress? Is it not CULTURAL IMPERIALISM ?

Is it also not RELIGIOUS IMPERIALISM that Black African Muslims are obliged to pray facing a Saudi Arabian city: Mecca? Why not face any number of African holy towns instead?

Why should Africans be forced to believe in an Arabian prophet, Muhammad and in a previously Arabian Pagan god, Allah?

Who wants to dominate whom? Is not Allah supposed to be everywhere, and that prayers should be directed to Him who is the whole Universe?

Furthermore, why are people who convert to Muhammadan Islam required to read Allah's word and speak to Him only in Arabic? Does Allah only speak Arabic? Is He not capable of understanding Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Isoko, Hausa, Swahili, Tutsi, Amazigh, and other African languages?

This deception must not continue.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
I have been expecting someone to raise this but no one did.

What the paranoid madan osisi did was what we call a cut crab- She copied and pasted half details to achieve her goal, she quoted historian and not book of hadith, you can copy and paste it to google and read the full content of what she posted

The last sermon of Prophet Muhammad:,
sahih bukhari 1626

',,, All mankind is from Adam and eve, an arab has no superiority over a non arab, nor a non arab has any superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white, except by piety and good deeds. A muslim is a brother to every muslim and this constitute one brotherhood'
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Volume 9, Book 87, Number 161:
Narrated ‘Abdullah:
The Prophet said, “I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai’a, i.e., Al -Juhfa. I interpreted that as[b] a symbol of epidemic[/b] of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa

a dream of a black woman means an epidemic was imminent
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
who is this 'allah'?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
She doesn't even know how to lie, where is the book of hadith

@nezan, ur creator
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
Nope, I believe allah is an arabian idol. My creator is YHWH.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
You believe ? Why not ask ur daughter or better go through wiki. Ignorance is evil
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
In Arabia,blacks are referred to as Abd
meaning slave
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nezan(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
What do you have to say?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
tpia.:

besides you're just giving yourself unnecessary headache over the bolded.

Olabowale and osisi have a track record of attacking each other's religion then after a while they start toasting each other while ostensibly trying to prove the bible or koran to themselves.

Upon all una davidylan shouting, a couple of muslim girls were chasing him here in the name of preaching Islam. Not uplawal oh- a different set. Unless uplawal has another id.

TOH no gree for una at all, else una for don "settle" am.

Even Jarus and some other Muslim gringoris openly declared their love for Deepzone here. They say they like her Islam threads.

so you're just sweating yourself for nothing, sorry. cheesy cool

And what's with the guilt trip? You seem to imagine Christians have to always be these meek and gentle creatures who quietly sit down and thank people for slapping them.

Not so my brother. Even Paul argued his case when necessary.

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
@osisi_ wallayi, i doubt if ur sense is working well, ah sorry for the disrespect ma, thats just the truth, you run up and down to tarnish islam with infidelity, you quoted your last hadith an empty hadith that does not have a book source and now it is Abdul, Abdul means slave, and Abdul Aziz is the ruler of Saudi arabia, now tell me is he a blackman. Nonsense
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

@osisi_ wallayi, i doubt if your sense is working well, ah sorry for the disrespect ma, thats just the truth, you run up and down to tarnish islam with infidelity, you quoted your last hadith an empty hadith that does not have a book source and now it is Abdul, Abdul means slave, and Abdul Aziz is the ruler of Saudi arabia, now tell me is he a blackman. Nonsense

Check bukhari hadith wink
Is that the only one you dispute rofl
oyb can help you

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/087.sbt.html
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
Now you are talking. What does tabari or ibn ishaq have to do with bukhari. Haa iya chika
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Now you are talking. What does tabari or ibn ishaq have to do with bukhari. Haa iya chika

are they not hadiths just like bukhari's ?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
No !

Tabari and ibn ishaq and bla bla are not hadith, they are historians.

The book of Hadith recognised are: Bukhari, muslim, tirmidhi, Abu dawud, ibn majah, muwatta malik, Nisa'i
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

No !

Tabari and ibn ishaq and bla bla are not hadith, they are historians.

The book of Hadith recognised are: Bukhari, muslim, tirmidhi, Abu dawud, ibn majah, muwatta malik, Nisa'i

and Bukhari was not a historian?you folks are hilarious.
Both men reported what mohamed and his men did and said
abeg comot
are they lying against mohammed?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
Are you the one, to tell us what hadith is ?

Ibn ishaq, tabari and co didn't claim their writing to be hadith so whatr ur problem
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Are you the one, to tell us what hadith is ?

Ibn ishaq, tabari and co didn't claim their writing to be hadith so whatr your problem

deal with it. tongue
confused folks,picking and choosing what  is authentic and what's not
You and olabowole can't even agree on the authentic ones here on this forum
why would Muslims lie against allah and his prophet?
You say Aisha is 6,the hadiths agree but olabowole says she's 21,others say 15
How on earth did allah allow such a mess such that his slaves are confused about what he really meant
You expect me to sort  it out for you?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
*i laff in hausa*

osisi pls tell me why the abrupt, ibn ishaq to aisha.

The hadith is not like the Quran it must have descrepancy, so wetin be ur own.

As for ibn ishaq and tabari and co their books is called Siratul rasul and not hadith, they emerged in the later centuries unlike bukhari, muslim etc who were tabiun tabiun i.e those who saw those who saw the people that saw the prophet.

Abeg leave our islam alone, when we die you will know the truth
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

*i laff in hausa*

osisi pls tell me why the abrupt, ibn ishaq to aisha.

The hadith is not like the Quran it must have descrepancy, so wetin be your own.

As for ibn ishaq and tabari and co their books is called Siratul rasul and not hadith, they emerged in the later centuries unlike bukhari, muslim etc who were tabiun tabiun i.e those who saw those who saw the people that saw the prophet.

Abeg leave our islam alone, when we die you will know the truth

If you practised your religion in peace and stopped parroting lies about Islam and Christianity,I wouldn't care if you worshipped stones and the idols in your kabbah.
But as long as you falsify claims and try to disparage the authenticity of the Bible,Christ and his death and resurrection, there'll be folks like me to set the records straight about the true Islam you try to hide from people.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
*nodding head in dismay*

You yourself testify that what you are quoting about islam is lies,

How about this: Muslim do not worship any idol except the true God in heaven , see Quran 51:56, 2:51

what lie did i lie about christianity, That 3 godhead equals to one or that jesus was crucificted ? Tell me
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
@$Osisi: « #285 on: Today at 08:32:53 PM »
If you practised your religion in peace and stopped parroting lies about Islam and Christianity,I wouldn't care if you worshipped stones and the idols in your kabbah.
But as long as you falsify claims and try to disparage the authenticity of the Bible,Christ and his death and resurrection, there'll be folks like me to set the records straight about the true Islam you try to hide from people.
$Osisi, show me how you have the boldness to qualify the Bible, death and resurrection of "Christ" by the word "authenticity"? I wanna read everything you write. And I will respond to you when you say you are through and not before! I know that "kini big deal," as long as there is that belief of all of the above in my mind, plus the immersing in the blood I might add, now show me, and for me "big deal ni o, omo girl!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / My Hijab Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.