Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13097 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
No2Atheism:

Unfortunately, in the reported cases, it was the women that were mostly absorbed for obvious reasons, significant black men slaves were either castrated or killed at the slightest provocation.

that's also true to some extent, I think.

Some of the black male slaves were employed as eunuchs.

Most of that history isnt available.

The ones in Iraqi are still there however. Not too much is known about the blacks in most other middle eastern countries. I guess some may have migrated/returned to Africa at some point but that's mainly conjecture.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
@tpia

how u dey jare . . .

I just can't stop laughing at how ignorant of history these black africans that claim to be muslims are . . . yet you see them defending arabs, arabic language and arabic culture with their lives . . . . cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
No2Atheism:

@tpia

how u dey jare . . .

I just can't stop laughing at how ignorant of history these black africans that claim to be muslims are . . . yet you see them defending arabs, arabic language and arabic culture with their lives . . . . cry cry cry cry cry

I dey oh. wink To God be the glory. Ko easy.

A few of them arent "ignorant" per se- its just that the story of blacks and Arabs is so interwoven and complicated that it occasionally defies explanation.

The blood/ancient rivalries between whites and Arabs is another roll of the dice in this mix.

Whites have been in Arab lands since antiquity,ostensibly fighting wars.

Lets not even mention Isreal here.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
tpia.:

I dey oh. wink To God be the glory.

A few of them arent "ignorant" per se- its just that the story of blacks and Arabs is so interwoven and complicated that it occasionally defies explanation.

The blood/ancient rivalries between whites and Arabs is another roll of the dice in this mix.

Whites have been in Arab lands since antiquity,ostensibly fighting wars.

Lets not even mention Isreal here.

I get your point jare not all of them are ignorant  . . . nevertheless, i believe its blind faith that makes a black muslim to continue to be a muslim after getting to know the truth about islam and arabs and their lies and deceit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It depends on which Isreal you are talking about . . .

1. The real descendants of the ancient isrealites grin

or

2. Or the Europeans jews lying and masquerading as descendants of ancient isrealites.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Davidylan: « #154 on: Today at 07:18:30 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Abuzola on Today at 06:56:16 PM
You must be dreaming, was it the muslim that conquer and enslave your fore fathers and made them christian ? Hypocrite

Was it the christian that enslaved the entire north africa thus turning once flourishing nubian civilizations to arab fiefdoms?

Quote from: uplawal on Today at 07:08:26 PM
@David,you must be dreaming,what would you say to your black brothers in SOUTHY&NORTH AMERICA,AFRICA AND AUSTRALIA?they are billiontimes more than the slaves captured by ARABS

that is a flat out lie . . . VIRTUALLY ALL north african countries were once black african like you and me? what happened?

All of Lebanon and Syria were all orthodox christians (no arabs) some 1000 yrs ago . . . what happened?

you can go on denying the bare facts all you want . . . slavery still actively goes on in mauritius.[quote][/quote]Are the Barbars of north africa not like the hue of Ghadaffi? Is Ghadaffi not still the ruler of Libya? And as to Lebanon and Syria, before Christianity what were they, since everything in your mind stops at Christianity? Now to your bloodline in Ijebu Ode (and I already know the answer, but just trying to pull his leg), before a single one of them became Christian, what were they? You cant lie to me that great grandpa was not a Muslim, and before that, great great great (lol) great great great to some once upon a time, was aborisha! And slavery is still active in this United States of America, and the enclaves of Christians around the world is not without its many flavors of evil; red districts and brothel prostitutions, New York City Sweat Shops, etc!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^are you trying to say Ijebus were originally mainly Muslim like the far north?

But that queen Bilikisu wasnt muslim, was she?

and even northern Africa was Christian before becoming majority Muslim, so dont you think some of the Christian as well as pagan elements moved elsewhere rather than accept Islam and also in order to keep their faith?

1 Like

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
as for me and my beautiful africans our faces will be white.

I see that Abuzola wants to be an oyibo by force.

No love for your race abi? that you are praying for a white face

na wa.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
No2Atheism:

I get your point jare not all of them are ignorant  . . . nevertheless, i believe its blind faith that makes a black muslim to continue to be a muslim after getting to know the truth about islam and arabs and their lies and deceit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It depends on which Isreal you are talking about . . .

1. The real descendants of the ancient isrealites grin

or

2. Or the Europeans jews lying and masquerading as descendants of ancient isrealites.

blind faith or simply culture. One cant deny there[b] is[/b] a cultural affinity between African culture and the Arabic one.

Any Isreal but principally the one located in the middle east.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

I came to south for the reason you went to west

but i thought we in the south are enslaved while Uthman Dan Fodio had liberated you cattle rearers? shocked

uplawal:

'@david, u are an idiot and very big fool for calling my brother an ANIMAL.

Infact you both are dumb animals according to Ibn Khaldun - [size=13pt]Ibn Khaldun (1332 - 1406) the pre-eminent Islamic medieval historian and social thinker wrote: "The Negro nations are as a rule submissive to slavey because they have attributes that are quite similar to dumb animals."[/size]
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
i wonder what kind of faith it is that makes no2atheims with his persistent rants against the white man remain in a religion that has been hijacked by the white man he so despises, and which was used as a tool for subjugation of his race

all this noise about the invisible black underclass in arab nations - there was a black undercalss in the us not so? were they invisible? please give us statistics are not blind self serving conjecture.

of course the christain thing to do when confronted with facts like this is to deny their brethen who fell short of the glory of god - as if they are any better tongue

arabs ensalved millions or arabs - you know one of the rationlales the loving western christians used when colonising africa was - we are saving it from the arabs.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
lets see what some of the greatest leaders who davidylan never stops claiming were christians had to say about blacks

http://www.trivia-library.com/b/u-s-president-thomas-jefferson-compares-blacks-and-whites.htm

THOMAS JEFFERSON

JEFFERSON COMPARES WHITES AND BLACKS

"Are not the fine mixtures of red and white, the expressions of every passion by greater or less suffusions of color in the white race, preferable to that eternal monotony, which reigns in the countenances, that immovable veil of black that covers all the emotions of the other race? Add to these flowing hair, a more elegant symmetry of form, and their own judgment in favor of the whites, declared by the preference of them, as uniformly as is the preference of the Orangutan for the black women over those of his own species. The circumstance of superior beauty is thought worthy attention in the propagation of our horses, dogs and other domestic animals; why not in that of man? . . .

"They secrete less by the kidneys and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odor. They seem to require less sleep. . . . They are more ardent after their female: but love seems with them to be more an eager desire, than a tender delicate mixture of sentiment and sensation. Their griefs are transient. In general their existence appears to participate more of sensation than reflection. To this must be ascribed their disposition to sleep when abstracted from their diversions, and unemployed in labor. An animal whose body is at rest, and who does not reflect, must be disposed to sleep of course. Comparing them by their faculties of memory, reason, and imagination, it appears to me, that in memory they are equal to whites; in reason, much inferior, as I think one could scarcely be found capable of tracing and comprehending the investigations of Euclid; and that in imagination they are dull, tasteless and anomalous. . . . The Indians will astonish you with strokes of the most sublime oratory; such as prove their reason and sentiment strong, and their imagination glowing and elevated. But never yet could I find that a black had uttered a thought above the level of plain narration. . . .

"In music, they are more generally gifted than the whites with accurate ears for tune and time. . . . I believe that disposition to theft with which they have been branded, must be ascribed to their situation, and not to any depravity of the moral sense. The man, in whose favor no laws of property exist, probably feels himself less bound to respect those made in favor of others. . . Notwithstanding these considerations which must weaken their respect for the laws of property, we find among them numerous instances of the most rigid integrity, and as many as among their better instructed masters, of benevolence, gratitude, and unshaken fidelity. The opinion that they are inferior in the faculties of reason and imagination must be hazarded with great diffidence. To justify a general conclusion, requires many observations . . . where our conclusion would degrade a whole race of men from the rank in the scale of beings which their Creator may perhaps have given them."--From Notes on Virginia, 1785
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
lets not forget all the truly horrible movements that use christianity as a basis for their hatred aryan nation, kukluxklan, etal

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/aah/sierichs_12_4.htm

The Christian Origin of Racism: That Old Black Devil
Part I
by William Sierichs, Jr.

Racism is rooted in the founding Christian belief that all non-Christians were servants/soldiers of Satan, (sound familiar - is that not what we heard on this very thread? tongue) the relentless and cunning enemy of the Christian god and all morality (1 Cor. 10:20–21, Gal. 4:8–9, John 8:44 for examples). Christians considered pagans who converted to be morally cleansed and “purified.”

Christians called pagans and Jews who rejected conversion “obstinate,” “atheists,” and an “infection” in the world, and treated them as a constant threat to Christian purity. This was because on many occasions, Christians had turned to paganism or Judaism or to “heresies” that had roots in pagan philosophies. Christians were certain that pagans “knew” the truth of Christianity, but were so hopelessly snared by Satan that they stubbornly rejected Christianity’s summons (Rom. 1:18–20, for example).

By force or persuasion, Christians converted the light-skinned pagans of Europe and northwestern Asia in a millennium of expansion. In the 15th century, Christian explorers, merchants, and settlers encountered new groups of dark-skinned pagans. Many Christians initially were optimistic about converting them. For various reasons, however, the new pagans proved highly resistant.

Christians had equated the color black with evil as early as the second century. In Satan—The Early Christian Tradition, historian Jeffrey Burton Russell said the second-century Epistle of Barnabas portrayed a war between God and Satan, with clear choices. One could follow a path to heaven, while a “road of darkness, under the power of ‘the Black One,’ leads to ruin. The equation of evil, darkness, and blackness, a source of later racial stereotypes, occurs here for the first time in Christian literature. The immediate sources of Barnabas’ use of the terms ‘black’ and ‘blackness’ are Jewish, Ebonite, and Greek. Behind these is the Mazdaist idea of the darkness of Ahriman, and behind Ahriman is the worldwide, almost universal, use of blackness as a symbol of evil.”

Russell added that the Devil’s dark color represented his lack of goodness and light, and did not have a racial connection—he might be black but have European features.

Some Christians from an early period,[b] however, did depict Satan and his demons as African or in a context that linked black skin to Satan. An influential 4th-century biography said Satan repeatedly tempted the monk St. Anthony, who was living in the Egyptian desert, and once “he appeared to Anthony like a black boy, [/b]taking a visible shape in accordance with the colour of his mind. . . . .”

In a 7th-century biography of clergy in Merida, Spain, a man had a vision in which he saw “some hideous and terrifying Ethiopians, giants, most vile to behold in their darkness, so that from their restless gaze and jet-black faces he was given to understand as he saw them clearly that they were beyond doubt servants of hell.” A similar linkage of the Devil to Africans also appeared in the “Passion of St. Perpetua and St. Felicity.”

A popular medieval story, “The Voyage of St. Brendan,” said the Devil once corrupted a monk. “. . . St. Brendan witnessed the machinations of the evil one. He saw a little Ethiopian boy holding out a silver necklace and juggling with it in front of the monk,” who had stolen a necklace. Later, Brendan and other monks “see a little Ethiopian boy pop out of the culprit’s breast and cry out: ‘Man of God, why are you expelling me from the home I have lived in these past seven years? You are casting me off from my inheritance.’”

The eighth-century English historian Bede recounted a story by King Coenred of Mercia who, on his deathbed, claimed that he had been visited by “a horde of wicked spirits . . . then one, who from the blackness of his dusky face and his exalted position seemed to be their chief.”

The 12th-century English historian Orderuc Vitalis claimed St. Taurin battled demons in the 3rd-century French city of Evreux. “After this Taurin entered the temple of Diana, and by the power of God commanded the devil to come forth before the people. At the sight of him the heathen populace trembled in fear. For he appeared to them clearly as an Ethiopian, black as soot, with a flowing beard, breathing sparks of fire from his mouth.”

So by the 16th century, when Martin Luther claimed that Jews chose “to look into the devil’s black, dark, lying behind, and worship his stench,” many of his readers likely pictured an African, not just a generic demon.

Christians eventually turned to their scriptures to “prove” Africans, American Indians, and Asians had dark skin from some divine curse. Long before that, though, they had made a connection between skin color, Satan worship, and a predisposition to immorality.

To be continued.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

i wonder what kind of faith it is that makes no2atheims with his persistent rants against the white man remain in a religion that has been hijacked by the white man he so despises, and which was used as a tool for subjugation of his race

all this noise about the invisible black underclass in arab nations - there was a black undercalss in the us not so? were they invisible? please give us statistics are not blind self serving conjecture.

of course the christain thing to do when confronted with facts like this is to deny their brethen who fell short of the glory of god - as if they are any better  tongue

arabs ensalved millions or arabs - you know one of the rationlales the loving western christians used when colonising africa was - we are saving it from the arabs.  

1. Am not in a religion.
2. I do not believe in a white messiah.
3. My bible does not talk about faith in the Europeans instead it talks about faith in the creator, hence its easy for me to speak the truth against Europeans and Arabs, because my faith is not tied to either of them.
4. Am not talking about invisible black under-class in Arab countries (nice try but i won't allow u to switch the topic  grin) . . . i am talking about genocide on a large scale against native black arabians and non-native blacks and anyone with a black skin.
5. Am talking about how Arab racism against blacks is simply ignored by black muslims out of faith in the moon god allah.
6. Am talking about how it is that history actually shows that it was a black man (Abu Aswan) that more or less actually gave Arabians their written script, yet u have white arabians being racist against blacks or any origin.
7. Am talking about Mohammed being a peadophile.
8. Am talking about Allah being a moon god with 3 daugthers.
9. Am talking about Arabs being liars and war mongers who were stack illiterates until they came in contact with other literate cultures around them who they conquered in so called holy wars.
10. Am talking about Black African muslims who are so brainwashed as not to be able to differentiate between faith and allah sanctioned racism against them.
11. Am talking about Allah changing his mind despite calling himself a so called god,
12. Am talking about the Satanic Verses . . . of the quran.
13. Am talking about how muslims deceive themselves into saying the bible is corrupt and then still go ahead to use the same bible to try to justify their own false faith.
14. Am talking about Sexual immorality in the islamic paradise,
15. Am talking about how muslims leaders always send other peoples children to go and die without ever sending their own children to go and kill themselves.

SHALL I CONTINUE  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
the problem with oyb's copy-paste jobs is that unlike christianity, mohammad himself PRACTICED AND PREACHED RACIAL SEGREGATION. The words being posted are NOT the words of muslim groups who lived 2000 yrs AFTER mohammad, these are his very words.

It is despicable and dishonest to judge the bible based on the words of white supremacists who lived 2000 yrs AFTER Christ.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
- I am able to bash the Fake European Jews simply because my reference is strictly from the bible and recorded history.
- I am able to bash fake believers because reference is strictly from the bible and recorded history.
- I am able to bash arabs because my reference is strictly from the bible and recorded history.

I am not an apologist for any race of people.

I would bash Africans wen they deserve it
I would bash Europeans wen they deserve it
I would bash Arabs wen they deserve it.

Enough of seeing brainwashed, educated but naive africans who are allowing history to repeat itself all over again . . . Call me what you may, the fact still remains, there is a written record showing that:

European Jews are fake Jews.
The Messiah was not white.
Arabs were illiterate.
Mohammed is a peadophile and mass murderer
Allah is a moon god.
Catholics are idolators.
Prosperity Gospel is unbiblical.
Arabs are genocidal maniacs who have been killing blacks even before the europeans got into the act.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
I should know about Ijebu Ode people than you. No? Unless you are an Ijebu Ode dame, lets drop the topic, because thats my bloodline and I aught to have the oral history still in my family, my cousins, etc are good sources. Owho aala e, e ju noo, Mi soo re, ee ma wule, Omo mi ra, just some expressions that is within my bloodline, and may not be in yours, if you aint Ijebu!

@Davidylan: « #72 on: Today at 03:29:14 PM »  
Whichever of the two it is . . . clearly the answer isnt allah. This is NOTHING to do with "ignorance" (the oft over-used, tired excuse muslims use when their lies are exposed and they have no counter).
allah is what the arab pagans called their creator whom they communicate with one of the 360 idols, mostly in the princinct of Kaaba. the idols is like Jesus and Holy Ghost liasoning on your behalf the  Christians with your creator who you call jehovah/yahweh! Both of you as am concerned are disbelievers, and there will always be disbelievers on earth, each time of the human history!

Allah was CLEARLY a name in use among arab pagans way before mohammad, at least we do know that mohammad's father was name "abd-allah" . . .
You davidylan fan cold, then hot! make up your mind, man. allah is different from Allah! all did not have any bood, while Allah is the Revealer of Quran! And again, and again, I have told you, in similar example, Oluwasola was a name used by animist Yorubas, and the christian yorubas and just as well, the muslim yorubas did not abandone this very name! Do they mean the same to each group? Heck no! Thats the same with abd-allah of the pagan father of Muhammad (AS to Muhammad the prophet), and it is not the same with Abdallah bin Mas'ud, or bin Umar, or Abbass, and others in Islam! david stop it man!

this name allah was not recognised by either the jews (whom muslims FALSELY claim were once prophets of this same allah) nor arab christians at the time to be God in heaven.
eloi, eloihim, etc sound similar to allah, no? And we do not care for jews, but cares for Children of Israel nations or tribes from where prophet Yusuf was the first generation, Musa and Haruun, Iliyas, Yunus, Daud, Sulaiman, Ayoub, Zakariya, and Isa bin Mariam (AS) came from! Adam, Idris, Nuh, Ibrahim, Lut, Ismail, Isiaq, Yaquub, were not from the children of Israel, and only Yaquub is Israel, while the rest were his forefathers, or forebearers, anyway! About doing vocal exercise by saying aloud behind close door or recording your pronoucement of Eloi and Allah, and see how similar they sound, and then try Eloi with Jehovah and Yahweh and see how differenet they sound. This exercise will help you somehow in the long run who your Creator is while you are waiting for the doubtful Rapture!

Based solidly on the bible, we know that Jehovah and Jesus are one and the same. We can prove it . . . unfortunately your own way of "proving" allah is "god" is by threatening us with death for daring to voice that fact.
You seem to be dishonest in this matter! If we act only on the Bible we have conflicting report and nothing is clear, sort of murky look of the surface of large body of water at Sunset! David if I scrutinize the bible, I wll see people saying Jesus is God and at the same time those who knew him will say he is Servant of God! Jesus himself never said he is god, God except that he called himself, man, prophet, etc! So you are ignoring Jesus but following the footsteps of Saul, sorry like the flipflopper flipflopping Paul!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
the problem with oyb's copy-paste jobs is that unlike christianity, mohammad himself PRACTICED AND PREACHED RACIAL SEGREGATION. The words being posted are NOT the words of muslim groups who lived 2000 yrs AFTER mohammad, these are his very words.

davidylan is back with his hypocritical and cunning verbal sleight  of hand - Muhammed practised and preached racial segregation? so was the first muezzin only calling blacks to prayer ?   grin grin what a double talking confusionist we have here  grin grin

you lot are the clearest example of calls for segregation - did your god not say he will pit father against son etal , that he came not to bring peace but a sword?  tongue -

no2atheism - i know its difficult for you - but try to stay on topic -  i hope this is not how you persistently veer off tangent in real life
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
no no2atheism - you are able to bash them because you believe your god spoke to you and told you hes black  cheesy

no one knows what a 'true' christian is - don't we see you lot condemning each other every other day in the religion threads - all your i know this i know that is jus more noise in the multitude of voices in the religion threads who all beleive they are in a 'personal relationship with god'
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

davidylan is back with his hypocritical and cunning verbal sleight  of hand - Muhammed practised and preached racial segregation? so was the first muezzin only calling blacks to prayer ?   grin grin what a double talking confusionist we have here  grin grin

you lot are the clearest example of calls for segregation - did your god not say he will pit father against son etal , that he came not to bring peace but a sword?  tongue -

no2atheism - i know its difficult for you - but try to stay on topic -  i hope this is not how you persistently veer off tangent in real life

more example of muslim dis-ingenuity. Lie when its appropriate, misinform when you have no way out.

The words and actions of mohammad speak for themselves . . . no amount of subterfuge and lies can cover it.

Christ bring a sword and pitting father against son was not about segregation (but of course how can you defend allah if you dont rush to misquote the bible) . . . it was talking about how radical and unpopular the gospel of salvation would be that even families could be torn into camps. A very vivid example was Christ's own experience . . . He was rejected and crucified by the very people He grew up with!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^^

Lie when its appropriate, misinform when you have no way out.

pot calling kettle black!1

this whole thread has been deliberate misinformation and scurrying around on your part. your god is the greatest segregationist - he ordered the genocide of entire nations tongue

we all know about ho you lot interpert your book to suit the circumstances. rest assured, i will save this link to catch you out in another thread when you decide to emply the same statment to promote your segregationist agenda
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

^^^^

this whole thread has been deliberate misinformation and scurrying around on your part. your god is the greatest segregationist - he ordered the genocide of entire nations tongue

we all know about ho you lot interpert your book to suit the circumstances. rest assured, i will save this link to catch you out in another thread when you decide to emply the same statment to promote your segregationist agenda

Empty drivel . . . i didnt even start the thread in the first place so how can it be "deliberate misinformation on my part"? shocked

Where is the deliberate misinformation? Is it the quotes from the quran or the hadiths or the personal stories? If you know they are lies pls share with us the TRUTH!

The God of the bible had to defend the jews from their enemies, its not the same as ordering genocide (the usual stupid excuse muslims rush to justify allah's bloodthirsty nature even though they say the bible is a pack of lies anyway) . . .

Allah and his goons disembowelled the mid east, destroyed north africa and have plunged the world into terrorist panic. And oyb is more interested in my "segregationist" God? I wish allah were just like Him, we'd have perfect peace the world over. Not some blood sucking demon hiding in a black stone in saudi arabia.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
oyb:

^^^^

this whole thread has been deliberate misinformation and scurrying around on your part. your god is the greatest segregationist - he ordered the genocide of entire nations  tongue

Noise . . .

oyb:

no no2atheism - you are able to bash them because you believe your god spoke to you and told you hes black  cheesy

no one knows what  a 'true' christian is - don't we see you lot condemning each other every other day in the religion threads - all your i know this i know that is jus more noise in the multitude of voices in the religion threads who all beleive they are in a 'personal relationship with god'

Noise . . .

oyb:

Noise . . .

--------------------------

Haba @oyb u should have known me by now that i don't do melodrama. Yes i might joke around but in reality i like to deal with observable and referencable facts.

This is the reason why i intentionally list out my statements line by line and one by one so that people can clearly see what i am saying and then be able to respond to it line by line.

I would give you an audience why u stop melodrama and instead focus on the poinst raised line by line . . . once again since u have probably started forming ignorance of what i posted . . . let me post it again.

1. Am not in a religion.
2. I do not believe in a white messiah.
3. My bible does not talk about faith in the Europeans instead it talks about faith in the creator, hence its easy for me to speak the truth against Europeans and Arabs, because my faith is not tied to either of them.
4. Am not talking about invisible black under-class in Arab countries (nice try but i won't allow u to switch the topic  grin) . . . i am talking about genocide on a large scale against native black arabians and non-native blacks and anyone with a black skin.
5. Am talking about how Arab racism against blacks is simply ignored by black muslims out of faith in the moon god allah.
6. Am talking about how it is that history actually shows that it was a black man (Abu Aswan) that more or less actually gave Arabians their written script, yet u have white arabians being racist against blacks or any origin.
7. Am talking about Mohammed being a peadophile.
8. Am talking about Allah being a moon god with 3 daugthers.
9. Am talking about Arabs being liars and war mongers who were stack illiterates until they came in contact with other literate cultures around them who they conquered in so called holy wars.
10. Am talking about Black African muslims who are so brainwashed as not to be able to differentiate between faith and allah sanctioned racism against them.
11. Am talking about Allah changing his mind despite calling himself a so called god,
12. Am talking about the Satanic Verses . . . of the quran.
13. Am talking about how muslims deceive themselves into saying the bible is corrupt and then still go ahead to use the same bible to try to justify their own false faith.
14. Am talking about Sexual immorality in the islamic paradise,
15. Am talking about how muslims leaders always send other peoples children to go and die without ever sending their own children to go and kill themselves.

SHALL I CONTINUE  grin grin grin grin grin

- I am able to bash the Fake European Jews simply because my reference is strictly from the bible and recorded history.
- I am able to bash fake believers because reference is strictly from the bible and recorded history.
- I am able to bash arabs because my reference is strictly from the bible and recorded history.

I am not an apologist for any race of people.

I would bash Africans wen they deserve it
I would bash Europeans wen they deserve it
I would bash Arabs wen they deserve it.

Enough of seeing brainwashed, educated but naive africans who are allowing history to repeat itself all over again . . . Call me what you may, the fact still remains, there is a written record showing that:

European Jews are fake Jews.
The Messiah was not white.
Arabs were illiterate.
Mohammed is a peadophile and mass murderer
Allah is a moon god.
Catholics are idolators.
Prosperity Gospel is unbiblical.
Arabs are genocidal maniacs who have been killing blacks even before the europeans got into the act.

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
No2A, oyb isnt interested in responding to you as much as muddying the waters without answering anything
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 12:47am On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

No2A, oyb isnt interested in responding to you as much as muddying the waters without answering anything

Off course the reality is that i doubt whether i would receive a straight answer from oyb and olabowale . . . and others.

I sometimes just post the questions for the benefit of other muslims that do not know what is going on so that at least they can use their own brain to reason it out, based on the questions i have raised.

Hence i am not naive enough to think OYB would bother to answer the questions . . . off course not.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2009
@$Osisi: You will not know a racst, if you say one; you osisi is worshippng at least two of them;
1). Jesus who called other people dog and stuff. Its in your Bible, young girl. I threw a challenge you havent responded yet on the baby to come.

2). God the father who rejected every other groups of humans on earth and got stuck with the Chldren of Israel as their God and partiality of favor!

@Davidylan: « #173 on: Yesterday at 10:20:39 PM »  

It is despicable and dishonest to judge the bible based on the words of white supremacists who lived 2000 yrs AFTER Christ.
From your Bible we see a father Jehovah or Yahweh rejecting every people and choosing for Himself, through thick and thin, rain or shine come what may Children of Israel! Again in the pages of the Bible, we see son god Jesus saying that all other people are dogs! Now you are complaining about what some people say that Muhammad (AS) said, but you are blind about what the Bible said about you, since you are not even a Child of Israel, or the Ijebus are one, since you cant claim Igbo bloodline, one bad people claim mother's bloodline, you are not that bad, yet!

What are you going to do now that you see how the Bible lambast your bloodline you black gentile? I need to speak some yiddish to you.

@No2Atheist: In your condition you are worse than atheist. They at least dont worship multipersonality god, and you know if you have been articulate all along in your so called questions you asked, I would have by Allah answered according to my knowledge. Although you may not like my answer since I will not fall on my knees for ghost, father and son in the proverbial all knees shall bow (they forgot the muslims will not follow their jokes), it will good answer, based on 1 God without slicing Him or partnershipping Him!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 26, 2009
nice to see davidylan and no2a have made up -  for now. . .  cheesy

no2atheism

all you are talking about are personal your interpretions based on your perception of reality

you can blather all you want about not being in  a religion /being in a way of life - that is nothing more than all your other posts - drivel and noise.

all you are doing is what we all know you for - triple posting the same thing over and over again in a thread .

you can lie all you want about arabs being ;'genocidal maniacs' but the historical recored points to the people who brought the 'way of life ' you subscribe to  tongue

are you not the one who beleievs that the white man invented aids to supress black people grin grin and you are calling arabs genoicdal maniacs grin what exactly are you smoking ?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2009
mark 7:24 - 30

4Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre.[g] He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret.
25In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an evil[h] spirit came and fell at his feet.
26The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.

from matthew 15

22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
and the hypocrites say their god is not racist/segregationist - no wonder more and more people are leaving in droves - as no2A would say - the thinkers among them

sad sad sad sad sad sad

for he's a loving loving god, good all the time [actually if u don some maths - xtianity(AD) is 2009-33 years old , BC is what - millions of years - the xtian god is good .002% of the time - (ad/BC) x 100 grin ] -

perhaps dog is actually a term of affection - or we'll get the old 'speaking in parables' or everyone was called dog 2000 years ago tongue - shebi we call peeps dawg today cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2009
Osisi cussed Mukina?

Osisi should know that only the Septugenarian Alhaji/Chief Imam on this thread is allowed to cuss peoples parents without any consequence.

The Alhaji can abuse peoples family and their lineage at least he has been doing it for several yeas without warning and anyone who dares speak gets his posts deleted or locked

What Osisi said here is far milder than what the septugenarian Alhaji describes peoples family with.

Trust hypocrites to come up with excuses like "He is old enough to be your Maiguard"

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2009
dayokanu:

Trust hypocrites to come up with excuses like "He is old enough to be your Maiguard"

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!

grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

grin grin

I trust you . . .
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2009
@Dayokanu: « #188 on: Today at 06:37:45 AM »
Osisi cussed Mukina?
Osisi should know that only the Septugenarian Alhaji/Chief Imam on this thread is allowed to cuss peoples parents without any consequence.

The Alhaji can abuse peoples family and their lineage at least he has been doing it for several yeas without warning and anyone who dares speak gets his posts deleted or locked

What Osisi said here is far milder than what the septugenarian Alhaji describes peoples family with.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!
Dayo, read all my posts, whereever I have had any spat with anyone. No place did I start a rancor between me and anyone. That includes you, and the mistype of your name. Go back to that post itself, because I ended it by calling you brother. Would I have called you a brother if I wished you any evil? I dont think so.

Finally, when you pointed my misnaming you out, you actually said that you believed that it was unintended as such, and I remember hat I wrote to you personally apologising and then praying since I am sure I was older saying that you will not die while am still alive, yet I want to remain on earth for a long time.

Dayo let me say it now and here, I find you annoying, un christlike and definitely since you dont know Muhammad (AS), un Muhammad like! To have kept me in mind as if am your mortal enemy all these year since september or october 2006, is a testament to my never want to have anything to do with you. Please stop your shadowing me, and I will avoid you!

And as to my last brush with the young women in which you threw your hat in the ring for a mix-it-up, I try to avoid the young woman called thiefofhearts since without any reason he called me "adodi" which was shocking to me! I simply ignored it and always want to avoid her, not maliciously but so that I do not give her any reason to insult me which everyone knows her for usually throwing the first jab!

She never have stopped abusing my wife, and try every which way till sunday that I pay attention to her. Since you are now leading the troops, you need to know that my response to them, she and the other girl about redisirgin was borne of a simple hypothetical; a person who will hope to be a parent does not detest sexual intercourse, or is there any other way a parent hopes that the chid makes him/her grandparent?

Finally, my agba is not the type that ties corn stalks, or other form on the waist, and it is hard for anyone in Nigeria or anywhere on earth to be wealthy enough to employ me as Maiguard! If you know anyone, publically that can pay my salary let me know, and I will tell you the other reason that he will not be able to employ me!

I remember Alhaji AbdaWahhabi Odunsi saying that he respects the prophet Muhammad (AS) for his openness, working for a woman. He Alhaji Odunsi will not do that even if she pays all she owns as the only single hour employment, so that she can say he was employed by her! Me, Olabowale will never be a maiguard, not with how my Lord has blessed me. So, Dayokanu, you should look else where for your potential maiguard. He may catually be closer than me far away in North East! You will be oppressing me by continuing to neadpicking and paying attention to me, and the only reason I ignored you the other time was because I had promised someone that I shal not, but now I needed to finally defend my honor from your oppressive attitude. I am still within my Islamic right!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ olabs

how do u feel considering all that mohammed said about blacks? how do feel about allah's opinion on blacks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / My Hijab Experience / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.