Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13094 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Noetic4: Am very happy about Allah and Muhammad (AS). What others say he said, if opposing Quran, I definitely know to be lies!

What I now ask you is this, what do you say to when Jesus exclude you from ever being saved? What is your take when jehovah/yahweh says that he is for the Children of Israel alone and he is not your god, and throws you a yoruba boy out to the dogs? Aburo, now what?

What is there when the Jews with impunity call you gentile, a term used to debase you, yet you take one of them who already rejeceted as a god? Are you not actually worshipping similarly a Oya, etc of the yorubas except that you now take a human being jew in place of the the yoruba carved idol?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
1. why do u always denie the haddith whenever they reveal the folly of mohammed?
u denounce the haddith cos Aisha established that she was a abused by paedophile mohammed. . . . .u denounce the haddith when it was established that mohammed was cool with temporary marriages. , . . .u denounced the haddith when it was established that mohammed never forgave anyone. . . , whenever the lies of mohammed about apostates are revealed u gullibly deny the haddiths. . .why olabs? why? . . , .dishonesty stinks.

2. This thread has clearly established that mohammed was a racist and so was allah. if indeed allah created black people he would not have made such a proclamation.
Do u know how God reacted in the bible when the children of Israel grumbled that moses had married a black woman?. . . . . . .God punished those who grumbled. . . . because Jehovah God knows that He made the blacks.

3. why did Jesus ask that the gospel be preached to all nations? why was Paul and Peter sent to the gentiles?. . . .to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

4. why is allah so RACIST?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
why did Jesus ask that the gospel be preached to all nations? why was Paul and Peter sent to the gentiles?. . . .to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

What version of the Bible are you using neotic4? Where in your bible is "all nations" stated?

If we are have to guage by your words who's the racist?

"Do not go among the Gentiles, or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel" (Matthew 10:5-6).

In another place we find Jesus said to a woman of Canaan, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" (Matthew 15:24).

What's more racial than these coming from the so claimed God?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
You are w wonderful dude, noetic.

You always make me wonder. But no wonder as it's said: “The worst of creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use their intellect to understand.” (8:22)

No offense intended.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Maybe Noetic would be able to explain this as well:

Matthew 15 v 26: But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it[b] to dogs.[/b]
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
Salam Babs
how you doing?
smiley
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by dayokanu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
Dayo, read all my posts, whereever I have had any spat with anyone. No place did I start a rancor between me and anyone. That includes you, and the mistype of your name. Go back to that post itself, because I ended it by calling you brother. Would I have called you a brother if I wished you any evil? I dont think so. Finally, when you pointed my misnaming you out, you actually said that you believed that it was unintended as such, and I remember hat I wrote to you personally apologising and then praying since I am sure I was older saying that you will not die while am still alive, yet I want to remain on earth for a long time.

Knowing the authorities would have deleted any form of evidence including a swipe at GEW's family when the dude didnt even refer to you, Its not worth it

Like Yorubas would say theres a world of difference between Ki a dagba, ki a danu ati ki a ni adire irana.
A o ni ti enu gbo bi owo/igbale

Dayo let me say it now and here, I find you annoying, un christlike and definitely since you dont know Muhammad (AS), un Muhammad like! To have kept me in mind as if am your mortal enemy all these year since september or october 2006, is a testament to my never want to have anything to do with you. Please stop your shadowing me, and I will avoid you!

I need to do somethings(watch matches) right now I would come up with the appropriate response.(Niwon, niwon ni oro nke)

Eni ti o ba ta ina wa oro, ni o fe oro gbo and I would give you whats due
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
@mdsocks

Alhamdulillah, doing great jare. How is the family and everything?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
Everyone is fine, you guys are my family

Since you r doing great then so am i. cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
Alhamdulillah
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2009
What version of the Bible are you using neotic4? Where in your bible is "all nations" stated?

If we are have to guage by your words who's the racist?

"Do not go among the Gentiles, or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel" (Matthew 10:5-6).

In another place we find Jesus said to a woman of Canaan, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" (Matthew 15:24).

What's more racial than these coming from the so claimed God?

has this clueless dude ever read mark 16:15? I guess not. . . .
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
Insert Quote
You are w wonderful dude, noetic.

You always make me wonder. But no wonder as it's said: “The worst of creatures in the sight of Allah are the deaf and dumb who do not use their intellect to understand.” (8:22)

No offense intended.

what? why should anyone trust the words of allah?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
Maybe Noetic would be able to explain this as well:
Matthew 15 v 26: But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

I wish I could explain it to u. . .but knowing ur ilk, that would be a waste of time.
How about u read mark 16:15
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Noetic

I did and this is what I saw:

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
So explain sir.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
is that what mark 16:15 says? . , , . . .lying is not allowed.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
noetic4:

what? why should anyone trust the words of allah?

How many mouths do you have?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Noetic

shocked shocked shocked

is that what mark 16:15 says? . , , . . .lying is not allowed.

I am very sorry, i was watching Man U v Stoke and did not know that you typed Mark and not Matthew
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Noetic

This is what I have there:

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Reading through the verse, one would read falsehood therein. How could someone preach to every creature? (birds, rats, insects, etc!!!)

Some verses have to all the nations and going by the meaning, it refers to the 12 tribes of Israel Jesus came to save and not the whole world as you blindly thought. He even said that he would at the right hand of God judging the 12 tribes of Israel which means he had mission for only the house of Israel.

Jesus said and told them not to go into the lands of the gentiles but only to the house of Israel and if you think it referred to whole world including gentiles, it means Jesus contradicted himself.

So let me hear from you and we continue. I am always eager to learn from you but would be back when less busy cheesy

I am off but would read your response and get back.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by noetic4: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
quite unfortunate
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Noetic4; « #193 on: Today at 01:08:47 PM »  
1. why do u always denie the haddith whenever they reveal the folly of mohammed?
u denounce the haddith cos Aisha established that she was a abused by paedophile mohammed. . . . .u denounce the haddith when it was established that mohammed was cool with temporary marriages. ,  . . .u denounced the haddith when it was established that mohammed never forgave anyone. . . ,  whenever the lies of mohammed about apostates are revealed u gullibly deny the haddiths. . .why olabs? why? . . ,  .dishonesty stinks.
Continue to run your mouth. Every one is entitled to his own opinion, reasonable ofr unreasonable. One thing I do know is that Quran is the master manual for which one will know an authentic or fake ahadith. And by definition Muhammad's speeches only and what was said in his presence that he did not object to are the ahadiths! I continue to say this to you and you stood your deceitful christian and orientalist ground. I will not even try to move you, and the decision and your position are all up to your Creator.

I already shown you and its obvious that Muhammad (AS) forgave the Jewish woman who poisoned him. No or did he kill her? I will love you to answer this question, without trying to beg the question. Further Muhammad forgave Makkans when they expected him to avenge with impunity. In both cases he had the power as a leader of a powerful community, he had the motive because one group ran him out whereby he became a refugee in Madina, and the other intentionally poisoned him. He had the means as a leader of a formidable army, yet he forgave.

Tell me any prophet, Jesus included that had any and all of these qualities, without trying to draw up inferences, we are talking about obvious situations, that forgave an enemy? Please dont be shy Noetic 4. I will read and try to absorb everything you say here. Check from the first word in your Bible and all the way to the last deed of Jesus for just a single presentation, before I bring many ahadith, including the people who put dangerous things in his path, daily and when they were sick he asked about them and visited, and spoke good words to them. Oh and I forgot the people who wanted to kill him in Makka, when he was escaping to Madina, where Surah Yasin verse 9 was recited by him as he passed them by, he did not kill them, but forgave them at the victory of Makka!

2. This thread has clearly established that mohammed was a racist and so was allah. if indeed allah created black people he would not have made such a proclamation.
Do u know how God reacted in the bible when the children of Israel grumbled that moses had married a black woman?. . . . . . .God punished those who grumbled. . . . because Jehovah God knows that He made the blacks.
Who created black people then? The wife of Ibrahim (AS) Hajah was a Black woman. And she gave him the first and some short period of time the only son, Ismail (AS). Muhammad (AS) came from him to Ibrahim. Muhammad's wet nurse was black, so was the Muhadhin of Islam Bilal bin Rabah (RA), and so was his wife the mother of Ibrahim Coptic Mariam (RA), a former Christian from Egypt! You continue to play posssum and I cant help you about this syndrome. I have known you somewhat off Nairaland and I found person a better human being than what is projected on this forum. Now if somebody were to say something that is contrary to that personality that I have formed about you, should I at least not to be able to say that I doubt if you are the person that they referred to? And I have just met you this pasy summer and I have known Muhammad (AS) aver haif a century. Should I not be able to defend him, when you and your clique say something that is contrary to his Quranic personality?

3. why did Jesus ask that the gospel be preached to all nations? why was Paul and Peter sent to the gentiles?. . . .to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Noetic4, you now know that if this what jesus said, he had flipped from his original position of "am only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel!" Now we should ask the question which jesus was telling the truth? I have my asnwer because Quran supports my position. Read Surah Saff; Verse 6! And dont ask me about jesus of the Bible says, am not a christian and I can use my marble!

4. why is allah so RACIST?
Less racist than yahweh/jehovah, yet you did not abandone him and his cohort jesus who called some people dogs and the rest of mankind "gentils" since thats what we are known as.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic4; « #193 on: Today at 01:08:47 PM » Continue to run your mouth. Every one is entitled to his own opinion, reasonable ofr unreasonable. One thing I do know is that Quran is the master manual for which one will know an authentic or fake ahadith.

this is pathetic rubbish, that its so hard to pick which hadith is authentic or fake just reveals the illogical and contradictory nature of islam.

The quran is called a "master manual" yet its so full of holes that muslims ferret in the bible to close.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
Im ver happy osisi apologized cos I think that was overboard towards Mukina, if it were anyone else I wouldnt care

I am amused by the fake outpour of concern though, when Fake Alhaji was going around telling people that they will be barren and what not, no one had words for him. Now he's there writing an epistle on how he supposedly never did such. Such a disgusting liar. Like other people who arent drowning in DENIAL arent aware of his agbaya ways.
Same with Abuzola who has many times called women whores on here. Ara yin le tonje. Awon alailojuti.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ask a question, God forbid it can be answered straight foward without

"well your Jehovah/Jesus did this and that"

Cant questions be answered without comparisons?

Pathetic.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Noetic4: And others like Davidylan, Nezan, Osisi, Godson2009.
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
When will you guys go and sit with loins leopard, cheteetahs Tigers, Phytons, Crocodiles, and other animals and preach the Gospel to them, or you will not follow the instruction on this issue, like you did not in the "dont ablolish the laws and the prophets?"

I wanna see how you will fair when the hungry tigers get loose on you. You see how irresponsible the "to every creature" is, which actually tells us that the writers cumulatively cant even give us a good lie, and when you tell a very terrible lie, it cant be taking as a truth!

Jesus didnt say it. You know it and I know it.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic4: And others like Davidylan, Nezan, Osisi, Godson2009.When will you guys go and sit with loins leopard, cheteetahs Tigers, Phytons, Crocodiles, and other animals and preach the Gospel to them, or you will not follow the instruction on this issue, like you did not in the "dont ablolish the laws and the prophets?"

I wanna see how you will fair when the hungry tigers get loose on you. You see how irresponsible the "to every creature" is, which actually tells us that the writers cumulatively cant even give us a good lie, and when you tell a very terrible lie, it cant be taking as a truth!

Jesus didnt say it. You know it and I know it.

I stop short of calling you daft since you are my egbon . . . but try reading the bible with some intelligence . . .

Mark 16:5 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Since when did Tigers and cheetahs gain the ability to believe on what they hear? you just saw the word "creature" and you think Christ was asking us to go preach to frogs and insects?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
@David,huh,you already called him daft,too bad an hypocrite embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

@David,huh,you already called him daft,too bad an hypocrite embarassed lipsrsealed

Well thanks for calling it out . . . grin

Even a primary school child wont think Mark 16:15 was refering to frogs and amoeba. Clowns the lot the you!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
@BABS787,where av you been EGBONMI MUSULUMI,EKU ATIJO,ASALAMU ALEKUM,we missed you sha,how work and family?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
@David,i dnt call it out but showed your evil act,dnt worry you know your abode naa,even the bible dnt support insult on elders
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

@David,i dnt call it out but showed your evil act,dnt worry you know your abode naa,even the bible dnt support insult on elders

Sorry i didnt "insult" my elder and alhaji knows me too well to know i would not call him out like that. Get a brain you fish.

You insulted my mother yesterday and you're here busy pretending to be moral? At least my mom is older than alhaji . . .

And as for you . . . you have a triple confirmed spot for hell - you're black, a woman and allah has already booked you a ticket in Surah 19:71. Enjoy your stay in hell.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

Do they ever heed to its (Bible) teaching?

NOPE.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Do they ever heed to its (Bible) teaching?

NOPE.

What a horrible bunch of hypocrites. undecided

Does your quran support insulting our mothers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / My Hijab Experience / Muslim Students Reject Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.