Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13091 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
@david,and you will never complete reading the end,cos that ayah is not refering to me but you, except you become a muslim and do good and forbid bad,but if not cry
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

What a horrible bunch of hypocrites. undecided

Does your quran support insulting our mothers?

You can say whatever you wanna say; free atmosphere.

Where is that mentioned? Mts. . .pitiful folk.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

@david,and you will never complete reading the end,c[b]os that ayah is not refering to me but you[/b], except you become a muslim and do good and forbid bad,but if not cry

I've read it completely at least 2ce, it does not refer to me but ALL MUSLIMS. Ask Jarus and Olabowale to explain to you, even they were not so naive to lie like you just did expect they added a bridge to it grin

The ayah cant be refering to me, i am covered by the blood of Jesus . . . allah has no part in me.

muhsin:

You can say whatever you wanna say; free atmosphere.

Where is that mentioned? Mts. . .pitiful folk.

Yeah free atmosphere since you blood-thirsty goons cant kill me no? grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
@muhsin,see me see wahala o, i only said,maybe his wife beats his mum,thats why he sees nothing bad in what OSHINSHIN WHATEVER said to our MUKINA,Imagine,did i curse his mother like that grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by muhsin(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

Yeah free atmosphere since you blood-thirsty goons cant kill me no? grin

Am I a killer? Blatant lie.

You are truly funny. cheesy

You can say more than that.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
@david,how many bucket of blood be that,you dnt need it naa,sick people need it not you init? grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by olabowale(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
Davidylan, I did not quote the Bible, because I dont read it any longer, where I am now. However, I copied what Noetic and babs787 were discussing between themselves, and my reference to it was just the fact that the Christians did not live up to the Billings: "preach the Gospel to every CREATURE!" Lion is a creature. NO? Go preach to it, either in the zoo (lol) or in the jungle (lol), and report back to us your experience! I will be waiting and be praying for your return.

O je maa lo, because I wanna see your children. The verse is not my problem, thats your headache, you are the one who takes a yahuud as god! I do business with them or employ them as lawyers to listen as an acutremen when I engage in negotiation; seen but not heard!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2009
Sudan is a good example of Arab genocide of blacks (whether black muslim or black non-muslim , its irrelevant)

Quoting fayahsoul who also quoted another source of information . . .

fayahsoul :

In 1987 [/b]the government of[b] Sadiq al-Mahdi established the infamous Popular Defence Forces (PDF) as a pretext for officially arming the Baggara Arabs to fight the Southerners. Armed in this way, the marauding Baggara squads of PDF began making incursions into the South, raiding the Dinka villages. These naturally sought help from the SPLM/SPLA who came to the rescue . . . . In all aspects the Baggara Arabs were unequal to the SPLA. Suffering defeat after defeat, . . . the Baggara began nursing deep hatred towards the Dinka in general, and finally directed their revenge on the peaceful Dinka who were living with them at al-Di'ein . . .

In one day in mid[b] 1987 [/b]at least 1000 Dinka were massacred, 4000 were burned alive, and the survivors - around 1000 - were enslaved. The massacre began early in the day. At first the bewildered Dinka did not believe what was going on. When reality dawned on them, they fled into the houses of their hosts who were also their attackers. They were dragged by their feet like animals to be butchered outside the houses of their hosts. The Dinka took refuge in the Church; there they were killed along with the priest. Then they ran and took refuge inside the Police station, which was part of the railway station, but, alas, the Police turned out to be accomplices. They were killed there also. Whether in good or bad faith . . . they were ill advised to take refuge in the empty carriages of a standing freight train so they could be taken away from al-Di'ein. With the trustfulness usually shown by totally vulnerable and helpless people in their eagerness to cling to a straw, they hurriedly obeyed. Once crammed inside, they were locked in from outside. Caged in like animals they saw with their own eyes barrels full of diesel being rolled toward them. They were burnt alive, all of them. Only then, with the barbecue smell of that holocaust, did the Baggara come to their senses. The survivors were fortunate that they were only enslaved. Slavery was the common sense of that doomed day . . . . In the period 1989-1999 only God knows how many massacres like that of al-Di'ein took place."

1. This is exactly part of the reason why i find it difficult to understand black muslims . . .

2. Europeans are mostly civilised devils (yes its an oxymoron), and i speak out against them. Nevertheless what i find astounding is that black muslims seem to keep quiet and mum even though its obvious Arabs hate black africans and are clearly killing black africans at every given opportunity for domination. Even the unelected Nigerian President is key toeing to Arabs.

3. Sometimes I feel like Africans are doomed . . . WE ARE BEING MASSACRED AND SLOWLY KILLED BY WHITES AND ARABS ALIKE. Black African has basically lost possession of North Africa (Yes most of North Africa was once predominantly black before the arrival of Arab vermins).

4. This is part of reason why i find it difficult to oppose the fake jews known as the european jews at times . . . even though i know the europeans jews themselves are not angels. Its like being left with an option of two lesser evils . . .
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by No2Atheism(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2009
Black Africa became screwed the moment Arabs succeeded in defeating the ancient military powers and empires known as Nubia and Egypt. Arabs are more or less an uncivilised version of europeans. Both of them seek to kill, steal and to destroy africans for their lands and resources.

Arabs are succeeding the more because africans have been brainwashed from birth using Islam.

The bible does not support most of the things being done by Arabs and Europeans.

I am telling u Africans need to stand there ground and drive out the Arabs and Europeans from Africa one way or another.

Most people who do not know history do not even know that Part of the present day middle east actually belong to black people in ancient times . . . until wars and more wars forced black people more and more inside africa until the present day.

I do not support Sanusi . . . because i know he is a open islamist who is bent on doing anything that glorifies islam and thus indirectly glorifies Arabs because islam is nothing more than a political tool of Arabs. Even a stupid non - muslim can see that islam is a false religion.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 27, 2009
oyb:

i wonder what kind of faith it is that makes no2atheims with his persistent rants against the white man remain in a religion that has been hijacked by the white man he so despises, and which was used as a tool for subjugation of his race

all this noise about the invisible black underclass in arab nations - there was a black undercalss in the us not so? were they invisible? please give us statistics are not blind self serving conjecture.

of course the christain thing to do when confronted with facts like this is to deny their brethen who fell short of the glory of god - as if they are any better  tongue

arabs ensalved millions or arabs - you know one of the rationlales the loving western christians used when colonising africa was - we are saving it from the arabs.   

black arabs describe themselves as underclass, and this is buttressed by non-black Arabs. Ask any of them and they'll tell you the same. undecided Or live among them for a while and observe the general lives of black arabs. Not Africans or African arabs. undecided

Yes, there was and still is a black underclass in the US. Is anyone denying that?

Yes, the arrival of the Europeans was one thing that curtailed overt Arab activities in some parts of Africa. I dont see how thats bad.

And unfortunately, some of the European slavers really did think they were saving some of their captives from a worse fate than slavery- namely human sacrifice. They used this and other reasons as a sort of rationale to justify their actions.

Nobody is saying those were good times. However, the Arabs werent better than the whites, imo.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by dayokanu(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2009
Dayo let me say it now and here, I find you annoying, un christlike and definitely since you dont know Muhammad (AS), un Muhammad like! To have kept me in mind as if am your mortal enemy all these year since september or october 2006, is a testament to my never want to have anything to do with you. Please stop your shadowing me, and I will avoid you!

Why should I forget what you said 3 years ago nigba ti mi o kin se afofungbemu. Tell me how Mohammedlike is it to have kept somone in mind for calling you "adodi" and you expect someone else to forget your namecalling?
Eni ti o ba yagbe le gbagbe, eni ti o ba ko ni ko le gbagbe

Stop shadowing you? I told you I would end it on my own terms and you do whatever you want.

And as to my last brush with the young women in which you threw your hat in the ring for a mix-it-up, I try to avoid the young woman called thiefofhearts since without any reason he called me "adodi" which was shocking to me! I simply ignored it and always want to avoid her, not maliciously but so that I do not give her any reason to insult me which everyone knows her for usually throwing the first jab!

She never have stopped abusing my wife, and try every which way till sunday that I pay attention to her. Since you are now leading  the troops, you need to know that my response to them, she and the other girl about redisirgin was borne of a simple hypothetical; a person who will hope to be a parent does not detest sexual intercourse, or is there any other way a parent hopes that the chid makes him/her grandparent?

As long as the banning authorities display blatant bias One rule for dealing with Olabowale and another rule for othes when the commit the same offence. You would always be on the radar. So beg them to ban you when you have violated the same rule others have been banned for but they refuse to do anything in your case.
Since you are elderly like they always say you should know that "Eni ti o ba fa apa ori kan da ikan si fe da wahala sile ni. ko si ye ki a ma ba agba nidi ibaje"

Finally, my agba is not the type that ties corn stalks, or other form on the waist, and it is hard for anyone in Nigeria or anywhere on earth to be wealthy enough to employ me as Maiguard! If you know anyone, publically that can pay my salary let me know, and I will tell you the other reason that he will not be able to employ me!

What else do I expect you to say. Gbogbo oya ni pe ara re ni odu 

I remember Alhaji AbdaWahhabi Odunsi saying that he respects the prophet Muhammad (AS) for his openness, working for a woman. He Alhaji Odunsi will not do that even if she pays all she owns as the only single hour employment, so that she can say he was employed by her! Me, Olabowale will never be a maiguard, not with how my Lord has blessed me. So, Dayokanu, you should look else where for your potential maiguard. He may catually be closer than me far away in North East! You will be oppressing me by continuing to neadpicking and paying attention to me, and the only reason I ignored you the other time was because I had promised someone that I shal not, but now I needed to finally defend my honor from your oppressive attitude. I am still within my Islamic right!

Eni ti o ba tan ina wa oro ni o fe gbo idi re. Ti apa ko ba se san a man ka le ori ni.
So do whatever you want to do
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by AloyEmeka9: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2009
Mohammed should be charged with hate crime if he actually said this. Why are Nigerians killing others to defend the same Islam that use offensive words against blacks. Olabowale and AbuduZola, don't you people find that thing offensive?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2009
tpia.:

black arabs describe themselves as underclass, and this is buttressed by non-black Arabs. Ask any of them and they'll tell you the same. undecided Or live among them for a while and observe the general lives of black arabs. Not Africans or African arabs. undecided

Yes, there was and still is a black underclass in the US. Is anyone denying that?

Yes, the arrival of the Europeans was one thing that curtailed overt Arab activities in some parts of Africa. I dont see how thats bad.

And unfortunately, some of the European slavers really did think they were saving some of their captives from a worse fate than slavery- namely human sacrifice. They used this and other reasons as a sort of rationale to justify their actions.

Nobody is saying those were good times. However, the Arabs werent better than the whites, imo.

i think you need to go back to the history of the actions of the europeans - all your absurd claims about arab slavers - what was the core function of industrialised slavery? farming - so where would these hundreds of thousands of slaves have been put to work?

every thread started here by osisi, davidylan , noetic and co has an underlying tone - how can you people worship a god that ordains so and so - they consistently focus on Islam, and the sins/crimes of muslims and their cherry picking of the Quran , all the while glossing over / making excuse over the fact that the same and worse things are contained in their bible, and the same and worse things/crimes have been done by christians ( we know the usual excuse for that - they were not christians - smoothly bypassing the fact that all christians have fallen short of the glory of their god )

thats proably why the atheist they love to whine about have scattered their board - the golden rule in full effect .

it would do you lot some good to reflect on the words of your diety about the spec in the eye - sadly though it seems you lot spend more time focusing on islam than on your 'way of life' (as you like to say of the atheists it must be because in your hearts you know that Islam is the way ) . perhaps that explains the unchristian outbreaks of character evidenced on this thread.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by babs787(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
Salam my sweet sister Uplawal. Longest time. I have been very busy working on a project but would be fully back in weeks time. Keep up with the good job just like my lovely sister Mukina and my intelligent brothers doing good work here. Missed you all including my about-to-revert-christian friends like Dauda,noetic,osisi etc
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
oyb:

i think you need to go back to the history of the actions of the europeans - all your absurd claims about arab slavers - what was the core function of industrialised slavery? farming - so where would these hundreds of thousands of slaves have been put to work?

every thread started here by osisi, davidylan , noetic and co has an underlying tone - how can you people worship a god that ordains so and so - they consistently focus on Islam, and the sins/crimes of muslims and their cherry picking of the Quran , all the while glossing over / making excuse over the fact that the same and worse things are contained in their bible, and the same and worse things/crimes have been done by christians ( we know the usual excuse for that - they were not christians - smoothly bypassing the fact that all christians have fallen short of the glory of their god )

thats proably why the atheist they love to whine about have scattered their board - the golden rule in full effect .

it would do you lot some good to reflect on the words of your diety about the spec in the eye - sadly though it seems you lot spend more time focusing on islam than on your 'way of life' (as you like to say of the atheists it must be because in your hearts you know that Islam is the way ) . perhaps that explains the unchristian outbreaks of character evidenced on this thread.

Arab and European history arent independent of each other.

European slavery of blacks is better documented than the Arab version for various reasons best known to the participants. Arabs also used to enslave whites but that has nothing to do with this topic.

Black slavery in Iraq is relatively well known considering the fact that its the middle east where secrecy is the norm. Blacks were shipped there to clear the marshes. The work was harsh and backbreaking and they eventually organized a rebellion that shook the Arab world.

Enslaved Africans were sold in the towns of the Muslim world. In 1416, al-Makrisi told how pilgrims coming from Takrur (near the Senegal river) had brought 1700 slaves with them to Mecca. In North Africa, the main slave markets were in Morocco, Algiers, Tripoli and Cairo
wiki

13th century slave market in Yemen

whichever hacker is hacking right now- curse no go dey your head oh.

as per the rest of your post, nothing you're saying which hasnt also been done by Muslims insulting Christianity and Christians.

The atheists are allowed to scatter the Christian board because they find it impossible to exist without referring to Christianity. And by their own admission, their posts get deleted and they get banned when they try the same in the islamic section.

So as far as I'm concerned, let them roll. God is not mocked however and He can fight His own battles when and if He deems it necessary.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
The atheists are allowed to scatter the Christian board because they find it impossible to exist without referring to Christianity. And by their own admission, their posts get deleted and they get banned when they try the same in the islamic section.

the same applies to you lot tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
oyb:

the same applies to you lot tongue

not my problem wink

Turks with African ancestors want their existence to be felt

Olpak has authored two books: “Slave Woman Kemale,” which tells the story of his own family, a slave family from Kenya that lived on Crete and had to migrate to Turkey, and “The Shores of Slaves,” in which Olpak presents a collection of stories by other Afro-Turks.

“I am a third-generation Afro-Turk. My grandparents were slaves. The first generation lived through the sad events, the second generation tried to forget and deny these events, but the third generation wants to know what happened and how,” Olpak says, adding: “We are black and we are from here.

http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/detaylar.do?load=detay&link=141522

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Bernard Lewis. Race and Slavery in the Middle East

The economic exploitation of slaves, apart from some construction work, took place mainly in the countryside, away from the cities, and like almost everything else about rural life is sparsely documented. The medieval Islamic world was a civilization of cities. Both its law and its literature deal almost entirely with townspeople, their lives and problems, and remarkably little information has come down to us concerning life in the villages and the countryside. Sometimes a dramatic event like the revolt of the Zanj in southern Iraq or an occasional passing reference in travel literature sheds a sudden light on life in the countryside. Otherwise, we remain ignorant of what was happening outside the cities until the sixteenth century, when for the first time the surviving Ottoman archives make it possible to follow in some detail the life and activities of rural populations -- and the exploration of this material has still barely begun.

The common view of Islamic slavery as primarily domestic and military may therefore reflect the bias of our documentation rather than the reality. There are occasional references, however, to large gangs of slaves, mostly black, employed in agriculture, in the mines, and in such special tasks as the drainage of marshes. Some, less fortunate, were hired out by their owners for piecework. These working slaves had a much harder life. The most unfortunate of all were those engaged in agricultural and other manual work and large-scale enterprises, such as for example the Zanj slaves used to drain the salt flats of southern Iraq, and the blacks employed in the salt mines of the Sahara and the gold mines of Nubia. These were herded in large settlements and worked in gangs. Large landowners, or crown lands, often employed thousands of such slaves. While domestic and commercial slaves were relatively well-off, these lived and died in wretchedness. Of the Saharan salt mines it is said that no slave lived there for more than five years. The cultivation of cotton and sugar, which the Arabs brought from the East across North Africa and into Spain, most probably entailed some kind of plantation system. Certainly, the earliest relevant Ottoman records show the extensive use of slave labor in the state-maintained rice plantations. Some such system, for cultivation of cotton and sugar, was taken across North Africa into Spain and perhaps beyond. While economic slave labor was mainly male, slave women were sometimes also exploited economically. The pre-lslamic practice of hiring out female slaves as prostitutes is expressly forbidden by Islamic law but appears to have survived nonetheless.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/med/lewis1.html
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by AloyEmeka9: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
Somebody explain these verses to me:

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them 

Qur’an 33:26 “Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them. 

Ishaq:461 “Muhammad besieged them for twenty-five nights. When the siege became too severe for them, Allah terrorized them. Then they were told to submit
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
Salam my sweet sister Uplawal. Longest time. I have been very busy working on a project but would be fully back in weeks time. Keep up with the good job just like my lovely sister Mukina and my intelligent brothers doing good work here. Missed you all including my about-to-revert-christian friends like Dauda,noetic,osisi etc

You know that I love you with the love of the Lord. smiley
I have put my hands to the plough and there's no turning back. kiss kiss
Come over to the winning side
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
This thread has already cost me a one abi two day ban
God dey

@ dayokanu
Forgive Olabs and let it go.
Try not to take anything done here to heart.
Don't give anyone that much power.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Somebody explain these verses to me:

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them

Qur’an 33:26 “Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them.

Ishaq:461 “Muhammad besieged them for twenty-five nights. When the siege became too severe for them, Allah terrorized them. Then they were told to submit

Those are made up verses .
Allah is love
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
nd as to my last brush with the young women in which you threw your hat in the ring for a mix-it-up, I try to avoid the young woman called thiefofhearts since without any reason he called me "adodi" which was shocking to me! I simply ignored it and always want to avoid her, not maliciously but so that I do not give her any reason to insult me which everyone knows her for usually throwing the first jab!

She never have stopped abusing my wife, and try every which way till sunday that I pay attention to her. Since you are now leading the troops, you need to know that my response to them, she and the other girl about redisirgin was borne of a simple hypothetical; a person who will hope to be a parent does not detest sexual intercourse, or is there any other way a parent hopes that the chid makes him/her grandparent?

Look at this shameless agbaya. Like I said before, those in denial know the rubbish you've said for me to lash out at you. Look at you acting like a victim, like a WOMAN. Yet you wonder why I truly believe you are a DL adodi. Since when is looking down on your imaginary "paradise of a sexual orgy" the same as detesting sex? Are you insane? Cos you cant differniate between the two, that means its right for you to curse someone with barren-ness. Maybe that your curse is the reason that despite having 3 women, the only one that gave you kids is the CHRISTIAN ONE.

Ibi has truly pada si onibi cheesy

Abeg someone should pray for this dude, Alhemizers is taking over.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dont know why you have more love for that bearded old goat over a fellow woman like Mukina, osisi

His mouth cant possibly be that sweet.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Dont know why you have more love for that bearded old goat over a fellow woman like Mukina, osisi

His mouth cant possibly be that sweet.

I love Mukina,she upset me but I'm cool with her still.
I love everyone
Osisi has enough love for everyone
Even that slutty ul.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2009
lol who be ul grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2009
@OSISI,see what is coming from a xtian,if this could come from your mouth pls dnt love me, i see no reason why you should call me a slut,did you catch me sleeping with your hubby,or what could av made you to use that on me tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2009
pls dont call my very own uplawal slutty pls. grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2009
@david, wassup guy,miss u,whats popping? grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2009
uplawal:

@david, wassup guy,miss u,whats popping? grin
shocked shocked shocked
la la ila la
Mohammadu and suriname
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2009
davidylan:

pls dont call my very own uplawal slutty pls. grin

lipsrsealed
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2009
@osisi jealousy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Who Wrote Sahih Bukhari, Obviously Not Imam Al-bukhari? / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time / My Hijab Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.