Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

"World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot (3750 Views)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
The world shortest couple to tie the knot after dating for the past eight years, Paulo Gabriel Dasilva from Brazil who is 88.5cm. tall has proposed to his sweetie Katyucia lia who is a bit taller at 89.5cm tall, the couple now hope the engagement will lead to their names being inked in Guiness book as the world shortest couple a record now held by Douglas and Curitaba also from Brazil who are 89.cm and 91.cm respectively.

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by eitsei(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing

2 Likes

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by TerrorSquad147: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
What will they give birth to? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
More

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Cholls(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
my brother

2 Likes

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
A little too creepy for my taste

1 Like

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Cute pics,the lady is beautiful. kiss
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
not your taste but the couple's taste

1 Like

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Likei(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
somebody please stop them, before she gets pregnant, no one wants to be born a dwarf.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
They're in love. grin
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Owoplenty:
not your taste but the couple's taste
it became my taste when the photographs were uploaded here for me to see.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Oahray: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Awww... Love isn't the birthright of only tall persons jor. Tell them smiley

Reminds me of that dwarf girl that liked Tyrion Lannister in the book. This could have been them sad
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
it became my taste when the photographs were uploaded here for me to see.
rest my case
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oahray:
Awww... Love isn't the birthright of only tall persons jor. Tell them smiley

Reminds me of that dwarf girl that liked Tyrion Lannister in the book. This could have been them sad
yessoh! Shame on height-mongers
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
They good for each other.. wierd looking tho!

1 Like

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Likei:
somebody please stop them, before she gets pregnant, no one wants to be born a dwarf.
steal the lady from him.. lesser chances of giving birth to a dwarf

2 Likes

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Your NOKIA CHARGER is taller than the lady I guess.Though real ladies prefer it.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Tynasparks(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Your NOKIA CHARGER is taller than the lady I guess.Though real ladies prefer it.

Someone give this girl a medal,a new set of panties, two vitafoam mattresses,Lassa fever,a scholarship and have her replace Oshiomole as the new governor of Edo state.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Someone give this girl a medal,a new set of panties, two vitafoam mattresses, ,a scholarship and have her replace Oshiomole as the new governor of Edo state.
Chewing gum boy, what will I do with the vitafoams?
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Boring: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
just dey try imagine how the furcking knacking go be..

*come anybody don see prettythicksme, tell him say i dey look for am.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Chewing gum boy, what will I do with the vitafoams?
make love on them,dummy. one mattress can't handle me cool.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by sinaj(f): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis one hard me to comment I swear

Am happy they are happy tho smiley

Evn our Ex MBGNs nd miss world are yet to find true love
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
make love on them,dummy. one mattress can't handle me cool.
why the insult?
You can't even go two rounds, stop forming bad boy cool
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
why the insult?
You can't even go two rounds, stop forming bad boy cool
bcoz you couldn't decipher sharp-sharp.
Two rounds? #LoL

Trust me,You will not survive a round.... kingcheezypuff is still feeling the effects to this day.
besides, me no be heartless pesin....I suppose remain small somtin for ur ozzband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Owoplenty(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Two rounds? #LoL

Trust me,You will not survive a round.... kingcheezypuff is still feeling the effects to this day.
besides, me no be heartless pesin....I suppose remain small somtin for ur ozzband.
guy you too bad
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Two rounds? #LoL

You'll beg for your dear life, I doubt you have such stamina tho
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You'll beg for your dear life, I doubt you have such stamina tho
We'll be putting that theory to the test real soon, luv. believe me.
Then we'll see who'll be screaming and hanging on for dear life.
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by PrincessAnna: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
We'll be putting that theory to the test real soon, luv. believe me.
Then we'll see who'll be screaming and hanging on for dear life.
You may even beg for water, your weight no reach. I'm serious grin
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by divineRx(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gudluck to d both of dem.. Love don't care
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
how will the preek and toto look like lipsrsealed
Re: "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot by IamLEGEND1: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You may even beg for water, your weight no reach. I'm serious grin
And you'll be needing a good number of saline I.V drips mid-coitus and probably genital reconstruction surgery after everything. cool
#Manchi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All Females With Small B00bs / I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? / Why Can"t Bbnaija"s Tacha Take Care Of This Stretch Marks, It Is Disgusting! (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.