Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions (27584 Views)

4 Common Troubles Of Toshiba Satellite Laptops And Their Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions / Post All Your Microsoft Excel Problems Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Sanni45(m): 6:15am On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:
Good day.

My Acer Mini Laptop screen has a problem...it some times does like a TV that is not receiving good reception. This happens only when the screen is moved here and there, but if the laptop is on a flat surface like a table, it doesn't occur. And when it occurs, if I move the screen here and there, it balances out again.

Please I would like to know the problem and how to fix it cos I want to sell the mini laptop.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Sanni45(m): 6:17am On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:
Good day.

My Acer Mini Laptop screen has a problem...it some times does like a TV that is not receiving good reception. This happens only when the screen is moved here and there, but if the laptop is on a flat surface like a table, it doesn't occur. And when it occurs, if I move the screen here and there, it balances out again.

Please I would like to know the problem and how to fix it cos I want to sell the mini laptop.
Possibly a loose connection btw d video cable n d motherboard n/or d screen.See an engineer for properly diagnosis.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sanni45:
Possibly a loose connection btw d video cable n d motherboard n/or d screen.See an engineer for properly diagnosis.
happy xmas
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
My Toshiba laptop only shows charging indicator light but does not actually charge. It turns on when plugged at times for like 5 seconds and turns off again. I changed RAM but probkem still persists. I think is has to do with d power or so.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
My Toshiba laptop only shows charging indicator light but does not actually charge. It turns on when plugged at times for like 5 seconds and turns off again. I changed RAM but probkem still persists. I think is has to do with d power or so.
it's a power issue and u need to take it to an engr for proper fixing or chat me up let's talk better
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by lizzlix(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2016
My cpu refused to power on. I pressed the power button and nothing happens. I have changed the power cord but is still the same. Pls, Help me. Anybody?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks so much sir. I would love to chat you up but am based in Akure. How much do you think d power will cost sir cos i don't trust those guys in Akure. It is a Toshiba Satellite L500-IZC
Then, i have a desktop that displays 'TDLR IS MISSING'. What does it mean sir?

BelieveTech:
it's a power issue and u need to take it to an engr for proper fixing or chat me up let's talk better
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by harbeebtech(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Good day, my HP pavilion is not coming up when its on, the caps lock is blinking and the screen is blank, pls what can I do to solve this problem......thanks
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by lanreg95(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Help....my hp 15 laptop iz showing me boot device not found. please install an operating system on your hard disk anytime i on d power button nd instead hv refused to start windows
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by greenermodels: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2017
please my laptop charger just got blown by the generator, can it be repaired? how much is a hp pavilion charger? please I'm highly worried.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by arcnomec(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year Op,i have this challenge with my laptop.Whenever i on it,it will booth and show compaq on the screen and go blank immediately,but the keyboard light will still be on.If you press the on/off button,it will go off.If u put it on again after some mintues,it will on normal(ie,the screen will display normal) What could be the fault or cause?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Culin(f): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please i really need help. my Lenovo ideapad 100 crashed early last year, it wasn't even up to two months since I bought it on Konga. I was just listening to music and it went off, when I turn it on the power light comes on and blinks for a while before going off but the system doesn't come on. It still charges but the battery keeps running down. Lenovo has no outlet close to me so i couldn't return the system and the time for returns given by konga had expired. I've been taking it for repairs and each time they'll ask me to pay money before repairs or give them money to buy the faulty part but they end up not fixing it. I've spent so much money already, don't know what to do.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Toecynne(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Please I am having issues assessing my files from my phone on my computer.. my PC is running running Windows 10.. when I check the drive on my device manager it shows E and also when. I check connected devices I'll see the name of mohone but I can't acess the storage of the phone on the system
M using an MTK device
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by flourishing(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Good day and happy new year to you and your family. I believe 2017 for you will be just great. I will like to know how to drive the network port of my dell latitude e6410 laptop, or where I can get the software and that of photoshop to install. Thanks. Do reply please.
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
flourishing:
Good day and happy new year to you and your family. I believe 2017 for you will be just great. I will like to know how to drive the network port of my dell latitude e6410 laptop, or where I can get the software and that of photoshop to install. Thanks. Do reply please.
just get a driver pack 13 or download the wireless driver online or go to a computer outlet to get d software
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Toecynne:
Please I am having issues assessing my files from my phone on my computer.. my PC is running running Windows 10.. when I check the drive on my device manager it shows E and also when. I check connected devices I'll see the name of mohone but I can't acess the storage of the phone on the system
M using an MTK device
get a better cable and fix it up
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Culin:
Please i really need help. my Lenovo ideapad 100 crashed early last year, it wasn't even up to two months since I bought it on Konga. I was just listening to music and it went off, when I turn it on the power light comes on and blinks for a while before going off but the system doesn't come on. It still charges but the battery keeps running down. Lenovo has no outlet close to me so i couldn't return the system and the time for returns given by konga had expired. I've been taking it for repairs and each time they'll ask me to pay money before repairs or give them money to buy the faulty part but they end up not fixing it. I've spent so much money already, don't know what to do.
I would advice u to get a new mother board or sell it as scrap den get a fairly used system or whatsap me let's talk better bout it
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2017
arcnomec:
Happy new year Op,i have this challenge with my laptop.Whenever i on it,it will booth and show compaq on the screen and go blank immediately,but the keyboard light will still be on.If you press the on/off button,it will go off.If u put it on again after some mintues,it will on normal(ie,the screen will display normal) What could be the fault or cause?
it's a V.G.A problem watsap me I can hlp u fix it up
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2017
greenermodels:
please my laptop charger just got blown by the generator, can it be repaired? how much is a hp pavilion charger? please I'm highly worried.
gat anoda charger it can't cost u more dan 3 or 4k
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by Culin(f): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
BelieveTech:
I would advice u to get a new mother board or sell it as scrap den get a fairly used system or whatsap me let's talk better bout it

How much do you think I can sell it for? And how much will changing the motherboard cost?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Culin:

How much do you think I can sell it for? And how much will changing the motherboard cost?
Good afternoon
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by YMCgyna(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Admin...i need help....my galaxy note 4 back button stopped working. ..everyother thing is working fine just that back button...how can i get it fixed?
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2017
YMCgyna:
Admin...i need help....my galaxy note 4 back button stopped working. ..everyother thing is working fine just that back button...how can i get it fixed?
happy wknd
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
BelieveTech:
happy wknd
happy new week
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
BelieveTech:
happy new week
hello
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2017
BelieveTech:
hello
happy new week
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
BelieveTech:
happy new week
good morning
Re: Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions by BelieveTech(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
BelieveTech:
good morning
happy new week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / Repair Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S6 EDGE/S7/S7 EDGE/S8 (BEST PRICE GUARANTEED) / Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.