Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? (4634 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Has Just Been Raped By Her Shameless Unemployed Uncle This Morning. / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Obadiah77(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
I hardly hear of this, but then a scenario like this occured in my hood sometimes last year where a 25year old aunt allegedly rape of a boy of 16years. She allegedly made the boy suck her tits and V - and in return suck the boy's dreek.

Although they were not caught in the act, but the boy told his friends about it and his parents got to know as well.

It later died down when they couldn't establish the allegation.

I wish I was in that boy's shoe, I would suck the hell out of her angry angry

So guys, have you ever been raped by a lady who is older than you?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
OP set the ball rolling with your own personal experience.
Otherwise, na super stories you go get.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by obiorathesubtle: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Uuh.. I wish I had that privilege

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by IamLEGEND1: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
i can't say I've had the pleasure.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by theEYe21(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's impossible for guys to be raped because guys are physically stronger than women x10 and they can easily defend their selves, guys that are claming rape are attention seekers and like pity. only guys that a small in stature or not physically strong have the right to clame rape.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=48394308]Uuh.. I wish I had that privilege[/quote

I don't think it's a privilege.
Back then in Secondary sch. @ Stella Maris College in P/H, we heard a story of a banana seller ( a boy ) that was lured into the hostel and gang-raped by some sex-starved girls in an all girls Boarding and Day school.
They took turns on the poor dude until the boy fainted. That was when kasala burst!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by obiorathesubtle: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
MENZPRIDE:
I promise not to faint.. You have my word..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by ikombe: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
I go like dat kinda thing grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Frankpromise04(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
hmmm, my experience is different ,about for girl wanted to rape me but when i mistakenly walk into the girls hotels around 7:49pm. but i had to tell them to give me blo job instead cos i knew one of them .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Obadiah77(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Back then in Secondary sch. @ Stella Maris College in P/H, we heard a story of a banana seller ( a boy ) that was lured into the hostel and gang-raped by some sex-starved girls in an all girls Boarding and Day school.
They took turns on the poor dude until the boy fainted. That was when kasala burst!

How could he have fainted? I smell lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yes.

And don't bother asking me when or how.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
theEYe21:
It's impossible for guys to be raped because guys are physically stronger than women x10 and they can easily defend their selves, guys that are claming rape are attention seekers and like pity. only guys that a small in stature or not physically strong have the right to clame rape.
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by theEYe21(f): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's not my fault you don't understand English undecided
lilzcee:
what is this one saying
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by SycophanticGoat: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Obadiah77:
I hardly hear of this, but then a scenario like this occured in my hood sometimes last year where a 25year old aunt allegedly rape of a boy of 16years. She allegedly made the boy suck her tits and V - and in return suck the boy's dreek.

Although they were not caught in the act, but the boy told his friends about it and his parents got to know as well.

It later died down when they couldn't establish the allegation.

I wish I was in that boy's shoe, I would suck the hell out of her angry angry

So guys, have you ever been raped by a lady who is older than you?

Statutory rapĂȘ? Yes.. How many times? Twice. At what ages, about 7 for the first and about 10-11 for the second.. Don't know if it was because I was pretty tall as a kid and taller than many within my age bracket, so they probably saw me as someone about the age of 14 or more.. First one was an adult while second one was 17.

Trust me, you don't wanna go thru that.. It'll make you a freaking sucker for sex.. You'll need a lot to get over such habit..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Was molested since I was 7 till I was 13...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by SycophanticGoat: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
theEYe21:

You ended up typing trash.. Haven't you heard of male kids raped by grown up females? Haven't you heard of male gang raped by weapon wielding sex starved females? You need to broaden your scope..

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Was it harbour girls PH?. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by EmperorLee(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yes. 10 black bra girls raped me cry

It was a sweet experience grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by theEYe21(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's just the same thing I said. You Nigerians need to go back to primary 1 to learn English properly undecided
SycophanticGoat:

You ended up typing trash.. Haven't you heard of male kids raped by grown up females? Haven't you heard of male gang raped by weapon wielding sex starved females? You need to broaden your scope..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by SycophanticGoat: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
theEYe21:
It's just the same thing I said. You Nigerians need to go back to primary 1 to learn English properly undecided

Continue shooting yourself on the foot. You typed this..

only guys that a small in stature or not physically strong

How does that mean this..

Haven't you heard of male kids raped by grown up females?
Haven't you heard of male gang raped by weapon wielding sex starved females?

In a bid to make yourself appear intelligent, you ended up displaying crass illitrac... (Mods I didn't insult anyone oh!!)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by theEYe21(f): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Physical strength has a lot to do with rape if you don't know undecided it's still the same thing I'm saying. A 13 year old boy may not be phyisically strong as a 25 or 32 year old female. Use your sense to understand what I wrote. Pray God for wisdom knowledge and understanding undecided
SycophanticGoat:

Continue shooting yourself on the foot. You typed this..

only guys that a small in stature or not physically strong

How does that mean this..

Haven't you heard of male kids raped by grown up females?
Haven't you heard of male gang raped by weapon wielding sex starved females?

In a bid to make yourself appear intelligent, you ended up displaying crass illitrac... (Mods I didn't insult anyone oh!!)

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by SycophanticGoat: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
theEYe21:
Physical strength has a lot to do with rape if you don't know undecided it's still the same thing I'm saying. A 13 year old boy may not be phyisically strong as a 25 or 32 year old female. Use your sense to understand what I wrote. Pray God for wisdom knowledge and understanding undecided
keep this trash you typed for your consumption.. Don't try to save an already battered face.. Last time I reply you tho.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by theEYe21(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Im not trying to save anything undecided it's not my fault you were too hasty to type trash. Your senseless ego won't let you admit you had no understanding of my post. It's not your fault, I blame the people that raised you. Ouch! grin sorry that I speak with harsh tongue, I'm just trying to get my point across since you're the kind of person that learns the hard way
SycophanticGoat:
keep this trash you typed for your consumption.. Don't try to save an already battered face.. Last time I reply you tho.. undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:

Was it harbour girls PH?. cheesy
Yes, around 1999 or so.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Yes, around 1999 or so.
I did my junior secondary there, heard of the story too grin but didn't buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Princejboy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
theEYe21:
It's not my fault you don't understand English undecided
haaaaaa haba agbalagba....... shocked
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
I did my junior secondary there, heard of the story too grin but didn't buy it.
But back then, it was a very hot gist around town.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

But back then, it was a very hot gist around town.
Seems so.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by bitchcrafts: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
It wasn't rape, it was _''babysitting gone nutty"
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by missrock(f): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
lolz
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
Seems so.
So which of the following would be correct?
* it did not happened.
* you are not sure if it happened.
* you have to defend your alma mater.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Raped By A Lady? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

So which of the following would be correct?
* it did not happened.
* you are not sure if it happened.
* you have to defend your alma mater.
Base on the year you said it happened, maybe it did happen, cos the girls in that school eh!. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Photos Of Mental Disorder Man Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Athletico Madrid / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / This Was How I Met My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.