Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split (35470 Views)

FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / Femi Kayode ; If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, They Will Call For Breakup. Pix. / Again Dangote Finds Oil In His Refinery Site (lekki) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by gartamanta: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
redcliff:

True but SE should be in no way joined with SS. There is no correlation btw them

Same way there is no correlation between a Bini man and an Ibibio man?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by uckennety(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2016
profmallory:
But why are you so shallow, if the north gets oil, Nigeria scattered, everyone returns to their fathers land and develop it, good for everyone. SE can have their Biafra, SS can have their NigerDelta, SW can have wat ever they want to call it, and North can rule themselves as they desire. Wont that be better for all of us?

Wch niger-delta!!!
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by AZeD1(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2016
shuggah:

so because u support buhari, naij. com is lying too?
I did not mention Buhari but I know that's not how you prospect for oil. I also know the north doesn't really have clay soil.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by kossyablaze(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2016
fiizznation:
You know this is a foolish statement right? Who is the vulture here and who is the dying man?
wen u go receive sense undecided u r so tribal
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by bejeria101(m): 12:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Alezy:
ur idiocycracy is on the rise
Guy calm down hehehe,just show him where to buy engine oil lol
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by longayink: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2016
jahsharon:
FFK the gigolo, please why didn't you and your gang of PDP looters restructure the country when you nonentities were in government? You fools only restructure our treasury by sharing it with your gang of thieves.

Well you have no idea that it's not possible to restructure Nigeria politically anymore in a democracy;

given the fact that Arewa who benefits most from the existing political status quo is over-represented in any political gathering of Nigerians including in the National Assembly.

Only a military dictator from the south of Nigeria can restructure Nigeria politically to bring about the political representation structure between the three regions of Nigeria upon which the three regions agreed to take independence from the colonial masters in 1960.

Some of you just comment on matters you know little or nothing about whenever it pleased you to insult your foes, irrespective of the veracity of the message your foes bring.

And you had the high thumbs up from fellows like you. Mtcheeeeewww!!!
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by wadetaw202: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2016
jahsharon:
FFK the gigolo, please why didn't you and your gang of PDP looters restructure the country when you nonentities were in government? You fools only restructure our treasury by sharing it with your gang of thieves.

People are discussing A, you are discussing F. What is the link between your useless comment and what ffk wrote?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by wadetaw202: 1:37am On Aug 12, 2016
AZeD1:
You'd expect FFK to have small sense. How anyone can believe that picture is one of oil drilling/ prospecting is an idiot.

Are you saying no oil exploration is going on in the north or what?

People will just comment anything. So long as it supports buhari, they will write it, even if it doesn't make sense.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by wadetaw202: 1:38am On Aug 12, 2016
egift:
FFK is off his meds again. The last cure is wearing off grin grin grin grin

Only a m0r0n will think ffk is not right.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by wadetaw202: 1:39am On Aug 12, 2016
fiizznation:
At least this clown believed these pictures were taken from northeast unlike his followers who displayed their ignorance and lack of knowledge that this drilling was happening somewhere in the south. How ignorant some people can be. Of course there is oil in chad basin and some parts of Niger state{and in commercial quantity}. And I don't know why some people are so pained with this development.

Lol, you see them saying things like ' I pray the north gets its oil for the speedy balkanization of this nation', but deep down in their hearts, they are really pained and angry. Lol

Either the picture is from the northeast or it is from east northwest, it doesn't matter. All that matters is buhari is doing oil exploration in the north.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by wadetaw202: 1:46am On Aug 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Shut up my friend. The lazy ones are your silly brothers who sit on their ass all day long and keep on shouting 'our oil' as if they planted the oil there.

You should shut up your dirty stinking mouth too. Buhari and his fifu searching for oil too are not lazy, abi?

If they aren't lazy, why didn't they spend that money on growing groundnut?

I wonder what has blinded some of you. Is it hatred for SS or SE people? Is it hatred for PDP orr what exactly has injected you with so much hatred and blindeness..

3 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Cuche: 2:34am On Aug 12, 2016
FFK crying on top his voice whereas majority of his Southwestern brothers are pleased serving the Fulanis. All Southwestern state governors except one are willing to cede part of their arable lands to the Fulanis for expansion of their colony (grazing fields for cows and donkeys).
Leaders of this generation
Hopefully Tinubu will be rewarded with oil fields (bounty) in Niger Delta when the sharing begins early next year, for single handedly delivering the Yorubas to the Fulani lords. Except, he has some other plans, I am yet to know the rationale behind a first class material and a Professor looking like a slave tossed up and down by all the Aminus, Nasir and Aishas at Aso Rock.

We Igbos said no, we ain't gonna serve the Fulani. Nigeria must be built on Justice and Partnerships

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by cjrane: 2:56am On Aug 12, 2016
[size=16pt]let abooki discover oil.
But, Will southerners be allowed to own even one oil well in the north?....... talk more of owning 95% of them?

Abooki should think about this to realize why their greed in the south is so unacceptable.
[/size]
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by mystry(m): 3:21am On Aug 12, 2016
AZeD1:
You'd expect FFK to have small sense. How anyone can believe that picture is one of oil drilling/ prospecting is an idiot.

my dear you are a bigger fool coz i may not know what you know.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Chyko4spe(m): 3:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Bros so u believe this as a picture from the north?? This is a horizontal directional drilling currently ongoing in Edo state. Oilserv Ltd is the name of the contractor, the project is a 48" by 64km gas pipeline project (from Obrikom to Oben). Send me a pm if u want more pictures of this project site. Sorry to burst your bubbles.
fiizznation:
At least this clown believed these pictures were taken from northeast unlike his followers who displayed their ignorance and lack of knowledge that this drilling was happening somewhere in the south. How ignorant some people can be. Of course there is oil in chad basin and some parts of Niger state{and in commercial quantity}. And I don't know why some people are so pained with this development.

Lol, you see them saying things like ' I pray the north gets its oil for the speedy balkanization of this nation', but deep down in their hearts, they are really pained and angry. Lol
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by princejayboss: 3:42am On Aug 12, 2016
fiizznation:

Funny thing is that school drop outs shout most... Look what do you know about formation of hydrocarbon? What study have you had about chad basin? If you knkw so well, why is the NNPC doing exploration? Stop showing high level of stupidity here
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by alhajisocrates: 3:47am On Aug 12, 2016
lordkit2:
The former aviation minister reacting to reports of the commencement of search for oil in the North East region,following an order by President Buhari .Oil explorers are currently on the search.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/763760174880481280

So Bornu get rainforest? And d soil red and muddy like Anambra own?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Kc3000: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Even if na Palm Oil, find am make we have peace. Abeg, oil na oil.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by xest(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2016
jahsharon:
u are even the nonentity here,as they share d loot was there hardship like this then? Did prices of thins go up? Fool ,pharisee like u. Its better to stay wit d last govt than this APC fraudsters
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by glossy6(f): 6:10am On Aug 12, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, i don tire for this Country! Why waste the little resources we have on things like this? Why not look at other ways to keep the Economy? Why are we so bent on this oil of a thing?

Well, i hope Mr President knows what he's doing sha

Of course he doesn't know what he is doing. How much will he sell the oil in this period of recession? I thought he said Nigerians are suffering because of fall in oil prices, can't he diversify?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by glossy6(f): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2016
xest:
u are even the nonentity here,as they share d loot was there hardship like this then? Did prices of thins go up? Fool ,pharisee like u. Its better to stay wit d last govt than this APC fraudsters

Abegi no mind them. GEJ loot, PDP loot every time. Abacha, IBB, Shehu Shagari, Obj have all become saints over night. Na dem hunger go kpai, my kids are still entitled to their 4 meals daily, inu kwa!

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by shuggah(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2016
AZeD1:

I did not mention Buhari but I know that's not how you prospect for oil. I also know the north doesn't really have clay soil.

u didn't mention buhari,yes but u are countering ffk because u support buhari, my dear I live in lafia nd there is abundance of clay soil in the North, even d place wer I hav slipped nd fell twice during d rain is because of clay.. I can send u pics If u doubt. believe it or not that's. d north, what I've learnt from this is that buhari is holding on to Nigeria because of the oil reserves in d north and because there has been calls for restructuring and secession he is now looking for oil in the north when he was the same man that said he will shift the attention of d economy from oil to other sectors.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by mensos544: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2016
FFK is a frustrated human being and disgruntled looters
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by cheruv: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

why not try evrything to run away from you,that hte him anyways....

i hope u south-easteners understand what it means for you,that the west and north have crude-oil now too??..even the refineris are ready their....

i hope you are smart enough to understand what is going on today in nigeria.....
To be frank with you... If I've my way I'd shut down all the oilfields in Igbo land. When Oil Palm was the main export of Igbo land, our economy was the fastest growing regional economy in the world.

All these fell apart bkos some Igbos(Nzeogwu and co) felt their misguided patriotism was enough to resurrect a dead country.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Alezy(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2016
bejeria101:

Guy calm down hehehe,just show him where to buy engine oil lol
yes oh...i guess he needs it to grease his brain

1 Like

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by madenigga(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2016
redcliff:

True but SE should be in no way joined with SS. There is no correlation btw them
LoL... but there is correlation between middle belt nd north ryt
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by redcliff: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2016
madenigga:

LoL... but there is correlation between middle belt nd north ryt

Middle belt sef..no correlation with them and north.
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by lordyugo: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2016
fiizznation:
My friend answer my question and stop being silly.

he jus did with d speech frm ur twisted minded sardauna.
u conveniently forgot the hateful speeches nd incitements coming frm ur northern region wen jonathan was in power cos u bigots believe its ur right to rule.
bunch of self righteous hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by medash1(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
My friends stop been foolish and ignorant! Make research about a claim bfor comment! R u sure the pix is taken frm north?? Are u sure PMB instructed dem to search for oil in the core North? Nuclear family is the smallest Government and hw mny families ar united today let alone a community,district,local Government or region!No region is united in ths country! Stop decieving ursef!every man to his pocket! Don't let any decieve u!! Splitting this country wud be a disaster to every region in ds country! Most especially the south east who r every wia in Nigeria settle and invested heavily in other part ds country!! Oil is jst a small fraction in factors that determine ecosystem! Think inward n straight pls! FFk has his money though gud name matters! Go work to get gud money wt gud name!
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by naeto2(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2016
emeka2847:
[size=18pt]FFK only sees everything in life in terms of differences of religion, ethnicity, and region.
Dassol!
[/size]
Most Nigerians see everything in life in terms of differences of religion, ethnicity and region. And that, my friend, is our biggest nsogbu
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by Alikay: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2016
FFK is d greatest fool i v eva known, wen is party was on d thrown for 16yrs how has it affect me and you our bros. Let stop all ds ethnic disparity.FfK do u no how much he has wit him in his account?
Re: FFK: If Buhari Finds Oil In The North, He Will Call For Nigeria To Split by chernest2002: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2016
Anabel:

Whose labour will favour you? Donald Trump? When you make a prayer like this for the president of a country you live in, you think you are doing buhari? No sir, you are doing yourself. If his labour is supposed to take a positive turn, it will take a negative turn on you cos of your negativity
A Labour with mind of vengeance, a Labour in wrong direction and a meaningless Labour is what buhari is undertaken, we have oil in different parts of Nigeria which seams useless now, all what the dictator thinks is to use the scarce money to search for more useless commodity, and i am saying it loud again, let all buhari Labour be in vain. Ameeen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Places N200 Million Bounty On Perpetrators Of New Year Day Killing / Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.