Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding (5954 Views)

EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo) / Group Protests Against Dogara And Jibrin / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by sainttwist1(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2016
say baba......say pen robbers. #100 abi.....APC! APC! APC!....ok sha i will not talk
Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by AntiWailer: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Did APC sanction Saraki?

His he under trial ?

Incase u can not read beyond the headline.

Semi illiterates.

Mboi:
APC disappointing Zombies everyday. Where are those who said PDP is corrupt, where are those who said Saraki is corrupt, where are those who said Buhari is fighting corruption.
Zombies; obailala, Omenka, antiwailer etc una never receive money to defend this?
Shame to all APC Supporters!
Shame to APC Members!!
Shame to people that voted APC!!!
Shame to PMB!!!!
Shame to Nigeria!!!!!
Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by gratiaeo(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2016
I only pity the DGs in budget office that lost their jobs because of the same padding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by lagdmark(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2016
But you shameless APC made a lot of noise when DINO and Remi tinubu's affair gone bad
Now no protest any where near APC Secretariat. Hypocrites!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by joeyarticles: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2016
The funny thing is that some demented follow will defend this, Its a pity.............

1 Like

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Chrisx1x(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Firefire:
APC, Party of professional criminals and career rogues.

grin

What a wonderpful way to phight kworuption. grin
yea.APC=ALL PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS

2 Likes

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Mboi: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
AntiWailer:
Did APC sanction Saraki?

His he under trial ?

Incase u can not read beyond the headline.

Semi illiterates.

Zombie! Thank you for coming out. Is that all you have to say? Have you lost it? Saraki is a sitting Senate president and he's under trial for what? A sitting Speaker of a house said he can't be tried over a confirmed financial crime because he has immunity. Your own illiteracy as a young man is mind blowing. I never expected APC to sanction their fellow because they are all in the game. I am happy APC and Daura President is disappointing you people every day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Mboi: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
obailala:
who is this hungry soul mentioning my name this early morning?
Hahahahaha!!!!! Chairman! how far na, so u dey this thread and u never talk, nawaa o. I think say you never wake up sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by obailala(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Mboi:

Hahahahaha!!!!! Chairman! how far na, so u dey this thread and u never talk, nawaa o. I think say you never wake up sef...
What is my business with you lots and your thieving politicians?... Give me good roads, hospitals, light and security, that's all I care about right now.
Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Paperwhite(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
APC is & still being confirmed as a safe haven for corruption.Oh belated Nigerians cry. Behold our catastrophe!No one especially any APC leaders or their zombie followers should ever mention fighting corruption again in Nigeria.Let go back to where Jonathan left it. Dasuki,Saraki,Umar & any other persons being held for corruption charges should be release with immediate effect with appropriate apology tendered.I guess the fall of this evil party will start with the Edo election.

1 Like

Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by lohresloco: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Same direction ke? If APC had the same direction with PDP, we won't be in this mess. Clearly they've forged their pathway and oh boy! Is it looking way disastrous.
Funlordjnr:

What a _stupid statement! It seems the apc are intent on going in the same direction as the pdp!

It will only end in doom!
Re: APC Won’t Sanction Dogara And Jibrin Over Budget Padding by Mylove55(f): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Funlordjnr:

What a _stupid statement! It seems the apc are intent on going in the same direction as the pdp!
It will only end in doom!
how does that affect u, if apc end up like pdp, or is that not ur prayer point for apc to fail?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood: Delta Records 22 New Babies In IDP Camps / INEC Is Really In Panic Mode, They Have Started Tampering The IREV Portal (Pics) / Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.