Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... (3813 Views)

About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / And if eventually heaven and hell exist / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by honourhim: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2016
Peacefullove:

Lol keep somersaulting, what did u mean by the work of salvation of MAN ? who are the " MAN " , mankind in general as the word suggest ?

this is coming from someone who said Jesus died for only the men of his era , now claiming Jesus complete the work of salvation of Man

confuse folk

and before Jesus complete this work of salvation , where are the old testament folks like David ? in heaven ? they made heaven before the salvation of man was COMPLETED .

what an organized god u serve!

the bold caught my attention seriously , really ? Jesus didn't die for them but he completed the work of their Salvation right ? grin grin

this guy is a comedian

The blood of goats and sheep enable the old testament folks to make heaven ?

they don't need Jesus dying for them ?

you just prove Jesus death is baseless , useless and without purpose. it still serve the same purpose with the blood of sheep and goat

actually he didn't have to come and die , since humans can make heaven on their own without anybody dying for their sins , Infact the blood of animals is enough for that .

- why then is he called Messiah, or saviour , after all he is not the Saviour of the old testament folks

in honourhim voice " he didn't die for them o " , hahaha , they made heaven without any Saviour so ?

thanks that at least you just prove NOT every human need Jesus to make heaven as he claims , He is not the WAY .. he is not the LIFE for the old testament folks .

they don't achieve eternal life through him. he is not their mediator o boy grin

I ve already given detailed answers which your dumb brain failed to understand because you are bent on swimming in your Stupidlty. Only a fool will make the above claims you made after reading all my explanation. Only an idiotic brain will claim that any statement where the "world" is found is talking about those who died right from Adam..
My main objective of giving all the replies was for sane minds who will read and understand because i already doscovered your shallow reasoning from the beginning of my chat with you...
Now continue in your dumbness while i await any more questions from sane minds..
I asked you many questions repeatedly in this discussion and you couldn't answer any single one. SHAME ON YOU..
When your Stupidlty finally leaves you kindly go and answer all the questions i asked you which you have cunningly jumped or continue to bear the SHAME.
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by Peacefullove: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
honourhim:
I ve already given detailed answers which your dumb brain failed to understand because you are bent on swimming in your Stupidlty. Only a fool will make the above claims you made after reading all my explanation. Only an idiotic brain will claim that any statement where the "world" is found is talking about those who died right from Adam..

Liar, ' the Lamb of God that takes away the Sin of the world ' John 1:29 , not just world .

But at least UV make us realize that Jesus is only the saviour of those born in his era not saviour of all men that are condemned sinners by the Bible Romans 5:12

My main objective of giving all the replies was for sane minds who will read and understand because i already doscovered your shallow reasoning from the beginning of my chat with you...

every sane mind will see the contradiction in your statement,
Jesus didn't die for them ( old testament people ) but yet you still said the salvation of man is in PROCESSES and Jesus completed the work of the Salvation of man . u are a joke

I wonder if those guys are animals then , if they are not part of the " man" whom salvation Jesus completed . grin

Now continue in your dumbness while i await any more questions from sane minds..
I asked you many questions repeatedly in this discussion and you couldn't answer any single one. SHAME ON YOU..
When your Stupidlty finally leaves you kindly go and answer all the questions i asked you which you have cunningly jumped or continue to bear the SHAME.

Your questions lack sense so far it has been established in your bible that all men are sinners , From the same SOURCE Romans 5:12 and Jesus is the saviour sent into the world to be the atoning sacrifice for sins .

If Jesus is the atoning sacrifice , its logical that no man should be able to attain eternal life and heaven until he died for that sin that condemned all as sinners ?

but to show how useless his death is , the heaven and hell theory made it clear that once a man die. they have two destination's Heaven for the righteous and hell for sinners .

so David died and his soul go to heaven . which means he achieved eternal life /heaven, without SAVIOUR Jesus

which means Jesus is not the only way to heaven , no wonder the Muslim guys disagree with Christianity on the role of Jesus as the only way to heaven .

aftrall Jesus didn't die for Abraham and other old testament folk grin only for men of his era .
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by honourhim: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Peacefullove:

Liar, ' the Lamb of God that takes away the Sin of the world ' John 1:29 , not just world .

But at least UV make us realize that Jesus is only the saviour of those born in his era not saviour of all men that are condemned sinners by the Bible Romans 5:12

every sane mind will see the contradiction in your statement,
Jesus didn't die for them ( old testament people ) but yet you still said the salvation of man is in PROCESSES and Jesus completed the work of the Salvation of man . u are a joke

I wonder if those guys are animals then , if they are not part of the " man" whom salvation Jesus completed . grin

Your questions lack sense so far it has been established in your bible that all men are sinners , From the same SOURCE Romans 5:12 and Jesus is the saviour sent into the world to be the atoning sacrifice for sins .

If Jesus is the atoning sacrifice , its logical that no man should be able to attain eternal life and heaven until he died for that sin that condemned all as sinners ?

but to show how useless his death is , the heaven and hell theory made it clear that once a man die. they have two destination's Heaven for the righteous and hell for sinners .

so David died and his soul go to heaven . which means he achieved eternal life /heaven, without SAVIOUR Jesus

which means Jesus is not the only way to heaven , no wonder the Muslim guys disagree with Christianity on the role of Jesus as the only way to heaven .

aftrall Jesus didn't die for Abraham and other old testament folk grin only for men of his era .

My question will not make sense to you because you are senseless. You know that answering it will nail you thats why you kept avoiding it but i will still post it below for you to answer it or bear the shame.

"and i ask again how does the word "believe" in this context apply to the dead? Can a dead man come to believe something going on in the physical? Can he believe something happening in the physical world while dead? So how then will people who were dead years before Christ came to be part of the 'whosever believeth in him that is written in this scripture?" (new testament)

If i invented something this year2016 and say its for the world to use does it mean that those who died right from Adam till now are part of those that will make use of it? Can we say that the first and second world war was fought by everybody in the world (including those who died right from Adam), since the word "world" is there? And if it doesnt mean that why are you bending the bible statement just to suit your stupldity?

And let me also add that the world cup is being played by the whole world including the dead right from Adam according to your idiotic reasoning. What a pathetic case you are.

Again you failed to show me where you said that it is written in the bible that all men right from Adam need Jesus to make heaven. You made that claim and said that it is written in the bible but uptill now you have failed to show me where it is written. What a waste you are to your generation. Go and learn how to engage in discussions and stop making a fool of yourself.When you engage in a discussion such as this, you must have to attend to every question posed to you in a sincere manner. You also have to produce whatever you claim is written. Show where it is written in the scripture or give a link to where it is written. Not when you are asked to show it you start running around like a mad cow trying to cover your stupidlty with anytthing avalable. You still have a long way to go in life with your shallow reasoning.
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by HCpaul(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
efismikoko:
Why should there be a test when the teacher knows those that will pass and those that will fail

Makes it bad when the teacher is the cause of the failure and success
When partiality arose in the Bible it is called divine.

The divinity of Biblical partiality called "divine partiality" is still a wonder.
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by Peacefullove: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
honourhim:

My question will not make sense to you because you are senseless. You know that answering it will nail you thats why you kept avoiding it but i will still post it below for you to answer it or bear the shame.

"and i ask again how does the word "believe" in this context apply to the dead? Can a dead man come to believe something going on in the physical? Can he believe something happening in the physical world while dead? So how then will people who were dead years before Christ came to be part of the 'whosever believeth in him that is written in this scripture?" (new testament)

If i invented something this year2016 and say its for the world to use does it mean that those who died right from Adam till now are part of those that will make use of it? Can we say that the first and second world war was fought by everybody in the world (including those who died right from Adam), since the word "world" is there? And if it doesnt mean that why are you bending the bible statement just to suit your stupldity?

And let me also add that the world cup is being played by the whole world including the dead right from Adam according to your idiotic reasoning. What a pathetic case you are.

Again you failed to show me where you said that it is written in the bible that all men right from Adam need Jesus to make heaven. You made that claim and said that it is written in the bible but uptill now you have failed to show me where it is written. What a waste you are to your generation. Go and learn how to engage in discussions and stop making a fool of yourself.When you engage in a discussion such as this, you must have to attend to every question posed to you in a sincere manner. You also have to produce whatever you claim is written. Show where it is written in the scripture or give a link to where it is written. Not when you are asked to show it you start running around like a mad cow trying to cover your stupidlty with anytthing avalable. You still have a long way to go in life with your shallow reasoning

am now seeing your true color , keep it coming ! even Jesus will be proud of you , typical Nigerian Churchman. all sort of insult u are throwing doesn't move me , and I won't engage in that with you. no , am more than such level. sure!

back to the matter ,

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ .

" ALL " die in Adam , And ALL in Christ shall be made alive , according to this bible verse , contrary to honourhim ALL that die in Adam need Christ to be made alive .

how will Christ made them Alive , if they don't believe in him ? lol, probably your god has a master plan to preach to this dead folks know about Jesus , which he hasn't reveal to you yet grin

but you have proved that only those that lived as at when Jesus was in earth need Christ , not all that die in Adam.
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by honourhim: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Peacefullove:

am now seeing your true color , keep it coming ! even Jesus will be proud of you , typical Nigerian Churchman. all sort of insult u are throwing doesn't move me , and I won't engage in that with you. no , am more than such level. sure!

Dhut up. Click on my profile and see my previous chats with unbelievers and other people. You will see that you are the only one i have hit this way and that is because of your insincerity in discussions. Your foolishness rings to the high heavens. Ordinarily i wouldnt have gone further than my first reply to you but because of other readers who might want to be cleared of my point thats why i ve been replying you. i know i will soon stop. You are shamelessly insincere in discussions so shut up.

Peacefullove:

back to the matter ,

1 Corinthians 15:22-24 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ .

" ALL " die in Adam , And ALL in Christ shall be made alive , according to this bible verse , contrary to honourhim ALL that die in Adam need Christ to be made alive .

how will Christ made them Alive , if they don't believe in him ? lol, probably your god has a master plan to preach to this dead folks know about Jesus , which he hasn't reveal to you yet grin

but you have proved that only those that lived as at when Jesus was in earth need Christ , not all that die in Adam.

Here you continue to wallow in your ignorance. The bolded below are the statements you made in your other posts-

1. "the christian bible made emphasize that all the descendant of Adam inherit an original sin and for that, they ALL need Jesus the second Adam" .
2. all those who inherit Adamic sin , need Jesus sacrifice ? YES or NO
3. emphasis on " Sin of the world " not just world , And all who inherit the adamic sin need Jesus ransom sacrifice , YES OR NO ?

Now the 1 corinthians 15 you quoted up there wasnt talking about them needing Jesus sacrifice for their sins as you have been saying rather its talking about the resurrection at the last day and its telling us that the resurrection of Christ from the dead is the power that will make the dead to resurrect on the last day. And the book of Daniel says that on that day some(the righteous) will resurrect to everlasting joy while the sinners will resurrect to their everlasting shame. Every dead human will resurrect (both the righteous and sinners) to face the judgment.Thats why 1 c0r. 15; 21-22 says this

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

The book of revelation also said it that there will be the first resurrection which is for the righteous and the second resurrection which is for the sinners.

And it is clearly written in Revelation that during the judgment that whosoever was not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. Now this book of life was the book that Moses asked God to remove his name from instead of wiping the children of Isreal away and God told him that he does not remove the name of a person from the book when the person is righteous. Has Jesus come that time? Moses followed God's atonement plan for their time and he was counted holy. Heaven is for holy people. Now God's atonement plan for us is Jesus and i have listed the benefit of Jesus atonement which you requested for but instead of you to challenge me on the benefits i listed you kept screaming like a mad man that the death of Jesus wasnt necessary. And you are twisting the bible to suit your stupildity.

There is no place where you quoted that said that the old testament people needed Jesus sacrifice for their adamic sin to be removed. SHAME ON YOU. They were already counted righteous before they died having atoned for their sins as God prescribed for them. your stupidlty did not allow you to rake it.I showed you biblical instances but In your usual insincerity and utter desperation to mock the bible at your own stupidlty you decided to twist it to your own meaning as you have done to all the biblical verses you quoted. You lack the sincerity to engage in this kind of discussion and your reasoning is too shallow and quite pathetic.
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by Peacefullove: 4:52am On Aug 22, 2016
honourhim:

Here you continue to wallow in your ignorance. The bolded below are the statements you made in your other posts-

1. "the christian bible made emphasize that all the descendant of Adam inherit an original sin and for that, they ALL need Jesus the second Adam" .
2. all those who inherit Adamic sin , need Jesus sacrifice ? YES or NO
3. emphasis on " Sin of the world " not just world , And [b] all who inherit the adamic sin need [size=28] Jesus ransom [/size] sacrifice , YES OR NO ?

its in your bible man , 1 Timothy

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men , the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

he gave himself as a ransom For ALL.

[/b]
Now the 1 corinthians 15 you quoted up there wasnt talking about them needing Jesus sacrifice for their sins as you have been saying rather its talking about the resurrection at the last day and its telling us that the resurrection of Christ from the dead is the power that will make the dead to resurrect on the last day. And the book of Daniel says that on that day some(the righteous) will resurrect to everlasting joy while the sinners will resurrect to their everlasting shame. Every dead human will resurrect (both the righteous and sinners) to face the judgment.Thats why 1 c0r. 15; 21-22 says this

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

The book of revelation also said it that there will be the first resurrection which is for the righteous and the second resurrection which is for the sinners.

@ bold , So If Jesus didn't die and ressurect, all including the old testament people won't be Made Alive?

use your brain, that means Jesus died for them!

And it is clearly written in Revelation that during the judgment that whosoever was not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. Now this book of life was the book that Moses asked God to remove his name from instead of wiping the children of Isreal away and God told him that he does not remove the name of a person from the book when the person is righteous. Has Jesus come that time? Moses followed God's atonement plan for their time and he was counted holy.

and yet:

Hebrew

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Heaven is for holy people.

and yet Jesus claim non of this people has been to heaven.

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

that was many years after this old testament people like Moses etc have died, does that mean they are not holy for heaven ?

Now God's atonement plan for us is Jesus

please who are this US ?

and i have listed the benefit of Jesus atonement which you requested for but instead of you to challenge me on the benefits i listed you kept screaming like a mad man that the death of Jesus wasnt necessary. And you are twisting the bible to suit your stupildity.

listen to yourself now, Jesus didn't die for them. but the benefit of Jesus death and ressurection is effective to those whom he didn't die for ?

just listen to yourself !

There is no place where you quoted that said that the old testament people needed Jesus sacrifice for their adamic sin to be removed. SHAME ON YOU.

ransom indicates a price paid for something , and christian theology maintains that Jesus paid the price for our sins , is Jesus not the Ransom for ALL according to bible ?
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by honourhim: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Peacefullove:

its in your bible man , 1 Timothy

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men , the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

he gave himself as a ransom For ALL.

You are mixing up things young man. The issue we ve been arguing over is on atonement of sin and i said the death of Jesus does not provide atonement for sin for those who lived and died before Jesus before because God has already made atonement plan for the old testament people.
I also went ahead to confirm this to you by telling you that the sacrifice of Jesus is for whosoever believeth in him as stated in John 3;16, and because the dead cannot believe what is going on in the physical while they are dead it automatically means they are not part of it. You foolishly decided to dodge this truth because you desperately want to mock the bible. The questions i asked you on this issue of believe as written in John 3;16 you have constantly avoided it in your insincerity because you know it will nail you. PATHETIC.

There is nothing in that biblical statement you quoted that states what you said that the death of Jesus atones for those who died right from Adam till now. It remains your desperate moves to twist the meaning. The book of Timothy that you quoted was simply talking about the present era. In the past, the high priests served as mediators between God and man. They were the people that went into the holy of hollies to atone for the sins of the people but now it is Jesus Christ. That was the simple message being passed by Timothy. This became necessary so that the Jews who at that time were already used to the high priest going to atone for their sins to know that it is now Jesus Christ that mediates for them no more their high priests. It was a new era and the messages of the new testament was necessary to educate these people that some of the old structures which they were used to have been replaced by the new one in Christ and it is for all who are hearing the message to know. Not for the dead biko. I dont know how you even reason.

Peacefullove:

and yet:

Hebrew

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

and yet Jesus claim non of this people has been to heaven.

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

that was many years after this old testament people like Moses etc have died, does that mean they are not holy for heaven ?

You are using what christians say to judge Jesus Christ. Wrong. Jesus told the thief at the cross that he will be with him in PARADISE that day. He never said heaven. Also when Jesus told the story of the rich man in hell and Lazarus. He said Lazarus was being comforted in the bossom of Abraham. He didnt say heaven but the bottomline is that both Abraham and Lazarus were not in a place of torment rather a place of comfort. In our human knowledge about the divine abode what we understand is heaven and hell but we have limited knowledge. Obviously its not only heaven. If it is only heaven Jesus would have told the thief that he will be with him in heaven and told the rich man that Lazarus is in heaven.It is on the resurrection day that we are told that we will rise at the sound of the trumpet and go up to meet with God in heaven in a changed body.

Peacefullove:

please who are this US ?

listen to yourself now, Jesus didn't die for them. but the benefit of Jesus death and ressurection is effective to those whom he didn't die for ?

just listen to yourself !

ransom indicates a price paid for something , and christian theology maintains that Jesus paid the price for our sins , is Jesus not the Ransom for ALL according to bible ?

Peacefullove:

please who are this US ?

For those of us who live in the new testament are. The scripture is simply telling us what is obtainable in our time so when it says all in that context it means all of us who live in this new era. When the scripture is making a statement that it involves the dead and the living its always clear and understandable to the readers. You just desperately want to twist this one for the purposes of your mockery but i wont give you that room. Thats why i am making every thing clear for other readers while you can continue in your foolishness.

Peacefullove:

The issue of resurrection was talked about first in the old testament in the book of Daniel. Resurrection is not a
'whosoever believe" thing like salvation. It is for everybody that is dead (both sinners and the righteous). Abraham, Moses etc are not rising because they are born again in Christ like us. NO. The resurrection is for every dead person ooo. The sinners right from Adam will rise to be judged and finally cast into the lake of fire. So is this part of the benefit you are talking about?

Peacefullove:

@ bold , So If Jesus didn't die and ressurect, all including the old testament people won't be Made Alive?

use your brain, that means Jesus died for them

Yes ransome indicates a price for something and was the new testament addressing the old testament people? Does any statement made with the word "all" include the dead? Pls answer me yes or no and stop blabbing.
Again answer the questions i asked you repeatedly in my previous posts with a simple yes or no. Stop playing ojoro. I hate insincerity thats why my discussion with you is not cool as i use to discuss with your fellow unbelievers. RECEIVE SENSE.

I ve already answered you question about resurrection up there. I had to bring your question about it down so as to tell you i ve already answered it.
Re: Heaven And Hell After Earth Makes Sense Only If... by Peacefullove: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
honourhim:

You are mixing up things young man. The issue we ve been arguing over is on atonement of sin and i said the death of Jesus does not provide atonement for sin for those who lived and died before Jesus before because God has already made atonement plan for the old testament people.
I also went ahead to confirm this to you by telling you that the sacrifice of Jesus is for whosoever believeth in him as stated in John 3;16, and because the dead cannot believe what is going on in the physical while they are dead it automatically means they are not part of it. You foolishly decided to dodge this truth because you desperately want to mock the bible. The questions i asked you on this issue of believe as written in John 3;16 you have constantly avoided it in your insincerity because you know it will nail you. PATHETIC.

There is nothing in that biblical statement you quoted that states what you said that the death of Jesus atones for those who died right from Adam till now. It remains your desperate moves to twist the meaning. The book of Timothy that you quoted was simply talking about the present era. In the past, the high priests served as mediators between God and man. They were the people that went into the holy of hollies to atone for the sins of the people but now it is Jesus Christ. That was the simple message being passed by Timothy. This became necessary so that the Jews who at that time were already used to the high priest going to atone for their sins to know that it is now Jesus Christ that mediates for them no more their high priests. It was a new era and the messages of the new testament was necessary to educate these people that some of the old structures which they were used to have been replaced by the new one in Christ and it is for all who are hearing the message to know. Not for the dead biko. I dont know how you even reason.

You are using what christians say to judge Jesus Christ. Wrong. Jesus told the thief at the cross that he will be with him in PARADISE that day. He never said heaven. Also when Jesus told the story of the rich man in hell and Lazarus. He said Lazarus was being comforted in the bossom of Abraham. He didnt say heaven but the bottomline is that both Abraham and Lazarus were not in a place of torment rather a place of comfort.[size=20] In our human knowledge about the divine abode what we understand is heaven and hell but we have limited knowledge. Obviously its not only heaven. [/size] If it is only heaven Jesus would have told the thief that he will be with him in heaven and told the rich man that Lazarus is in heaven.It is on the resurrection day that we are told that we will rise at the sound of the trumpet and go up to meet with God in heaven in a changed body.

For those of us who live in the new testament are. The scripture is simply telling us what is obtainable in our time so when it says all in that context it means all of us who live in this new era. When the scripture is making a statement that it involves the dead and the living its always clear and understandable to the readers. You just desperately want to twist this one for the purposes of your mockery but i wont give you that room. Thats why i am making every thing clear for other readers while you can continue in your foolishness.

The issue of resurrection was talked about first in the old testament in the book of Daniel. Resurrection is not a
'whosoever believe" thing like salvation. It is for everybody that is dead (both sinners and the righteous). Abraham, Moses etc are not rising because they are born again in Christ like us. NO. The resurrection is for every dead person ooo. The sinners right from Adam will rise to be judged and finally cast into the lake of fire. So is this part of the benefit you are talking about?

Yes ransome indicates a price for something and was the new testament addressing the old testament people? Does any statement made with the word "all" include the dead? Pls answer me yes or no and stop blabbing.
Again answer the questions i asked you repeatedly in my previous posts with a simple yes or no. Stop playing ojoro. I hate insincerity thats why my discussion with you is not cool as i use to discuss with your fellow unbelievers. RECEIVE SENSE.

I ve already answered you question about resurrection up there. I had to bring your question about it down so as to tell you i ve already answered it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In His Live Service, TB Joshua Bitterly Complains About... Us! / Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled / Bible Teaches Gender Equality, Why Has Gender Inequality Always Been The Norm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.