Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) (76703 Views)

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
eistien:
Men will be men
Na only the man dem catch on im own? Let me add...
Girls will be girls.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:
men are born between the legs of a woman
and spend all their life getting back in there
because "no place like home"
lolzzz. Bad guy
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by mrjojo: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
i could bet my allawee, it was gonna be Kenya,smh.. End time country
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Vikky014(f): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
some women sha. y giv urslf so much stress abt a cheating hubby by going to catch him redhandedof wht benefit will dt b to u. if u suspect ur hubby of cheating. strt playing mind games wt him if u cant cheat back based on ur personal belief
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by aloobright17: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Aloobright17 plz!, do what i asked you, and stop playing around with me.
What post?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ugosample:

So women were born from This logic no follow o
One word... Brilliant!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by supereagle(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2016
splenzard:

What of women?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:

Is that me and my sugar daddy?, Yes!...oya, go and sleep.

Must you reply every word from him? What happens to using your ignore key? smh
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Must you reply every word from him? What happens to using your ignore key? smh
Must you quote me?, what happened to ignoring my comments.

Smh.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by davodyguy: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Towncrier247:
hmm.. Kenyans are not joking with bad news at the moment angry

Imagine, dis Kenyan boys forced a nurse to give them BJ, and they stick a metal rod down her vagina after» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/nurse-bj.html
bloody nuisance
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Gkemz: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Kenya and strange horrible news na 5 and 6.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by laykhorn(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2016
splenzard:

Bro! be warned. You almost made me choke on my food while laughing myself off with your hilarious comment. LOL

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
Must you quote me?, what happened to ignoring my comments.

Smh.

Sorry Madam...
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by lepasharon(f): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2016
'I've got evidence here you are deh two of you' grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 12, 2016
kenya grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol, Kenyans are just born to do it. I hail them!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by bejeria101(m): 12:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Kenya? Why are all dis stories frm there? Kenya kilode?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by nijascammers: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
What wrong do you have to do to a man to cheat? Nada. Madam take heart oo.
cheat ke? it's having fun. na the same food you dey eat everyday? onece in a while you go take a break from akpu and ogbono soup.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by appini: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2016
splenzard:

The good Lord will continue to be your strength
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Koddedtinz: 1:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Kenya ti take over. No day goes by without a Kenyan sex scandal on the front page.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by NEROSKY(m): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2016
splenzard:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by diva90: 2:31am On Aug 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Jexbabs: 2:33am On Aug 12, 2016
#Gosh

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by castrokins(m): 2:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Men From Kenya, Huh? I Agree With You Intoto.

GloriaNinja:
Some men doesn't deserve to have a dick
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Pylony(m): 3:42am On Aug 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Some men doesn't deserve to have a dick
What do they deserve then?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Pylony(m): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Konji association of Nigeria (KAN) dey behind Konji association of Kenya (KAK) grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by alhajisocrates: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2016
KenYa and Sex

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by ganiyu26(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Kenyian again!
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by emeka2847: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Kenyan men too dull
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.