Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) (76687 Views)

Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Patotelli(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
When i heard the word again i just hiss *kenyan*
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by BE811APP: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
kenya again
grin shocked
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by johnstar(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by drakebtz: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
tico1212:
Kenya again?

Seems the kongi in that country no get part 2
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pussy getting niggas in trouble since 1st century bc.

muhehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by estyvino(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tell me! Which wrong have I done to you!!! tongue
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by stephany007: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Some men doesn't deserve to have a dick
maybe I should lend you scissors
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
OH LORD THIS IS MY PRAYER TO YOU TONIGHT AS I READ THIS POST AND WATCH THIS VIDEO.

OH LORD DON'T LIKE ME USE A SUPPOSE GIRL FRIEND AS WIFE AND USE A SUPPOSE WIFE AS GIRL FRIEND. AND THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME CHEAT ON MY WIFE PLEASE CANCLE IT FROM MY LIFE THIS MOMENT IN JESUS NAME. GIVE ME A WIFE THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY AND ALWAYS MAKE ME HUNGRY TO GO HOME ANY TIME AM AWAY FROM HOME.. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.

IF YOU WISH FOR SAME THINGS CLICK LIKE, AND IF YOU WISH FOR MORE THAN THIS CLICK SHARE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by flokii: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya again? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by kossyablaze(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Damn

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Ugosample(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:
men are born between the legs of a woman
and spend all their life getting back in there
because "no place like home"
So women were born from This logic no follow o
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by kenoz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya again

Na serious konji dey worry them for that country

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by konny1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
....and so, na today? The man sef no get craze, if na me...
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by princemv(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
what!! I hope Mugabe is seeing this

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Dabbyfab: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nothing good comes out of adultery,see embarrassment this man brought to his family. His kids might even be bullied in school cos of this video. For the woman to release the video I guess she is done with the shameless man
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya and toto news just be like lala and snake news

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
WTF is wrong wit kenya lol
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
stephany007:
maybe I should lend you scissors
LMAO
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Princejboy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
konji is no respecter of any man..........chaiiiii cheesy grin
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by atirolu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:

Wot about the
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Abeyjide: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:

this your quote funny die. lol
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by gondon(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
I dare not try this shaaaaaa ohhhh, bcoz my Benin kum Esan wife go show me wetin make me Omo Igbo marry her............
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by 2loadedguy: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
If truly Obama hails frm Kenya.Then he must be a president in toto matters as well.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by atirolu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:

Wot about the woman hanging around somebody's husband
If women don't accept the offer men will behave
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by ahahnow: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kenya again! Kenya should just change their name to Disgrace. Chai. The people of Kenya need to have clothes sewn to their bodies...
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Towncrier247:
hmm.. Kenyans are not joking with bad news at the moment angry

Imagine, dis Kenyan boys forced a nurse to give them BJ, and they stick a metal rod down her vagina after» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/nurse-bj.html

and dey av plenty mosque there o
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Aloobright17 plz!, do what i asked you, and stop playing around with me.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by schumastic(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy it has already been modified b4 you quote me.
remember when i told you that post of yours will make people think ill of you n give you a bad name, well that's it right there with the guy calling u when it has nothing to do with u..so they will drop lies n rumors about u..

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Skmoda360(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
splenzard:
i can only deduce this from your write up ''no place like home''.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
schumastic:

remember when i told you that post of yours will make people think ill of you n give you a bad name, well that's it right there with the guy calling u when it has nothing to do with u..so they will drop lies n rumors about u..
Plz!, remind me. Cos have never posted anything that's personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.