Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself (586 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Saw This On Fb Can't Stop Laughing Girls Oya Come And Defend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by Princepoint(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
see this

Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by Fidecoo(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Hahahaha,
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by wizaro(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2016
This is brutality to we guys.... Hahaha busted grin
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2016
Na lie ooo
I cant do that grin
Never!
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by UrWorstNitemare: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2016
OP, nice Ink you got on...

And

Thumbs up 2 ur prewdy Dam. too
undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by generalbush(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2016
That girl's boobs are kinda massive oooo shocked

I Love it cool
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by ikombe: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Omo see boobs cheesy

Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by obiorathesubtle: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2016
undecided Not all guys are gigolos
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2016
True cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
ikombe:
Omo see boobs cheesy
what caught my attention is/was the boooobi
Re: Guys And Ladies In The House Come And Defend Yourself by EmperorLee(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2016
All I see is white G-string lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beware Of The Types Of Guys / 9 Things Women Do When They're Alone And Hot / What Is Your Greatest Nightmare In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.