Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (28752 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by tinktanker: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Whether dey criticize or not dem dey suffer like those that will criticize
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by steryj(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Oya forget about 1960 What about post 1960?
LEAST COMMENT EXPECTED!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
iconSAGE1:

Fada Fada remix
Phyno ft Buhari. . . .
Buhari's verse:
"Since I win election, I dey travel go obodo oyibo,
na spacecraft remain for me baba u know,
ndi Igbo bikonu bia n'ebea take photo.
E no easy 2 dey chill with Presido Obama.
Na teacher figure the presido e be to me o, since I lost my senses na him e don add up to me oooo..
I say gone are the days, the days wen Dasuki dem overthrow me.
right about now all of dem go Sidon jail o.
I thank AsoRock agu na echemba akanchawa o.
(akanchawa)
Na bullet proof cars me and Aisha de take journey o
(akanchawa)
Oya Jonathan where you dey o (Jonathan)
Lai Muhammed where u dey o
(Lie lie man)

Chorus : Phyno
Imana APC emegokwa agadi zege.

Every day by day Nigerians go dey suffer o.....
hahahahaha grin creative
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by stal65(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
tinsel:
When you see kids of 19 years you will know.

19 hmmmm surprising i was thinking 12
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by dracosith(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
dunkem21:
All of a sudden, people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes by using 16 years rhetoric..

What is happening this year alone has not been recorded in the history of Nigeria where people are sweating to eat twice a day, business shut down, prices of commodities skyrocket, recession biting harder with no hope in sight.

I don't really blame tribal warriors here because the supposed leaders champion their course by dividing this country along ethnic lines with their utterances.

Pathetic!
these persons are just too funny, I wonder wot they use in thinking

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by praxs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
I am a Northerner and you are categorically stupid mr emir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by codemaniacs: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
rose54321:
Like seriously

Though i didnt read the entire article but if the headline portrays the crux of it all, then he need some serious flogging..

We are all first defined by our religion, nationality then LASTLY by our region, i.e. Christian, Nigerian then Yoruba.
SO as Nigerians we should constructively criticize our leaders when they flop and praise them when they perform.

Rubbish.?? If northerners like let them follow this suggestion, 2019 will shock all of una

Lastly, Mr. Emir just to be clear, even if as Nigerians we agree that fixing the rot of 16 years will take time, is that why:
1) Mr. President keeps appointing northerners?
2) Is what why Mr. Kyari keeps dictating to ministries how they should run their affairs?
3) Is that why no system has been put in place for managing supplies to IDP in-spite of weekly missing supplies?
4) Is that why you are involuntarily retiring civil servants?
5) Is that why the first lady keeps using our national cake to distribute rice to APC state offices?
6) Is that why no official statement has been released on fulani attacks?
7) Is that why our revenue is to be used to build cattle ranches for hausas?
the list is endless.....

how dare you put middle eastern religions before Africans angry angry this is your own opinion...

To me, tribe comes before country and religion..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
T8ksy:

Another cloned Ipob/loser noted.

Why do you bother? They have no brains, Ugwu has replaced their brains!!!

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by holluphemydavid(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Izonpikin:
i hope my yoruba brothers don hear am...ona dey waste ona time dey support buhari...serious waste of time...
Who dey support Buhari again, I don port since realization had dawn on me Dat Dis administration has notin to offer, dey only deceived us by dere empty promises..... Come 2019

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by rose54321: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
codemaniacs:

how dare you put middle eastern religions before Africans angry angry this is your own opinion...

To me, tribe comes before country and religion..

Your tribe should be part of who you are, NOT ALL OF WHO YOU ARE.

If and when you understand the meaning of that statement, you will understand my initial comment.
I just wonder where tribalism will take you....

Lastly, you really need to learn to read, or at least let someone read for you and interpret, i never mentioned anything related to "Middle eastern religion", what does that even mean sef? not aware of any religion by that name...

All da best
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Daftness re-defined! Cows 'll always be cows. Yet, some of my western folks still utter/supports this hypocrisy!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by ayo4show: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
@ alltheway up u can abuse we the southerner. But is still better we follow the northerners than to follow the so called igbos usless people called the igbos.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
TrueHeart365:
Yorubas will nevet learn. at least the middle beltans have woken up.

we need to realize that an aliance with north will never be progressive. even to themselves because they have never been associated with that word.

what they know is to enrich a few amongst them and watch their people die in poverty so they can continue to lord over them.

this emir is one of the fools

What do u mean by Yorubas will NEVER wake up?? When did they ever support a northern president since 1960. Pls answer d question! Azikiwe was in an alliance wt Ahmadu bello. Shagari was in an alliance wt ekwueme. Awolowo & d Yoruba tribe were always d outsiders. What tribe actively fought babangida & abacha the most in this country & outside it?

Last time I checked, the whole north central states along wt the west, except FCT & ekiti, voted for buhari in 2015. The % of votes in d NC were even higher dn the % of votes from d SW. Also if we are talking abt d civil war, the pogrom against igbos dt took place in makurdi is much documented. No such killings ever happened in yorubaland. Lmao! Based on dt I think I can say middle Beltans will NEVER wake up.

You illiterates should keep deceiving urselves from reality on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Paperwhite(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
mekuzi09:
What is wrong with these guys and their thinking? The Emir should know that constructive criticism is what makes up a healthy democracy. President Buhari should not be speared the rod of criticism because he is a Northerner. angry angry

That is how we got a northern president with no require o'level result but was forced down on us because of the born-to-rule mentality.No matter what none of them will criticize their own but southerners are foolish.See a traitor like Amaechi.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by SycophanticGoat: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
dunkem21:
All of a sudden, people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes by using 16 years rhetoric..

What is happening this year alone has not been recorded in the history of Nigeria where people are sweating to eat twice a day, business shut down, prices of commodities skyrocket, recession biting harder with no hope in sight.

I don't really blame tribal warriors here because the supposed leaders champion their course by dividing this country along ethnic lines with their utterances.

Pathetic!

You are wrong bro.. What we're experiencing now has occurred before so, history is only repeating itself.. The most interesting part of it is that the first encounter was caused by same person and it happened in the 80s

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nonsense! Thumbs up @ sultan of sokoto for telling buhari the bitter truth, EVIL TRIUMPS BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE KEEP MUTE!....when you UTTER, you ALTER!!
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by CHOPUP411(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
If not that useless Azikwe that sold his birthright to Tafawa Balewa all these wahala would have end long time ago

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by codemaniacs: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
rose54321:

Your tribe should be part of who you are, NOT ALL OF WHO YOU ARE.

If and when you understand the meaning of that statement, you will understand my initial comment.
I just wonder where tribalism will take you....

Lastly, you really need to learn to read, or at least let someone read for you and interpret, i never mentioned anything related to "Middle eastern religion", what does that even mean sef? not aware of any religion by that name...

All da best

I am alive today because of my tribe... Tribalism will take me far... Tribe before country and religion...
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by chiefolododo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
I Dont know why some people think they must open their mouth and start saying rubish
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
ayo4show:
@ alltheway up u can abuse we the southerner. But is still better we follow the northerners than to follow the so called igbos usless people called the igbos.

I have come to realize since 2014 dt the igbos are the worst tribe in Nigeria. Very manipulative, loudmouthed set of people. Up is down to them & they will twist every lie to make it so. Not for any noble cause but just to greedily get their way.

Really wish I wasn't in d same country with. What gives me joy is dt the bible appropriately describes the outcome wt people like dt.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by whitebeard(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
anybody spilling shit about dividing Nigeria is ignorantly foolish...!!! think about it u sat down and started to think that u want "your country to split" just because u think it would make life better for u...how about other people...u that don't care about the people and this ignorant, self propelled foolishness, selfish politicians how are u different...FACT: UNTIL EVERYONE WISH GOOD FOR NIGERIA, OUR COUNTRY WILL CONTINUE TO DETERIORATE...NIGERIA CAN NEVER SPILT STOP BEING FOOLISH OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT MANY LIVES HAVE BEEN WASTED TO SPIT THIS COUNTRY BUT SHE STANDS TALL AND SAYS THIS IN YOUR FACE..I WILL NOT SPLIT..

loyal to my NATION..

and I am PROUD OF HER BECAUSE I KNOW WE CAN TREAT HER CUTS AND BRUISES

do something for her first before u expect what she can do for u

DROPS MIC
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by codemaniacs: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
ayo4show:

It is you and your generations that will be followers.... Yorubas are natural born leaders... you're just a tribal b:igot.... Yorubas have never and will never follow anyone... Yorubas are self reliant and independent....

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by ibarapa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
That is why Nigerian must break, becos this kind of mad man call emir should not be my own county, bastard
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by july66: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

http://sunnewsonline.com/katsina-stop-criticizing-buhari-emir-tells-northerners/
The Emir must be out of his mind. So if Buhari is making mistakes the northerners should be clapping hands until the roof collapse on our heads. Criticism helps the head to sit up. When Obasanjo was president, his greatest critics & antagonists were from the south west with Tinubu & co playing the biggest roles. I don't know what traditional rulers are turning themselves to. The other day traditional rulers in a local government donated money to support a candidate in Edo state. I think they no longer deserve to be referred to as royal fathers.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by codemaniacs: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
janellemonae:

I have come to realize since 2014 dt the igbos are the worst tribe in Nigeria. Very manipulative, loudmouthed set of people. Up is down to them & they will twist every lie to make it so. Not for any noble cause but just to greedily get their way.

Really wish I wasn't in d same country with. What gives me joy is dt the bible appropriately describes the outcome wt people like dt.

You would rather be with a tribe that its main goal is kill southerners angry angry

It gives me joy that the bible is full of fictional stories and the outcome of people like that can never be predicted..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by qleap2all(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why the 'Northernization' as if only them voted for baba

1 Like

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Summer7: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emir, why won't people exercise their freedom of speech ? Elected officials are subject to criticism if they are failing in their duties.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by dadebayo1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
dunkem21:

Pathetic!

God bless you sir.. You spoke the truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
dunkem21:

Pathetic!

but why did u choose to ignore the past? I remember quite well that all this started few months to Jonathan leaving.it was as if PDP planned it.I remember that during the last minutes of gej there was virtually no electricity everywhere, no worked was paid, dollar was rising as hell.why are we now blaming all this on buhari for chrisake.one thing I can blame him for is not taking d right steps in diversification. I'll not join your ilk in overlooking d past.are u ignorant of the 70 dollar disparity BTW what buhari is earning and what PDP earned? are u ignorant of the fact that your foolish Niger deltans are reducing income? Buhari did not start all this.I challenge any1 to prove it.This should be a time of reflection. we have lost our golden years to PDP. it will be hard to make the money we made then now again.We should be hoping that Jonathan and co never go scot free for ripping us for 16 yrs.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Dav24(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Which north is this Emir talking about? Did your so call president consider other sections of the north in his biased appointment? How many christians in the north did Buhari appointed that gave you the guts to insult people. Go and tell your brothers hausa fulani to keep quiet since the failing performance of Buhari is their collective failure having occupied all sections of the economy.
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
codemaniacs:

You would rather be with a tribe that its main goal is kill southerners angry angry

It gives me joy that the bible is full of fictional stories and the outcome of people like that can never be predicted..

Yeah ur an atheist. We don't need to have d same beliefs. Whatever!

I would rather be with no other tribe in Nigeria. I've never bn politically active, but these 2015 elections have made me realize this country needs to split. Don't believe in Nigeria anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.