Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Conversation Between Dogara And Jubril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conversation Between Dogara And Jubril (461 Views)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Spot The Difference Between Buhari And Jubril(fake Buhari) - Pic / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Dogara And Jubril by paxonel(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2016
On budget padding:
Dogara: excuse me for a moment, Jubril.
Jubril: what is it? You sacked me, what next do you want?
Dogara: i want us to strike a deal, you know the economic recession is biting hard on Nigerians and people are forgetting that we do exist, let's make ourselves popular, let's act a movie to attract attention.
Jubril: How are we going to achieve that?
Dogara: what is that your term you normally use again?
Jubril: emm! Budget padding
Dogara: Yes, budget padding! You will be the antagonist, i will be the protagonist. Your role is to accuse the protagonist of budget padding.
Jubril: hmmm! Sir, what will i stand to benefit? You know my reputation is at stake here?
Dogara: Don't talk like that, we are in this APC together. You know I'm a lawyer, i can assure you that you will be protected.
Jubril: alright, since this will make us popular, can i kiss my wife to make the movie romantic?
Dogara: that is a very good idea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fg Emergency Economic Measures / ENUGU Corps Members Protest Over 5months Arrears / Is Buhari Behind The Arrest Of Man Who Named His Dog After Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.