Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

How To Make A Woman Your Slave. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Your Slave. (24830 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster Says / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by kedikenet(f): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
why on earth would you want to turn someone to a slave , what kind of mind set is this for Christ sake Imagine the rubbish you just typed there, could not even bring myself to read it to the end . You sure need Jesus in your life for real, the fact that you even have the mind to conceive this evil plan is disturbing really
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is the worst thread I've ever come across.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by NaBanga: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
You will create a slave that will eventually turn into your murderer. Don't eat the soup, because surely it will be a batch of wild dog to pay you back for your misdeeds.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:09am On Jan 14, 2017
although it's an old thread but I can't help to say this Op, you are a fool. In fact the greateat fool on earth. And you are also mentally deranged. If I were your girlfriend I will brutally kill you and be glad to go to jail for killing a psycho like you. Nonsense! Can you imagine the idiot still had the nerve to insult our wonderful Nigerian guys by stereotyping , i wonder where you are from, if that's how you treat your ladies, we don't do ours like that. Mtchewwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2017
The Op is 100%right. Look at our forefathers. They treated their women like their property. Turned themselves to kings for their women to worship. Result: their women were over loyal to them. No divorce except it is the man initiating it. They enjoyed their marriage to the fullest.
Our time. We treat our women as queens, buy them ice cream, kneel down to propose to them. Result: Lesbians everywhere, feminists, recalcitrant women, stubborn women, women divorce their husbands at the slightest whims.

Who was smarter with their women our forefathers or us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by ubunja(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2017
you get it.
i swear you really get it.

#The Red Pill.

write more.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Prettiepearlz:
a. Mtchewwwwwwww

plz edit this comment oh, chineke. too much sauce
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
ubunja:
you get it.

#The Red Pill.

write more.

cheesy i dey with you ubunja. Your new loyalist cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by habsydiamond(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
if u want slave e be like say u go visit Libya ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Libya returnee spottedgrin

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Chrisbaba123: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Guy you make absolute sense, its nt for canal minds
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by ubunja(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why didn't you tag me bro
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by ubunja(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
kedikenet:
why on earth would you want to turn someone to a slave , what kind of mind set is this for Christ sake Imagine the rubbish you just typed there, could not even bring myself to read it to the end . You sure need Jesus in your life for real, the fact that you even have the mind to conceive this evil plan is disturbing really
slaves are sweet

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Who is this one? The moment I find out a man is cheating on me, I'm dumping his black ass straight away.

This rubbish can only work on a girl that is desperate and doesn't know her worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Defenderalert(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
slaves are sweet

God bless you kedikenet. This gay ass loser automatically thinks no male should have empathy towards women and when we do he says we cant be men. Evil is an understatement. I have never met anyone this desperately frustrated. To tjink thst some fool might actually have opened her thighs to a puke brain like this and perhaps had children with him. That is daunting because they just created replica devils but i sure say God power pass them. He will wipe them all out fronm earth right in their prime. This UBUNJA creature is damn evil.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Deepfeel(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
How to turn your GF into your mental slave (works on 100% of women)

Step 1) cheat on your GF with a cute girl. it can be either a new girl or some girl on facebook you knew previously either way...

Step 2) the girl you cheat with MUST BE HOT. if shes ugly plan wont work

Step 3 cheat but DO NOT try to cover up your tracks, meaning your GF will easily find out about it

Step 4) When your GF finds out about it, tell her that you need to be completely honest with her about something. Explain to her that youve been thinking about it for a few months and youve decided that you arent going to let society dictate how you will live your life when it comes to relationships.

Tell her that most relationships in society are what you see as 50% relationships, where the man and woman both have 50% of the power or share power somehow. Explain to her that you have decided that you dont care what society tries to push, you have decided that you want a 100% relationship with your girlfriend or no relationship at all. Explain to her that a 100% relationship is a relationship where you have 100% of the power and she has 0% of the power.

Tell her that you have made your decision and if she does not want to give you a 100% relationship then that means you will need to find a woman who will give it to you. Explain to her that simply put, a 100% relationship means you have 100% of the power and you can do whatever you want whenever you want including cheating on her and she must follow every command you give her or you will terminate the relationship immediately. Thats what it means to have 100% of the power.

Tell her that you will not change your mind for anything. Tell her that a 100% relationship is the only thing you will accept in life, and anything less than that you will not accept. Tell her she has a choice, she can either give you a 100% relationship or she is no longer your girlfriend. Tell her, the choice is hers to make

Tell her (if she agrees to the 100% relationship) that pretty much she is still allowed to do most of what she wants she can even talk to other guys, hangout with other guys, but tell her that the line stops there and if you ever find out she cheats on you you will terminate the relationship. Tell her it is a double standard and you dont care, but you are allowed to cheat on her and you will do it whenever you desire and its allowed because you have 100% of the power and you are the god in the relationship.

But let her know if she cheats on you just one time, one time only, you will break up with her immediately. Tell her you realize its a double standard and you dont care because as far as you are concerned, you are god and you dictate how reality will operate in the relationship.

Step 5) this is how womens minds operate. the more you treat them like trash, the more they love you. most mens problems come from feeling bad about it and starting to treat a hoe nice. once you treat a hoe nice her attraction for you diminishes

When you cheat on your GF, it actually makes her LIKE YOU MORE. Its the lack of "owning up to it" and trying to apologize for it that can make your GF see you as beta.

Apologizing for cheating and being sorry for your actions is beta. Thats the mistake most men make after they cheat

But if you cheat on your GF and actually own it and say "yeah i cheated on you slut, and ill do it again whenever i want you stupid dumb cuunt" it will actually make her love you more than ever before.

So that is how you put your GF in gear. cheat on her, and when she finds out, dont apologize for it. own it and be proud of it.

And if you do that properly, you can even take things a step further and approach levels of godlike alphaness. You can tell your GF that you have decided you will break up with her unless she gives you a 100% relationship (which is the pinnacle of alpha dominance over your own reality)

Step 6) and mission complete if you tell your girlfriend that she either must give you a 100% relationship or you will break up with her, she will literally become your mental slave.

She will become so attracted to your absolute aura of alpha energy that no other dudes will interest her.

Step 7) make sure to never console her emotional needs and never be a shoulder for her to cry on. let other guys do that for you. tell your girlfriend that you insist she lives her life and has other male friends other than you so she doesnt bother you all the time with her bullcrap nonsense

Step cool here is how conversations will look like between your GF and other men she has as friends

She will tell her friend "omg your not gonna believe this. my bf is such a jerk. He made me accept a relationship where he can cheat on me whenever he wants, but im not allowed to cheat on him"

Then her beta pussy friend will say ""wow omg that is so wrong. you shouldnt be treated like that. Are you serious he cheats on you and doesnt care and you put up with that. omg you deserve better girl""

then she will say "yeah your totally right"

then her beta pussy friend will say "you know. ill help you out if you need. your bf cheats on you you should get that bastard back. jus chill with me tonite"

then she will say "your a nice guy but... no im not ready to do that yet i still want to try and make things work. i dont want to do anything with you"

By you being ABSOLUTE ALPHA you will turn your GF's friends into the "beta friendzone chump" who she cries to about all her problems with her "jerk boyfriend".

and you can simply laugh your way all the way to the promise land. the way female minds work is the guy she wants to have sex with is the "jerk boyfriend", and that is what you will be, and you have nothing to worry about when shes hanging out with other guys because all she will do when shes hanging out with other guys is complain to them about how much of a jerk you are. But in the end she wont cheat on you because you will be the only man she is attracted to. Your girlfriend will just use other men as emotional shoulders to cry on, while its your diicck she ends up wanting at the end of the day

Step 9) I have just given you the red pill. whether you want to believe in the matrix, is up to you

Lol you wrote a long article with no logical point at all, ( the category of girls that will fall for this type of guys are complete dull with very low self-esteem, from a poor family after money or teenage girls that can be easily manipulated) no smart girl will allow this
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Daze12345(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

Step 1) cheat on your GF with a cute girl. it can be either a new girl or some girl on facebook you knew previously either way...

Step 3 cheat but DO NOT try to cover up your tracks, meaning your GF will easily find out about it

Step 4) When your GF finds out about it, tell her that you need to be completely honest with her about something. Explain to her that youve been thinking about it for a few months and youve decided that you arent going to let society dictate how you will live your life when it comes to relationships.

Tell her that most relationships in society are what you see as 50% relationships, where the man and woman both have 50% of the power or share power somehow. Explain to her that you have decided that you dont care what society tries to push, you have decided that you want a 100% relationship with your girlfriend or no relationship at all. Explain to her that a 100% relationship is a relationship where you have 100% of the power and she has 0% of the power.

Tell her that you have made your decision and if she does not want to give you a 100% relationship then that means you will need to find a woman who will give it to you. Explain to her that simply put, a 100% relationship means you have 100% of the power and you can do whatever you want whenever you want including cheating on her and she must follow every command you give her or you will terminate the relationship immediately. Thats what it means to have 100% of the power.

Tell her that you will not change your mind for anything. Tell her that a 100% relationship is the only thing you will accept in life, and anything less than that you will not accept. Tell her she has a choice, she can either give you a 100% relationship or she is no longer your girlfriend. Tell her, the choice is hers to make

Tell her (if she agrees to the 100% relationship) that pretty much she is still allowed to do most of what she wants she can even talk to other guys, hangout with other guys, but tell her that the line stops there and if you ever find out she cheats on you you will terminate the relationship. Tell her it is a double standard and you dont care, but you are allowed to cheat on her and you will do it whenever you desire and its allowed because you have 100% of the power and you are the god in the relationship.

But let her know if she cheats on you just one time, one time only, you will break up with her immediately. Tell her you realize its a double standard and you dont care because as far as you are concerned, you are god and you dictate how reality will operate in the relationship.

Step 5) this is how womens minds operate. the more you treat them like trash, the more they love you. most mens problems come from feeling bad about it and starting to treat a hoe nice. once you treat a hoe nice her attraction for you diminishes

When you cheat on your GF, it actually makes her LIKE YOU MORE. Its the lack of "owning up to it" and trying to apologize for it that can make your GF see you as beta.

Apologizing for cheating and being sorry for your actions is beta. Thats the mistake most men make after they cheat

But if you cheat on your GF and actually own it and say "yeah i cheated on you slut, and ill do it again whenever i want you stupid dumb cuunt" it will actually make her love you more than ever before.

So that is how you put your GF in gear. cheat on her, and when she finds out, dont apologize for it. own it and be proud of it.

And if you do that properly, you can even take things a step further and approach levels of godlike alphaness. You can tell your GF that you have decided you will break up with her unless she gives you a 100% relationship (which is the pinnacle of alpha dominance over your own reality)

Step 6) and mission complete if you tell your girlfriend that she either must give you a 100% relationship or you will break up with her, she will literally become your mental slave.

She will become so attracted to your absolute aura of alpha energy that no other dudes will interest her.

Step 7) make sure to never console her emotional needs and never be a shoulder for her to cry on. let other guys do that for you. tell your girlfriend that you insist she lives her life and has other male friends other than you so she doesnt bother you all the time with her bullcrap nonsense

Step cool here is how conversations will look like between your GF and other men she has as friends

She will tell her friend "omg your not gonna believe this. my bf is such a jerk. He made me accept a relationship where he can cheat on me whenever he wants, but im not allowed to cheat on him"

Then her beta pussy friend will say ""wow omg that is so wrong. you shouldnt be treated like that. Are you serious he cheats on you and doesnt care and you put up with that. omg you deserve better girl""

then her beta pussy friend will say "you know. ill help you out if you need. your bf cheats on you you should get that bastard back. jus chill with me tonite"

then she will say "your a nice guy but... no im not ready to do that yet i still want to try and make things work. i dont want to do anything with you"

By you being ABSOLUTE ALPHA you will turn your GF's friends into the "beta friendzone chump" who she cries to about all her problems with her "jerk boyfriend".

and you can simply laugh your way all the way to the promise land. the way female minds work is the guy she wants to have sex with is the "jerk boyfriend", and that is what you will be, and you have nothing to worry about when shes hanging out with other guys because all she will do when shes hanging out with other guys is complain to them about how much of a jerk you are. But in the end she wont cheat on you because you will be the only man she is attracted to. Your girlfriend will just use other men as emotional shoulders to cry on, while its your diicck she ends up wanting at the end of the day

Step 9) I have just given you the red pill. whether you want to believe in the matrix, is up to you
jerk boyfriend you idiot, I wonder if your mama train you well or maybe na watin your papa dey do.y
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you wrote a long article with no logical point at all, ( the category of girls that will fall for this type of guys are complete dull with very low self-esteem, from a poor family after money or teenage girls that can be easily manipulated) no smart girl will allow this

100% true.

Which entrepreneur/CEO lady busying with attending conferences of dignitaries will even look twice at them?

One ex-red pilled man confirm this. He said emotionally unhealthy girls get attracted to him.

Now, he's out of their 'cult' and is dating a feminist.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Trashy post.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
SHITTY POST

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by AstroG: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Maxi112:
take a glance at my Nick, in case you don't know.

I'm nice to all ladies cause i respect them the way I do to my mum and sis, that doesn't mean I take shiit from any lady...nah

i pray you find true love someday, then you will realise what love is all about

have a nice day brov cool

Woman wrapper

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Deepfeel(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Magnoliaa:

100% true.

Which entrepreneur/CEO lady busying with attending conferences of dignitaries will even look twice at them?

One ex-red pilled man confirm this. He said emotionally unhealthy girls get attracted to him.

No girl that knows her self-worth with high self-esteem, will even sit to hear a guy preach to her about a relationship were a guy has 100% power while she has 0% that's complete trash, the op knows nothing about enslaving someone mentally, you can never use the( i don't care attitude ) to manipulate someone to feel powerlessly in love with you, you can't treat someone like trash and expect that person to love you unconditionally, when he or she has the option to leave you or stay, to enslave someone in a relationship you need, love kindness care (honestly) it can be faked to make believe, you study the person know his or her weak points, study the person's past relationship, once you are able to make the person believe you love him or her unconditionally automatically you gain power over such a person
Example you meet a girl thats not pretty enough she herself knows she's not pretty enough, that's a weakness a manipulator can use to enslave her, tell her something about her physical looks no guy has told her before, tell her she's the most beautiful girl you have ever seen, capitalize on her weakness which is her looks, make her feel she's beautiful, repeatedly whisper those words to her even when having passionate sex with her, make her believe you love her in a way no guy will ever love her it's a gimmick smart guys use to enslave women emotionally, I know a girl that was in an abusive relationship, this guy used to beat this girl, you will think thats the end of the relationship but to my surprise the love for this girl for that guy was becoming even stronger

I called this girl one day sat her down said to her why not leave this guy his physically and emotionally assaulting you why not leave

She said no matter how hard she tries to leave him she just can't, cause she loves the way the guy makes love to her after beating her, she enjoys the sex that follows after the beating cause he begs her pets her tell her emotional words he even cries along with her, he makes her feel special in a way no guy has made her feel and whatever she ask the guy at that moment he does it without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Trashy post.
feminist spotted. Now run outta here you prick.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
[s]
tensazangetsu20:

[/s]

This is not red pill, this is nonsense. TRP Rules!
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

U must wanna be single Ur whole life?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by lightangel65i(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Magnoliaa:

100% true.

Sighs..................
Its not a cult, redpill were simply steps to win over a lady, this has just gone too far like toxic feminism and ladies who love choping guys dicks off.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cc:ishilove,Pocohontas..

Ma find trouble
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by prince985(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Noice

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by prince985(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubunja:
you get it.

#The Red Pill.

write more.
nice to see you on this old thread bro, I've been following the redpill of recent and this op made just too much sense that simps will never understand, I'm sure more redpill aware nl guys will agree with him now more than back then when dis thread was created

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
SMALL CHILDREN GO JUST COME ONLINE DEY POST TRASH!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by ubunja(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
prince985:
nice to see you on this old thread bro, I've been following the redpill of recent and this op made just too much sense that simps will never understand, I'm sure more redpill aware nl guys will agree with now more than back then when dis thread was created
yes sir. Our efforts have borne fruit. The RedPill is finally trending in full force.

I also love Reading these old threads.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by fattprince(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

The alpha males will make use of this message while the beta will criticize and continue being shoulders for one bitch to cry o.
Bro I read your post. Though I'm just seeing it your only fvck up was that you were replying those simps. I will surely try this and if it doesn't work it's cool. I still learnt something. In short if it doesn't work on the first I will try it on the second and third. No love bro. This bitches aren't loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.