Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Make A Woman Your Slave. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Your Slave. (24988 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster Says / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by fattprince(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir. Our efforts have borne fruit. The RedPill is finally trending in full force.

I also love Reading these old threads.
Well I must be truthful. Though you quote brought me here. I wanted to check the Op post first before reading your post that brought me here because I thought you created the thread. But after reading it and finding out it wasn't you. I like what I read but I wanted to see what you think about it. Then I thought if I should still wait for Ubunja validation before practising it even though I like it then I'm still a simp. So I thought I will go for it whatever you say about it. But nonetheless I'm still happy you think the Op was right.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by fattprince(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Prettiepearlz:
although it's an old thread but I can't help to say this Op, you are a fool. In fact the greateat fool on earth. And you are also mentally deranged. If I were your girlfriend I will brutally kill you and be glad to go to jail for killing a psycho like you. Nonsense! Can you imagine the idiot still had the nerve to insult our wonderful Nigerian guys by stereotyping , i wonder where you are from, if that's how you treat your ladies, we don't do ours like that. Mtchewwwwwwww
Oh!!! You cute.
I would have called you a fool for Calling the Op a fool but I wouldn't. Everyone has the right to do or say what they want and also the right to accept or reject an opinion but you calling him a fool and also saying you want to kill him is bad.
And I'm not calling a fool not because you cute, it's only because you are older than me.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by osaro6: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
+help, thank you..i think this helpful

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
fattprince:

Well I must be truthful. Though you quote brought me here. I wanted to check the Op post first before reading your post that brought me here because I thought you created the thread. But after reading it and finding out it wasn't you. I like what I read but I wanted to see what you think about it. Then I thought if I should still wait for Ubunja validation before practising it even though I like it then I'm still a simp. So I thought I will go for it whatever you say about it. But nonetheless I'm still happy you think the Op was right.
it's always good to see people whose views you identify with agreeing with other people whose views you also agree with.

And you have a point, recognizing truth without seeking affirmation from another person is a big sign of growth. Self -validation is key in this game because it shows backbone and independence of thought. Nice one bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by lightangel65i(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubunja:
slaves are sweet

Well am not a fan of slave trade but

In the animal kindom, if you check every single mammals the males always treat the females like utter shit, look at lions the males do nothing and females do all the work yet he still has his harem, look at seals they basically torture their females, other mammals too including man, the worse the treatment a man gives to a lady the more she falls deeper and deeper and accept her place as a tool for the mans pleasure. I didn't make the rules its just facts you see ladies in abusive relationships love their boyfriend's the best, even after all the beating, cheating emotional truama they still go back to them why?, Cause they can't say no. Being nice is just a waste of time.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Well am not a fan of slave trade but

In the animal kindom, if you check every single mammals the males always treat the females like utter shit, look at lions the males do nothing and females do all the work yet he still has his harem, look at seals they basically torture their females, other mammals too including man, the worse the treatment a man gives to a lady the more she falls deeper and deeper and accept her place as a tool for the mans pleasure. I didn't make the rules its just facts you see ladies in abusive relationships love their boyfriend's the best, even after all the beating, cheating emotional truama they still go back to them why?, Cause they can't say no. Being nice is just a waste of time.
yep. We are in a broken world and everything is backwards and reverse.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by Clinghton: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Warning: Heeding to this post would make a man lose his dick.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by LagBae(f): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is the dumbest thing I've read since I joined nairaland.
Re: How To Make A Woman Your Slave. by LedRock: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Very good write up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Twitter Guy Dates Wife 3 Years Without Kissing.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.